• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Athlete Ticklers/Ticklees

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
Which one professional athlete would you like to tickle? Be tickled by?

I think my choice to be tickled by, would be Mia Hamm. I think she is REALLY attractive. To tickle, I think Michelle Kwan. She looks like a good little giggler!

How's this for a fantasy? I would like to sneak up on Margo Dydek when she is barefoot, and tickle her feet. Then she would easily overpower me and take revenge, for hours.

For those who aren't familiar with her, she is the tallest player in the WNBA at 7'2"! (That's 2.18 meters for you in the rest of the world.)

Her player information page:

http://www.wnba.com/playerfile/margo_dydek/

Donny Baseball....Don Mattingly. I used to love sitting behind 1st base watching him when he played, what a cute tush!! Man I could imagine binding up that man and making him giggle. All his toughness melt away. And to be tickled by him...nice very nice thoughts!

female softball star Lisa Fernandez...Don't know why but always wanted to tie her up and tickle her feet until she cried.

Being a tennis fan, I'd choose Daniela Hantuchova (when she was less skinny), a majority of female Russian players (so many to list and Anna Kournikova is just one of so many), the Williams sisters (two Amazonians weakened at a slight touch) and more that I have to think of.

Sorry, but there's only ONE answer here:

Anna Kournikova is the correct answer to this question (and to many other related ones, if ya know what I mean), in my humble opinion!

Romanian Gymnatics Team

I beleave this was any one Lee or ler, so pick any member of the Romanian Gymanastics team. I personaly would like to be gang tickled be them all, and then escape to hunt them down one by one. For those of you who wonder why them, it's because I once stumbled across a couple of clips of different members of the team practecing... nude.

anyone remember Gabriela Sabatini? i would love to tickle her feet. same with Serena Williams, of course Anna Kournikova, and i would like to try to tickle Mia Hamm. probably a lot of women tennis players.

Kerri Strug

She's the one girl I've always wanted to tickle!!! You remember her, she's the injured gymnast that helped win the gold for the US several years back. I'd love to tie her up, gag her and tickle her feet for hours!!! That squeaky girly-girl voice is just too much for me!!!

If I wanted to be tickled, I'd love it to come from Mia Hamm.

primetime said:
anyone remember Gabriela Sabatini? i would love to tickle her feet. same with Serena Williams, of course Anna Kournikova, and i would like to try to tickle Mia Hamm. probably a lot of women tennis players.
hmmmmmm yum....Gabby yeah!

The ROCK!

And before you say wrestling isn't a sport... It is (although professional wrestling giggle... Well we all know about that!) Plus he played college football... AND HE'S JUST HOT!!! HOT! HOT! HOT!

*pants*

MMmm..... Did I mention that just hearing his name makes me weak? And that he's HOT?!!!

Sunrise
*shivering*
:Kiss2:

Trish Stratus
Molly Holly
Torri Wilson
Sable
Lita
Gail Kim
Nidia
Ivory
Dawn Marie
Victoria
Stephanie McManon

Re: Sorry, but there's only ONE answer here:

execmail77 said:
Anna Kournikova is the correct answer to this question (and to many other related ones, if ya know what I mean), in my humble opinion!

I second that

My answer to this would probably be a former or current female tennis player, such as Chris Evert when she played or someone like Lindsay Davenport now. I'd love to tickle some of those cute tennis players who play tennis in those skimpy outfits. I heard somewhere and from someone, cant recall if it was on TMF or not, that Monica Seles is very ticklish. Anyhow, these are my choices for athlete I would tickle.

Mitch

Sunriseticklee said:
The ROCK!
Sunrise
*shivering*
:Kiss2:

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh... Absolutely!! The Rock is such a Mahvelous Hunk O' Manliness... And can't you just visualize that crooked smile and the gleam he'd get in his eyes?

*swoooooooooon*

Amy Acuff

Id love to have Amy Acuff stretched on a rack...her magnificent athletic body, she is cute and feminine but strong, beautiful feet...I imagine a long tickle torture sesion exploring her from head to toe with emphasis in her soles....and then I d love to be tickled by her!!!

Diego

Hmmmm

I have a few.

Cassie Campbell (Canadian hockey player, so cute)
Jamie Salle
Gail Kim
Lita

To tickle these ladies would be so sweet.
:firedevil

Surprised no one's mentioned Jennie Finch, the ultra hot softball star who's now a reporter on This Week In Baseball. I'll also add Sue Bird, who I happen to think is a major fox. Many good responses so far on this though.

yeah Jenny Finch would be someone I would love to tickle. I have actually met her before. My friend played softball for Arizona and they became friends and she came down with her and I met her. Very hot and she has very cute feet

diego & milagros: i have seen the Amy Acuf, and it is good! nice clip. i never knew she existed. and now, she must be tickled!

Too hard to pick just one. My current fave would be Jennie Finch, oh for hours on those lovely soles! In the request section I have appealed for the sole shot from that radio website, if anyone can help. In tennis I would say Jennifer Capriati and if she was still active, Martina Hingis. Many members of the US soccer team come to mind, Mia, Julie Foudy, Brandi, to name a few. I like the Sue Bird pick, so cute. In skating I would love Tara Lipinski. Finally in auto racing I would love either/or Sarah Fisher and Tara Patrick. Great thread, had to keep it alive, peace......B.

i see you picked tara lipinski. what about sarah hughes? she smiled soooo much when she took the gold. she looks like she'd laugh and enjoy being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back