• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Taryn a question!

Obviously only great minds think alike, isn't that right Taryn? :jester:

She returned the same day as me, too funny! We hope things settle down for ya soon, Taryn :twohugs:

Does it bother you that i think about strapping you down and tickling you daily?

Nope!

Bar TMJ Productions, which tickling producers would you like to work with?

Tickle Abuse, who wouldn't!

What is the last thing you said under your breath?

Shit! lol

If you could be trapped in an elevator with anyone, who would you choose and why? :jester:

My mom because I never get to spend any time with her lately

Do you ever think about being tickled by a maniac?

Only when I am answering your questions :p

Have you ever had a dream where you were tickled nonstop by a gang of self-motivated feathers? xD

Nope... sounds fun but scary at the same time haha!

Who's your tip for taking out the NBA Championship this year?

Oh man I have no clue :facepalm:

Do you like to jump rope?

yes but I'm terribly good at it. I like hula hooping on the wii better :)

Would it excite you to know I might be in Michigan in mid July?

Hehe I already knew this... wait I thought I saw October somewhere??

Would you be willing to share w/me your secret of how to simultaneously be cute & sexy so that I may be cute & sexy , too?

I have no secrets! I guess just be yourself :D

What kind of writing did you used to do (stories, poems, etc.)? And who is your favorite writer? :)

Mostly poetry. Oh that's tough. It's very hard for me to pick one favorite I am going to have to think on that some more

Do you have a problem following directions?

Not usually

Do you know what a wheelie bin is? Have you ever gone down a hill in one? :jester:

A wheelbarrow? LOL! No I have certainly not gone down a hill in one, and I'd probably be scared to try it haha

Do you think i should fly to Australia and tickle deadly for hours without stopping?

Hours!?! I would at least give her a break for a drink :omg:

is tickling a big part of your usual foreplay?

Actually, no it's not usually foreplay for me. I love tickling on it's own, all about the tickling just like in my vids

:wavingguy Just saying HI. I guess that you will not be at NEST? :sigh:

Nope, as long as it's in May and I work in the office I do right now I don't think I'll ever be able to get the time off :banghead:

What's your favorite type of shot/shooter?

Kamikaze (don't know how to spell it!)

This thread is officially dead. rest in peace.

That's what you thought!! :rowfull:

^NO, Taryn is a working girl, even on the weekends.^

How is the landscaping coming?

Oh my goodness, my landscaping is coming about as good as my time on the TMF, I really haven't gotten to work on it at all! I need to get back to it

Does the fact that I will have a kick-ass hangover in the morning amuse you??? :p

Haha maybe just a little :D

What is your least favorite non alcoholic drink?

Iced Tea

Hey Taryn! Do you know that you are missed terribly around here?

Thanks Tex!! I have missed it here as well :redheart:

Is it ok with you that i retired this thread?

Nobody can retire my thread but me!! :wave:

So, do you wear mostly Sandals or flipflops in the summer? :twohugs:

Mostly flip flops but I have a really cute pair of silver sandals and also a few pairs of 'summer' tennis shoes that I like to wear

^When you come back would you retire Maniactickler.:bwahaha:^

Haha if only I knew how ;)

Hello Taryn!!!! You must be one busy girl. How have you been?

I have been good, but way too busy just as you said! Pretty much just work, work, work and modeling shoots / trying to rest on the weekends. The weather is getting nicer here though which is awesome~

Can I give you a hug?? :pounce: Will that make you come back to us?? :D :fingerscrossed:

I'm BAAAACCK!!! :D

Where are you?:(

I'm going crazy working 70 hours a week :panic:

Can you tell everyone here this thread has been retired?

NOPE!!

Can you tell Maniac I said :neenerneener: ?

Hey Maniac, :neenerneener:

Obviously only great minds think alike, isn't that right Taryn? :jester:

She returned the same day as me, too funny! We hope things settle down for ya soon, Taryn :twohugs:

Thanks Leaf!! I hope so too, I really miss everyone

NICE TO SEE YOU BACK. Do you have Memorial Day Weekend off?

Thank you!! :bounce:

Yes, I have memorial day on Monday off, so it will be a 3 day weekend from me, I'm not sure if I will have a modeling job on Saturday yet or not though.

Did you know I will be in your great state in July?

Wow, that will be here before we know it!! What kind of food are we going to have for lunch?

Will you forgive me for trying to end your thread? i have cash.

How much?? tee hee

I MUST START A CONGRATULATIONS THREAD FOR YOU, SINCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR GREEN FEATHER.:couch::toast::boogie::goodjob:

Mostly poetry. Oh that's tough. It's very hard for me to pick one favorite I am going to have to think on that some more

Cool, I write poetry every now and again too. I'd love to read one of yours if you ever feel like sharing, no pressure of course :) (sharing them can be scary :scared:).

What's your favorite song right now?

I MUST START A CONGRATULATIONS THREAD FOR YOU, SINCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR GREEN FEATHER.:couch::toast::boogie::goodjob:

Thank you!! I love the color green, so it's a perfect feather for me :D

Cool, I write poetry every now and again too. I'd love to read one of yours if you ever feel like sharing, no pressure of course :) (sharing them can be scary :scared:).

What's your favorite song right now?

I haven't written one in a very very long time, I will have to see if I can dig out my notebook. I used to carry it around with me everywhere... I can remember a few but who knows what else I might find written in there!

Of course my all time favorites are all by Jimi Hendrix hehe, but lately I have been listening to "Breathe Me" by Sia

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back