• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Assasians Creed 2

The Fallen Angel

3rd Level Red Feather
is officially the best game i have ever played. I finished it in 3 days as i was unable to put it down, the story is great its like getting a movie in a game and the gameplay and missions are greatly improved from the first

if your currently or thinking of playing the game but havent finished make sure you do EVERYTHING.. instead of just going straight through with the missions you have to do.. collecting the glyphs and getting the truth video explains a lot that the game in general doesnt, and getting through all of the old assasians tombs gives you some insight on what you missed during the gameplay

If your heavy on religion this game probally isnt for you as you may be offended.. but overall it was an amazing game

I really can't stress how much I love the entire Assassin's Creed series. The storyline and the gameplay was just so innovative. I couldn't believe how much the sequel improved on the first game so much. The mission structure was so much better, the free-running mechanics were improved, and the combat system got such a good revamp. I bought this game at it's midnight release and finished it (glyphs, Assassin's Tombs and all) in about 2 days. Addictive and so much fun, and an ending that will blow your mind. Totally recommend.

Gotta agree with you guys, this game is amazing. I've managed to get all but two achievements, getting all the feathers and then wearing the cloak you get from getting all the feathers.

I really can't wait for the next game, it should be even better. I assume it would be set more in the present then the past this time, but I've also read that there thinking about having Desmond have an ancestor sometime during the middle ages and it would involve the legend of king arthur (maybe having Excalibur being another piece of eden) or maybe one from feudal japan.

Alot of people didn't care for the first one, though I personally loved it. Everthing ive looked at and heard from others indicates that this may be a truly phenominal game. I cannot wait to play it!

I loved the first one, and this one looks even more amazing! Can't wait to play it!

Gotta agree with you guys, this game is amazing. I've managed to get all but two achievements, getting all the feathers and then wearing the cloak you get from getting all the feathers.

I really can't wait for the next game, it should be even better. I assume it would be set more in the present then the past this time, but I've also read that there thinking about having Desmond have an ancestor sometime during the middle ages and it would involve the legend of king arthur (maybe having Excalibur being another piece of eden) or maybe one from feudal japan.

the third comes out november of 2012 and these are the setting they have narrowed it down to

Assassin's Creed 3 may either see Desmond still in the Animus, or fully independent of the Animus and taking the fight against the Templars to the modern day. If the game continues in Desmond's genetic memories, there are many possible settings for AC3. Here are some possibilities.

World War II

Assassin's Creed 3 could be set in the Second World War. Ubisoft has already stated that they are looking into the possibilities of a World War II setting and having an female Assassin as the main character. Further leading to the idea is that according to Subject 16, both Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin were confirmed to be Templars. Franklin Roosevelt was also seen holding the Apple and Altair mentioned in his Codex a vision of the Atomic Bomb. Possible missions could be the many failed assassination attempts on Adolf Hitler or fighting for Pieces of Eden with the Nazi Occult.

The New World

In the Vault, Minerva mentioned Temples that held great significance. These Temples could very well be the Aztec, Inca, or Mayan pyramids that are all across Mexico and Peru. Fransisco Pizarro was also confirmed by Subject 16 to be a Templar, so the idea of Conquistadors as more than just treasure hunters is not too far off for the Assassin's Creed universe. Crystal Skulls were also mentioned by Abstergo in the e-mails so a New World setting would most likely be the Templars and Assassins hunting down the Crystal Skulls.

Japan

Japan is also a possible setting for the third Assassin's Creed. The messages left by Subject 16 show Asian architecture and even one says "YONAGUNI". Yonaguni is the westernmost of the Japanese islands and is home to the Yonaguni Monument, a large underwater rock formation that has been said to be man-made. This could be a building of some sort left by Those Who Came Before. Adding to the probability of a Japanese setting is in the short video The Truth. In the background, the mountain looks remarkably similar to Mt. Fuji. This could be coincidence, especially since it does have notable differences than the actual Mt. Fuji, (Mt. Fuji has a larger base and a sharper peak) or it could prove that Japan plays a major role in the Assassin's Creed Universe.

i cant wait for it.. to finish the story

I loved the original Assassin's Creed. LOVED it!

Does AC2 have any replay value, though? Will I finish it in 3 days and put it on the shelf, or will I want to play it again?

I loved the original Assassin's Creed. LOVED it!

Does AC2 have any replay value, though? Will I finish it in 3 days and put it on the shelf, or will I want to play it again?

ive already played and finished it twice and still havent gotten enough of it... it has a ton of replay value and about 30-40 hours of gameplay before you finish everything

I rented it because I didn't think it would have any replay value, and it is a great game. I love it so far.

it started of a lil boring at the start, but so far it is a pretty good game, i kinda gave up on the first one

it started of a lil boring at the start, but so far it is a pretty good game, i kinda gave up on the first one

Same here.. it's getting good though. I was supposed to return it 5 days ago lol. Gonna have some late fees.

Whyyy?!? D: The first one was fun as hell! Alright, so I didn't really play it for the story, but there was nothing quite like riding around on horseback and slicing down patrols with your sword! :mwahaha:

I didnt finish the first one as I found the glitches in the game to annoying. I did like the concept however. I will wait until its down to the 20 range before I consider buying the 2nd.

What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back