• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Syzygy a question!!!

syzygy

TMF Expert
Well, after seeing Emily and Bugman with one, I've decided I wanted to have one too. (I get jealous, sue me) Seriously though, I'm one of the lesser known members and what better way to get to know my mind better than this right?

*serious news reporter voice* How does it feel to attempt the same feat as TMF giants emily and bugman?

anxious? cocky? calm like a bomb?

All three. By the way Calm Like a Bomb, perhaps one of my favorite RATM songs out there. Next question please.

How many questions do you think I'll get to ask before someone else breaks my combo?

Depends, what's your best combo on Street Fighter. It's simple mathematics really. Here, I'll give you a formula

(Street Fighter combo amount/2) x pi

Why pi? I get asked that question a lot. Here is the reason:

Pi represents round things. The Earth and my head are round. That's why Pi.

What time is it where you live? TMF tells me it's 9:34 right now, but it's definitely 5:34 in WV.

And I grew up on mortal combat, sorry!

It's 4:36 where I am.

And as for Mortal Kombat, it's easy to translate

(Mortal Kombat combo amount/1.8) x pi.

Would you rather I continue with my lame uninspired questions, or should I go steal some questions from the other threads? :confused:

Do whatever your heart tells you. Unless of course your heart is Bernie Madoff, then watch out.

A pair of pants making sweet, sweet love to a pair of shoes.

The original answer was pantyhose, but yours was good :)

Is America's two-party system a good or bad thing?

Depends on whether or not I get invited to both parties and whether or not chix and booze will be available at each.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Did you know that Chile and Argentina had a military conflict in the 50s about which one had the right to build a lighthouse on an uninhabitable island?

No I didn't, that's almost as bad as Chili's civil war as what kind of beans should be used.

When does an internet meme stop being funny and just become an annoying fad?

My favorite Disney movie would have to be...Mallrats. Why? It's my favorite Kevin Smith film. How is it a Disney movie, well, Disney owned Miramax at the time (not sure if it still does) and Miramax was the company responsible for Mallrats.

If a man speaks in the woods, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

In Captain Planet, why didn't the guy with the fire ring just roast the baddies up on first site? Wouldn't it have saved a lot of trouble?

I suppose it would have, but remember he was an American. So of course, he was stereo-typically too lazy to just roast the baddies.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back