• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunt Vivian

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
My mom's sister, Vivian, lives in Nova Scotia, across the country from us. We rarely see her or hear from her, although mom and her chat at times on the phone, and they exchange Christmas cards. She's 60, twenty years younger than mom. She's about 5'4", maybe 160, dark hair, and quite attractive.
Well she came for a visit, and stayed in the apartment over the garage mom and dad usually live in, but they took our guest room.
Also, my uncle Phil's stepson, Donny, who is 55, also came for a visit, and chose to stay in a nearby hotel.
The family gathered one night me and hubby, mom and dad, and Vivian and Donny. We had dinner, a few drinks, and after, Vivian and Donny were getting along well, so she invited him up for a nightcap before he went back to the hotel. It was around 11pm.
I went to bed, hubby had to go to work. Our bedroom faces the apartment, and I opened our window some for some fresh air. The apartment window was open also.
Around 11:30, I heard NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WOOOO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
The laughter was hysterical and went on for about 5 minutes.
Then, Donny NO NO NO , not there HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YES YES I"m Ticklish! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Vivian was laughing a deep gutteral laugh. NOT the feet not the feet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
At one time I heard Donny ask "how does this feel?" Her reply through the laughter was "TICKLISH, VERY TICKLISH!"
I hear him say "coochie coochie coo" and then Vivian "AHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
I saw her stand up, and he got behind her and tickled her sides. She broke into crazy laughter and fell on the bed, I saw her legs flailing up and down. Then, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT THE PITS,NOT THE PITS as her laughter increased.
He then was sitting on the bed, obviously on her legs tickling her feet again as she went hysterical, saying I CAN"T STAND IT, I CAN"T STAND IT!
After about 45 minutes, it stopped. She said something to him, slapped his arm and he left.
The next morning over coffee, Me and mom and Vivian were sitting in the kitchen. I mentioned hearing her laughing, and said "did Donny tell you a joke?" She said "OMG he was tickling me out of my mind, I didn't know I was still that ticklish!" Mom mentioned she was the one who usually got tickled and couldn't remember Vivian being tickled. Vivian said she tried to avoid it but boyfriends would tickle her into a frenzy. But she hadn't been tickled for many years until last night.
Mom bent down and tickled Viv's foot. She went hahahahahahahahahah, aw com'on Gloria, it's ticklish!" I'm sooo ticklish! Mom just chuckled as we drank our coffee.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
It shows us old people can have fun, too.

Anytime I see that you've posted Mrs, I go straight to it because I know it's gonna be good. You never disappoint dear! ;)

Another ticklish female in the family! Thank you for sharing Mrs, I always enjoy your stories.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow! He tickle tortured her for 45 minutes? :clap: He must have really been enjoying it. Great story!

Great story haha, it’s brief but enticing moments like this in life that I wish I had the pleasure you do of witnessing. Thank you for sharing, sounds like your Aunt Viv’s a ticklish gal even after all this time

So, he tickled her for 45 minutes straight, and then just went home?

Hmm ... sure this doesn't belong in the fiction section?

Yeah I'm sure it doesn't belong in the fiction section.
They had fun and he left. What was he supposed to do, stay and sleep with her? Make her breakfast the next morning?
Some people!!! OMG!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back