• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask The Vorpal Bunnies A Question.

Thought I would share a pic of the mecha I am working on before I paint it. The turret shoots LIQUID VENGEANCE,the holy water,celery juice,nitric acid mix. The cannon shoots a high explosive shell that has silver in it. Code name MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER.The monsters do not like it. :mwahaha:pc11.JPG

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Los Angeles? :D :p

Thought I would share a pic of the mecha I am working on before I paint it. The turret shoots LIQUID VENGEANCE,the holy water,celery juice,nitric acid mix. The cannon shoots a high explosive shell that has silver in it. Code name MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER.The monsters do not like it. :mwahaha:View attachment 420742

WOW. :yowzer: Way cool :thumbsup: You do awesome work General Zod. :wub: :yourock: Thanks :ty: for sharing the picture. :D

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Los Angeles? :D :p

Yes we do mils.

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in New York City? :D :p

I painted this in olive drab. I am thinking of going with a winter white camo. :)

Attachments

• pc13.JPG
    pc13.JPG
    749.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pc14.JPG
    pc14.JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 0
Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in New York City? :D :p

Yes we do mils.

I painted this in olive drab. I am thinking of going with a winter white camo. :)

Way cool General Zod. :yourock: :thumbsup: As kurch would say "Its awesome covered in awesome sauce". The winter white camo sounds cool too. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. :ty: :wub:

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Ohio? :D :p

Yes we do mils.

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Pennsylvania? :D :p

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Quebec? :D :p

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Rochester? :D :p

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Syracuse? :D :p

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Vermont? :D :p

Do vorpal bunnies like to read books about the lives of people educated in Wyoming? :D :p

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back