• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

August Munch

September munch?

Hello all,
For those that don't know, I have offered to host the October gathering at my home (a log home on five acres on the Stilliguamish river in Arlington). You can read more about that in the "October gathering" thread.

As many have said it is much better, easier, and fun to go to something like that with people you know. Since I can't make the August munch because of a previous commitment I'm afraid some that have not met me (I see a few new names on here) might be uncomfortable coming to my house out in the middle of nowhere for an actual gathering. So here is a suggestion:

I would be happy to host a munch, picnic, pot luck, whatever sometime in September. I know Anna has been scheduling these mostly every other month, but thought I would suggest it anyway to see if there is any interest.

I realize my place is a ways away from many of you, but believe me, it is worth the drive.

Diz

Yes I was thinking of doing another munch in September as well. Our special guest will be here by then and that will give her a chance to get to know some of you too. I was thinking of doing one in Seattle because 2 other women I have chatted with have said down town Seattle would be easier for them to attend a munch type get together. By the end of September it wont be hot any more and the Elephant N Castle wont be so stuffy. I'll start a thread for the September Munch soon. You will be missed Diz but we will see you next month Im sure. :grouphug: Let me know when is a good time for you so that we can make sure you can go!

AAAAAAAAAAH Im sorry everyone but I have to change this munch to Seattle at the Elephant N Castle at 4:00 instead of the BBQ in Manchester! I am so so so soooooooo sorry!!!! It was unavoidalbe and I hope this doesnt inconvience anyone!

Damn it I can’t come now! :disgust:
One of my employees quit and I need to work her 10am to 7pm shift on Saturday now. So, I will have to miss this month’s brunch. I hope you all have a good time and I am hoping to make the next one.

Anthony the Seattle Foot Tickler

You do know there's a football game that night don't you?

Anna and all,
Just thought I'd give you a heads up: The Seahawks are playing a 6 PM game that night (in fact that's why I can't come) so be prepred for crowds and traffic!

Diz

Nope I didnt know there was a game that night!!! Thanks for the heads up! We were planning on leaving the resturant at 6:00 to catch the ferry. I guess we will have to leave a tad early to make sure we can get there on time.

wee :)

So yes. 4pm... Elephant and Castle.. beer..food... warmth!! ...come one, come all!

Thanks BassNotBass for coming it was nice to meet you! A pleasure as always Julie and John!

Vancouver, BC here! Good to hear you're having some success with your Gathering...

cause I sure haven't had any success here in Vancouver.

Do you know any Canadians interested in having a Tickling Munch / Gathering here?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back