• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aspiring Playmate ticklish!

Ba ba booey

Just another head's up! This website: http://www.pinuppotentials.comdoes it yet again (DEFINITELY seems like a recurring feature of the site). Site asks in the members section on whether or not this blonde chick Natalie is ticklish and she says something like "Yes, EVERYWHERE". Her shoe size is seven too as revealed in the members section. Only $10 bucks...definitely well worth it!

http://www.pinuppotentials.com

thanks!

Thanks Jack! You a member yet? I must admit, it's definitely worth the $10 bucks. Did you see this week's feature with the Asian chick?

Hazel is Philippino. Did you check out her remark?

"I'd like to have my toes sucked a little more often."

Yeowzaaa, I'm not a toe sucking guy but damn it if that wouldn't open up tickling her soles as I sucked for her. ;)

DK

Another girl this week....doesn't get asked the ticklish question so I wrote her a gushing email and slipped it in there so before anybody else does the same, let's see if I get a reply (so she doesn't get bombarded with tickle questions!). There are some fantastic sole shots in the members gallery.

@ Ba ba booey: You are right, $10 are not to much, but I hate paying over the internet. I have no creditcard and so everything is more difficult. :sowrong:

@ nontkl: If she writes back, let us know ;)

too bad jack!

Too bad jack, you're definitely missing out. The site probably takes different methods of payment though...shouldn't be just credit card. This week's girl Justine is HOT!!! Like nontkl said, "fantastic sole shots in the members gallery"! P.S: nontkl, has she replied yet??? I'm just dying to find out if she's ticklish!!!!

Justine DID reply to my email. It is....interesting, and especially if you're a fan of F/M tickling.

Here's what she wrote:

"Where am I most ticklish? Well I actually love to be tickled, I'm not really ticklish anywhere, I just like the feeling of it... so I guess I'm the chick that tickles her guy haha I remember sitting down with an ex-b/f with really ticklish feet and making him let me tickle them until he got used to it and could appreciate it like I did. He couldnt take it at first but eventually he got used to it. haha im a freak."

She's a freak all right...a freakin' dream! :)

Damn she is hot and her answer just does it even more and I'm a tickler!

DK

WOW!!!

WOW!! Damn! I LOVE THIS GIRL!!! Thanks for sharing your email with us! I sure hope she advances to the next round! I gave her a PERFECT 10!

nontkl said:
"Where am I most ticklish? Well I actually love to be tickled, I'm not really ticklish anywhere, I just like the feeling of it... so I guess I'm the chick that tickles her guy haha I remember sitting down with an ex-b/f with really ticklish feet and making him let me tickle them until he got used to it and could appreciate it like I did. He couldnt take it at first but eventually he got used to it. haha im a freak."

Sounds great! :eek:
You could tell her visiting the TMF. Maybe she's one of us.
Unfortunetely I haven't seen any pic of her! I was too late. There's the new model now. :(

Keep up telling us news about these great models. :D

This week's girl is the best of them all......they even have a video clip of her answering the question "Are you ticklish?" and she answers SO HOT! I emailed the guy Simon who photographs these girls and he assured me that the question is going to be asked every week.......incidentally, she also answers "Have you ever had your toes sucked?" on a video clip, also totally hot.

hey answer?

hey...thats great to hear...any chance that you could give us her answer to the question? it would be very much apriciated!

You're RIGHT!!!

nontkl, you are totally right! This girl's the hottest of the hottest! Finally, a great tickle question and RESPONSE!!! This girl is absolutely beautiful! Lips to die for. Stunning! And the answer is in video format this time as well.

tmb515, I would tell you her answer to the question but text form just doesn't do it justice...you agree nontkl??

You must see to believe!! I'll post an alert on other parts of the ticklingforum and tickletheater so that no one misses this.

Check it out! www.pinuppotentials.com

I suggest that you not spam the forum to promote a site that you directly profit from...as I have asked you before in pm...Post in links/updates or tickling discussion if it is on topic and do not post the same thing all over the forum...You have been warned of the results of such......

Venray

Hi, Venray. I don't know if I'm the one who that was directed to, just wanted to let you know I'm not spamming and I don't profit from that site. (I actually don't think you're referring to me but just wanted to let everybody know it wasn't me). But if I did do something wrong, I shan't do it again! Don't want my TMF privleges to get revoked!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back