• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Taryn a question!

Awesome! The Japanese language totally rawks! :woot:

Speaking of languages, which language would you most like to learn? :D

Oh, and what's the saddest song you've ever heard? :(

Hmm... I am going to have to say I would most like to re-learn Spanish, I took it for four years but sadly have forgot most of it. I loved the language.

The saddest song... that is a tough one!! I can't decide between 'Tears from Heaven' by Eric Clapton and 'Hurt' by Johnny Cash

What are #1 and #2? yes i know lame question, i couldn't think of anything else.

so whats the right way to tickle your bellybutton? :)

and whats the meaning of your tattoo on your left side?

Since your favorite scary movie is the Exorcist, I have to ask....

Do you really believe that a person can be possessed by a demon/devil?

Since Halloween is gonna come up on us fast, what's your favorite part of Halloween? Do you still dress up for it and go to parties or something? Oh, and what's the most embarrassing Halloween costume you've ever worn? :devilish:

Since Halloween is gonna come up on us fast, what's your favorite part of Halloween? Do you still dress up for it and go to parties or something? Oh, and what's the most embarrassing Halloween costume you've ever worn? :devilish:

Hmmm... my favorite part of Halloween is seeing everyone else's costumes... and I also love really getting into character. Like last year I was a policewoman and stayed in character (or at least tried to!) all night. Yes I definitely still dress up for Halloween and plan to until I can no longer dress myself haha!

The most embarrassing Halloween costume I have ever worn was definitely my Miss Piggy costume. Oh how I wish I had a picture... :facepalm: I used an old bright pink bridesmaid of my mom's (hideous) and fastened a curly tail to the back. I had the big ears, nose, gaudy makeup. I think I was about 12 and I wore it to school... I even stuffed my bra and butt with pillows!!!!

Assuming that you enjoy a nice steak on occasion...

What's your preference regarding "doneness?" :D

Damn, should I be hungry for steak at 9:35 AM?

:boogie: :p :boogie:

Have you seen any of the vids from Rook's Media yet? They're fantastic! :D

How long do you think you could stand being tickled until you cried and/or gave up information? :D

Is your hair up or down at the moment?

If up, what style?

(I always open up the day by asking the ladies who have these kind of threads these questions for obvious reasons ;) )

:bump: ing this thread up for those questions and this one

If you knew a guy who had a hairplay fetish and you liked him, would you tease him with yours by brushing or running your fingers through your hair?

Is your hair up or down at the moment?

If up, what style?

(I always open up the day by asking the ladies who have these kind of threads these questions for obvious reasons ;) )

It's up in a messy bun

:bump: ing this thread up for those questions and this one

If you knew a guy who had a hairplay fetish and you liked him, would you tease him with yours by brushing or running your fingers through your hair?

Sure, if I was in a relationship with someone and that was what they are into... but usually if I put my fingers in my hair it is to fix it or just a subconscious movement

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back