• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asking the Lee's Out There About Restraints!

aberdeen

TMF Novice
So there has been this discussion about restraints (Y or N) and the degree of restraint for best 'results' and ticklishness....
Most of the answers are coming from LER's.....and I can certainly understand the variable responses (everyone has their own wishes, desires, and experiences, and what THET think is best for best tickling results )

MY QUESTIONS are directed to the Lee's out there....

First, your degree offing a Lee? 100% Lee all the time (PM me :) ha ha) or if a switch, what % of time are yu a Lee?

Whether you prefer/enjoy restraints at all?

If yes, how much (from simply being manually held down to full immobility...)

and of course, the details of WHY you enjoy what you enjoy...As I just love exploring these concepts...

BTW...I can respond that altho my tickling experiences have been as a Lee....I'd love to explore the roller coaster ride of full immobility and tickle torture sometime with the right circumstances

Thanks in advance
and if someone just doesn't want to divulge their preferences on a public board...PM me here on the tmf system or discord at. aberdeen4848

Hi,

So Im a switch, but Id say 70/30 in terms of lee/ler. I enjoy tickling either being restrained or unrestrained.

I like light bondage, either just hands/wrists, wrists & ankles, or wrists overhead. I don't like spreadeagle or anything too restrictive (although feet/ankles in stocks is on my bucket list!)

Why? I tell people I prefer to be tied up vs. tied down. I like the struggling/ writhing aspect and it feels more playful. Being completely immobilized (I was tied spread eagle once) is TOO helpless and makes me anxious.

Hope that answers your questions!

Hi,

So Im a switch, but Id say 70/30 in terms of lee/ler. I enjoy tickling either being restrained or unrestrained.

I like light bondage, either just hands/wrists, wrists & ankles, or wrists overhead. I don't like spreadeagle or anything too restrictive (although feet/ankles in stocks is on my bucket list!)

Why? I tell people I prefer to be tied up vs. tied down. I like the struggling/ writhing aspect and it feels more playful. Being completely immobilized (I was tied spread eagle once) is TOO helpless and makes me anxious.

Hope that answers your questions!
That does! Thanks so much for sharing! Hopefully you're the first of several who will participate in what I thought would be a fun little survey!

90% lee, 10% ler
Because I will thrash with my arms and kick with my legs when tickled effectively, considerable bondage is necessary for the safety of the ler.
My preference to go beyond this to total immobility because I love the power exchange.

I’m 100% a Lee only. I enjoy restraints, but definitely not a requirement. Being restrained by the Ler definitely has its benefits, but only if it can be done safely.

With restraints, for me, less is more. I don’t want full restraint; it just doesn’t feel good to me. I want to be able to struggle a bit. I don’t do gags, that’s a hard limit. I do love blindfolds, and it’s almost a requirement. Hog ties or anything that bends me is a no, I have back and knee issues (I’m old).

I’m not a sub. I’m not looking to be controlled. I’m in it for the connection and sensations. I have sensory processing issues and generally don’t like being touched; only a select few can that I enjoy it. This is one way to have human touch and enjoy it. It isn’t dulled, more that it’s heightened, unlike pain. It’s a huge release of tension and energy that I can’t get any other way.

Hope that answers your questions :)

I’m 100% a Lee only. I enjoy restraints, but definitely not a requirement. Being restrained by the Ler definitely has its benefits, but only if it can be done safely.

With restraints, for me, less is more. I don’t want full restraint; it just doesn’t feel good to me. I want to be able to struggle a bit. I don’t do gags, that’s a hard limit. I do love blindfolds, and it’s almost a requirement. Hog ties or anything that bends me is a no, I have back and knee issues (I’m old).

I’m not a sub. I’m not looking to be controlled. I’m in it for the connection and sensations. I have sensory processing issues and generally don’t like being touched; only a select few can that I enjoy it. This is one way to have human touch and enjoy it. It isn’t dulled, more that it’s heightened, unlike pain. It’s a huge release of tension and energy that I can’t get any other way.

Hope that answers your questions :)
You Lee's are really providing some great answers and insights! I assume the huge release of tension and energy is via the tickling sensation/experience...It s why I think tickle spas / therapy is truly a valid idea...I've had convo (online) w many Lee's that just crave regular tickling, from gentle, relaxing sessions to full torture....as I said before---adrenaline rush followed by the endorphin 'bath' over your nervous system...
Thanks for your input!

I'm about 50-50 as a switch, and I adore restraints. I want to be utterly helpless, even when my 'ler could completely overpower me one handed with his eyes shut.

My favourite (and also most hated) position is face down with my ankles spread wide in the stocks, and my wrists in the middle. I think it is called leapfrog and it is wonderfully dreadful. Good for being ruthlessly tickled, but also good for very gentle tickling and teasing. I also love the position as a 'ler.

My partner and I are both very flexible so I'm always looking through augustine's artwork for ideas.

I'm about 50-50 as a switch, and I adore restraints. I want to be utterly helpless, even when my 'ler could completely overpower me one handed with his eyes shut.

My favourite (and also most hated) position is face down with my ankles spread wide in the stocks, and my wrists in the middle. I think it is called leapfrog and it is wonderfully dreadful. Good for being ruthlessly tickled, but also good for very gentle tickling and teasing. I also love the position as a 'ler.

My partner and I are both very flexible so I'm always looking through augustine's artwork for ideas.
face down restrained is immensely torturous for tickling and horrifically torturous for the LEE....ler can sit on your legs or hips, rechristen into the tummy and hip pocket area..and the reactions are priceless....I like the helpless reflexive head bobbing action of a Lee when tickled this way...so fun....and its such a helpless and vulnerable position it really works on the Lee's psyche with the anticipation / apprehension

Thanks for sharing!

Kk, I’m 100% Lee and very subby. I got my restraints years ago from a company called Bound to Please. They are made of neoprene (that stuff wetsuits are made from) and Velcro. They have plastic clips so my wrists and/or ankles can be held together. Each cuff has a long nylon tie you can attach to a bedpost or whatever. I LOVE them. Since they have Velcro it’s really easy to adjust them so I can’t get out, but without cutting off my circulation. I wrap the nylon ties around ropes and use both to anchor myself because I’m really sensitive and am always afraid I’ll break one, lol.
I like to be restrained with a little bit of slack in the ties/ropes, but not much. I thrash around and it’s way easier for a Ler to dominate me when they aren’t having to hold me down and still, which can be painful. It lets them play more and not have to worry about being kicked or whatever. I don’t like blindfolds and won’t ever use toe ties. I do yoga, so any position can be fun since I’m pretty bendy. My fav is spread eagle, though. It makes it easy for a dom to control me sexually and all my tickling ends in sex.
I really want to get some frog ties and play with those. Stocks could be super fun, too!

100% Lee

While I'm not claustrophobic in the slightest, I'm not experienced enough in restraints to really answer this question in the fullest.

I will say I am looking more for the sensation and less about being dommed. For one I'm asexual and I don't like sex, but also in the deepest parts of my soul I hate being told what to do, and I hate any attempts made to control me. It's trauma based. I will do what is necessary because I see that it is, but it's in important to know that I am not a brat that wants to be tamed. I am a self sufficient singularity whose most valued possession is my autonomy.

Restraint or no, consent and autonomy are important to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back