• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attention Ticklees: Describe the first time you were tickled during sex

ticklishfossil

TMF Novice
I accidentally posted this in the general discussion section.

My first tickling experience during sex happened 32 years ago. I was and still am obsessed with being tickle tortured during sex. I wanted to get my partner to tickle me but was too shy to ask for it. Instead, during foreplay I started tickling her, hoping she would tickle me back. She didn't laugh when I tickled her. She said, "I'm warning you. You better stop that." Of course, I didn't and she retaliated. I did laugh. "I warned you," she said. It made me feel so wonderfully excited. I tried tickling her again, and she kept tickling me back. She didn't laugh at all, but I giggled every time she tickled me.

That's a very interesting story. Have any more stories of your trial and tribulations of trying to tickle her/ and her retaliating? :)

I accidentally posted this in the general discussion section.

My first tickling experience during sex happened 32 years ago. I was and still am obsessed with being tickle tortured during sex. I wanted to get my partner to tickle me but was too shy to ask for it. Instead, during foreplay I started tickling her, hoping she would tickle me back. She didn't laugh when I tickled her. She said, "I'm warning you. You better stop that." Of course, I didn't and she retaliated. I did laugh. "I warned you," she said. It made me feel so wonderfully excited. I tried tickling her again, and she kept tickling me back. She didn't laugh at all, but I giggled every time she tickled me.

Did she enjoy tickling you, or did she strictly do it out of retaliation. Was she ticklish anywhere?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back