• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

attic tickle

theatergoer

TMF Expert
I _know_ a lot of you have been in a similar situation (as I have many times) where you figured you had an opportunity to slip in a tickle, and were afraid to pull the trigger. There have a been a bunch where I've chickened out over many years, and times when I did NOT chicken out, and other times where I did pull the trigger and probably shouldn't have. So this morning, I had one of those, and decided to be bold, and it didn't turn out too badly.

Our next door neighbor at our building is a single mom of two. Ex-husband is a tool, so I'm the default handy man for her, and the gf has no problem with it. So today I got asked to help her get a few things out of the attic crawlspace.

The neighbor is cute as hell, maybe 15 pounds overweight, really sweet, and her only mistake in life was getting married too young and having two kids with a creep. She takes excellent care of her feet. I've gotten in just a couple of really quick tickles here and there, like little swipes while kidding around. But today, she's up in the attic, sitting on the edge of the hole, one leg dangling down, foot bare with hot pink polish, and handing me down boxes. I'm thinking, I can't pass this up. Cannot. So we're finally done, and she's looking around to see what else she wants down, and I pulled a very stupid old trick that I'm sure all of you have as well.

I stepped up the ladder just a bit more, looked up there myself (blazing hot up there), and made a dumb comment about her foot poking me in the belly. So of course she jabs her big toe into me some more. I kiddingly told her to quit, so she did it again. So I stepped back down the ladder one step, for safety, then hugged her leg and started tickling her arch. She let out a SCREAM, begging me to stop. It was the first prolonged tickling I've gotten in on somebody other than my chick in probably a year. I had her hysterical for around 30 seconds. It was stupendous. Her foot was so soft, and so sensitive. I finally quit, and said, to lamely cover my tracks, "Mess with ME, will ya?"

I helped her down, and went to work, and about an hour ago, we were all on her balcony, and the gf asked how everything went this morning, and the neighbor said, "Fine, except for the tickle torture," and she went on to describe what happened. The gf looked at me with a grin. I've never come out to her, but she knows how much I love her ticklish tootsies, so she likely suspects. I have, in fact, never come out to any girl I've ever dated.

Anyway, that's all she wrote. Or *I* wrote.

Nice Move - Ill bet your neighbor enjoyed the attention as much as you enjoyed the tickle.

theatergoer said:
I have, in fact, never come out to any girl I've ever dated.

BTW - In my experience, that "letting the girlfriend in on my secret" thing can be a double edged sword. On the one hand if you do let her know that it arouses you sexually, then you may be in for some kick ass tickling/sex sessions. But once she has that tiny bit of information, you can kiss goodbye getting a smile from her when you even think about tickling another girl.

theatergoer said:
I finally quit, and said, to lamely cover my tracks, "Mess with ME, will ya?"
Refreshing, you're honesty! used that line myself.

thanks for sharing bro, good story!

missed opportunities

We were at a graduation party this past weekend, and I circled a couple of different barefoot girls throughout the afternoon, waiting for my chance, and honestly, it wasn't that I couldn't have gotten in a tickle, it was that I need the excuse as well as the exit strategy. I've gotten far less bold in the last few years. When you're younger, you're just a flirty guy, right? But now I'm in my thirties, and maybe it comes off the wrong way, or whatever.

What I'm saying is, these days I need the situation to be just right, instead of just good enough, to avoid what to me might be embarassment.

Very nice post. I think you were wise to go for it. In fact, I think we're almost always wise to seize opportunities that arise. Otherwise, we're left with regrets that seem to last a lifetime. :wow:

It's funny that I'm reading this. I have a neighbor that i'm just waiting for opportunity to present itself. She has pretty cute feet and she always takes time to talk whenever she sees me or invite into the house to look at one of her new arts and crafts that shes completed. I know that the moment will arise, I just have to answer the door when opportunity knocks.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back