• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Astrology Sun Sign!

Leostar

TMF Regular
What Sun sign do you think is the most ticklish when it comes to women???

If you insist on following sun signs, then I fall under virgo. But, I don't care for astrological stuff. I'm much more into astronomy.

Ann ;)

Leostar, you can't go by the horoscope to find the most ticklish girl. It would be like using the horoscope to find the most intelligent girl. Doesn't work that way. And looking at just the sun sign is too vague anyway.

You can look at the zodiac to help yourself predict conflicts and agreements you will have with a potential partner in the long run, when you reach the phase where you're really being yourselves with each other. But the horoscope will do you not much good in forecasting initial behaviors. It'll tell you something, sure; but initial behaviors are mostly chemical.

And tickling too. It's mostly chemical. Your most ticklish girl, whatever her sun sign, will be the girl whom you touch the right way, whom you keep happy and feeling alive, and who understands that tickling is a language and an art for you.

Your most ticklish girl, Leostar, will be the girl whose aura brightens because you step into the room.

That said, Virgos rule the nervous system, Pisces rule the feet, and Aries women are just so damn adorable.

Tickling the zodiac,
Boombaroom

It's 4am....why am I writing a post right now?

boomtown13 said:
Leostar, you can't go by the horoscope to find the most ticklish girl. It would be like using the horoscope to find the most intelligent girl.
AND
Pisces rule the feet

Boomtown, you're brilliant!! Hehehe...the feet yes...and we're the most ticklish and the smartest!! ((And the silliest and the most chatty...giggle))

Sorry, couldn't resist!!!
Jo the ticklefin Pisces~!;)

Very nice reply Boomtown. It's so true that relationship has a BIG effect. Unless you've experienced that, it doesn't seem too obvious.

You know, maybe we should do something a bit different here. Mayber we should all start searching the skies for a feather-shaped (or rack shaped, or something like that shaped) constalation. Then we can claim it as our own and see if it being directly overhead has any effect on things. While I don't expect that it would, having someone tracking it and pointing to it as it approached a set position certainly would give you an opening for some pit tickling. :devil:

<shrug> just a thought.

Ann

I read a book once that combined the zodiac with Chinese astrology. every single person I looked up matched exactly. I was amazed.

Ayla - the virgo monkey (and ruler of the nervous system). :)

Bisquit....mine's coke induced. Can't stand coffee in any form. :sowrong:
Ann

Ann,
What a lovely devious idea! I love the way you think!~ Apart from the dislike of coffee of course. ;)

Jo....with her espresso and b-ball cap!

I'm a Virgo doggy.

Truth be told, I've never met a Virgo woman who wasn't ticklish. They're so cute and demure.

As for virgo men, I can't say. Am I ticklish? Well, that's a secret.

And the sign's symbol is a virgin holding a stalk of wheat. I don't know, in certain pictures that stalk looks rather soft and feathery. . .

- Boomdog

if I were a betting woman... I would bet that Biscuit is a gemini and that his cynical side strangled his artistic side in a fit of jealousy. :p

Ayla ny said:
if I were a betting woman... I would bet that Biscuit is a gemini and that his cynical side strangled his artistic side in a fit of jealousy. :p
HA!!!! VERY well said...lol. That amused me no end! :)

Ayla, are you a fellow "bongo beating, coffee swilling, artist type" as the Muffin Man so sweetly refers to us? I dare say you are a witty one! A writer perhaps??
Jo

if a Dunkin Donuts french vanilla and an everything bagel qualify... then I'm in lol! I do write some, sketch and paint, and daisies are my favorite flower :)... so I guess I qualify. Muffin Man (lol love that!) should be careful tho. we 'artistic types' are known to carry paint brushes...

Signs, signs, everywhere are signs

Ayla - the virgo monkey (and ruler of the nervous system). :)

Boom - Virgos rule the nervous system, Pisces rule the feet, and Aries women are just so damn adorable

JoBelle - the ticklefin Pisces

Wow! A veritable cornucopia of signs here! Well, I am astrologically a Cancer (which rules the stomach, guess that's why I have a ticklish belly!) and in Chinese astrology, I was born in the year of the horse (strong, steady folk, we).

What's my point? I don't really have one. Anyone can be ticklish,no matter when/where they were born! So don't try to find one based on signs!

Oh, and Boom...your secret is safe with me!

Kimmie :angel:

Re: Signs, signs, everywhere are signs

Originally posted by hawkikim Anyone can be ticklish,no matter when/where they were born! So don't try to find one based on signs!Kimmie :angel: [/B]

Kimpie, come now....yes you can..it's as simple as knowing that all Capricorns drive red cars!! <SHEESH!>
Jo ;)

Re: Signs, signs, everywhere are signs

hawkikim said:
Oh, and Boom...your secret is safe with me!

Did you say you're going to be at a Feb gathering? I may have to show up and make you promise me that, under duress. I know a thing or two about you, Ms. Hawk Girl.

And don't think I'm being tricked into going under the ropes again. I'm a tickler, dammit.

Cancerians may be more confident than virgos, but virgos are more adept with their hands. And these hands remember those soft feet of yours all too well.

Vir Go Boom

:idunno: hmmm...I'm thinking Biscuit would be a very creative CANVAS!!! A nice flat piece of paper that gets umm...decorated???? But that's just me..lol

Jo, who just bought a new floppy hat that has emblems of all 12 signs sticking up on wires so that they wiggle over my head when I walk to the coffee shop in my birks and paint covered jeans whiles carrying my collection of mother earth mags in my reusable hemp sack...lol. Hows THAT? ;) Did I forget anything?

JoBelle, I couldn't agree more!

Starry Night was always one of my favorites... nice bold brush strokes. AND you would hardly notice the slips of the brush if he wont hold still.

Always willing to lend a helping, hippy, hand.

Re: Re: Signs, signs, everywhere are signs

Originally posted by boomtown13
Did you say you're going to be at a Feb gathering? I may have to show up and make you promise me that, under duress. I know a thing or two about you, Ms. Hawk Girl.[/B]

Well, MY jury is still out on Feb, but I will for sure be there next weekend. Although Boom, if you wil be there in Feb., guess I'll have to fire the Indians, get Chester to serve, and have Nick drive me there! hee hee hee!!! Chicken pepperoni, anyone????

Kimmie :angel:

TicklingDuo said:
Just the partridge that USED to be in a pear tree!
Ann :D

Psst...Ann, It sits on my shoulder...new age Pirate fashion...ARRRRRR ;)

Yes, Ayla, I could use some help...he's a fieisty one! Gotta love that the bohmemian women tend to enjoy tickling back!I've always been a fan of the water lilies and the little swirls :)

JO

Psst...Ann, It sits on my shoulder...new age Pirate fashion...ARRRRRR

Oh! Sorry 'bout that. Didn't see it there. :::nice birdy::: I was busy counting my paintbrushes. So, which do you want me to bring...regular paints? or body paints? The regular paint goes on a bit more smoothly. But, you get to lick off the body paints! :devil:

Ann

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back