• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attending my first gathering and Im a little nervous

MWhoTklsFemFeet

TMF Regular
For all those who have notice the post in the general gatherings forum, a gathering/munch is going down in Dallas, pardon (does the meposian dance of joy)

Anyway, I getting a little nervous and just want a few tips on what happens at things like this, I don't want to give of the wrong impression or anything like that so I'm looking for some tips, advise, info, whatever from people who have attended things like this so I can get to help to get me get ready.

Relax and be yourself. It's a munch, so there's no pressure to play, or even to try to set up play.

Go. Be yourself. Be friendly. Be outgoing. Be honest. Be receptive of other people.

You do these things, you'll have fun, make friends and have that many more reasons to go to the next one. :)

Good luck!

Snail Shell

I'm planning on going to one next year, perhaps as early as this year...possibly.

Hey man, from the times I've talked to you, you come across as a cool, down to Earth person. As long as you are yourself, you should do just fine. Remember that you likely won't be the only one with a bit of butterflies.

Just try your best to be yourself and be true to your heart and true to your true self. Don't try or pretend to be something you are not to impress others, be friendly, be kind like you are being, be approachable, and do your best to try to talk to people and listen and be there for others-do your best to make friendships. But most of all do your best to keep a open mind and have a great time, have a blast most of all. Remember to follow and heed the safe word and safe words-or words or whatever the lee wishes to be followed. Treat others with respect like you have been, smile, talk, and laugh and just be yourself. Sounds like you are going to do great and make lots of new friends. Please let us know what happens.:bunny:

just be yourself you seem like a good guy dont try to be something your not.

hello just be yourself if you know people well from the tmf and pm them or write back and forth to them on here with posts or on YM it is a lot easier.
my first couple of gathering i just tried to meet people and get to know them. The first gathering just relax and have fun trying to meet people. sessions will come in time and as you meet people
later kyle

First of all there is a difference between a munch and a gathering. A munch is hanging out with people in a public place, eating, drinking, having a good time, but no play. A gathering is hanging out with people, eating, drinking, and having a good time, but with play.

The OP describes this event as a munch/gathering. I would go with the assumption that this is only a munch. If this is the first time you are attending an event or meeting people, you should go with the primary goal of having fun, making new friends, and creating some lasting memories. Don't necessarily go in expecting any play. If there is play after the munch portion of the evening is over, then if you feel comfortable, you can participate. If not, you can just hang out and chat with people while others play. There is no pressure on you to do anything at either the munch or the gathering.

Be yourself, bring a positive attitude, and a good sense of humor, and you'll have a wonderful time with some great company. Anything beyond that should be considered a bonus.

For all those who have notice the post in the general gatherings forum, a gathering/munch is going down in Dallas, pardon (does the meposian dance of joy)

Anyway, I getting a little nervous and just want a few tips on what happens at things like this, I don't want to give of the wrong impression or anything like that so I'm looking for some tips, advise, info, whatever from people who have attended things like this so I can get to help to get me get ready.

I can understand being nervous about your first event. First events are always a little nerve-wracking. But you'll find that we're just like everybody else, and like to get together, meet old friends, make news ones, and just shoot the shit like everybody else.

I think you'll fit in, just fine and dandy.

I attended my first (and only) NEST gathering back in '99. I was VERY nervous and kept to myself some of the time. I didn't really get "warmed up" for a while.

Just try to relax and be yourself. You will meet some really cool people that share your fetish.

Victoria

I want to thank everyone for all the advice and help, it really means a lot.

I think the big problem (and this is all on my end) is that Im over thinking the whole thing, so from here on in, no more. I going in with a open mind, follow the rules, and have fun, I do my best to be a great guy when Im in chat and that shouldn't change.

Im just going to go with the whole flow of the day and enjoy myself.

I want to thank everyone for all the advice and help, it really means a lot.

I think the big problem (and this is all on my end) is that Im over thinking the whole thing, so from here on in, no more. I going in with a open mind, follow the rules, and have fun, I do my best to be a great guy when Im in chat and that shouldn't change.

Im just going to go with the whole flow of the day and enjoy myself.

You will be fine bro,trust me.I know a few people who will be there,and they are all good folks.Its going to be a hoot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back