• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aunty Helen!! A New Discovery...

lovenylonfeet

Firstly thanks to you all for your posts about Aunty Lorraine & Jo haha, good fun days thats for sure. Been ages since I could get on here with moving from NZ back to the UK and luckily have had some time to catch up with all the posts here, LOVE THIS PLACE LOL!!

Not sure if you remember me mentioning FB tickle flirtations with my wife's Aunty Helen a few months ago, if you do then I'm hoping you remember us chatting and laughing about the notion of me opening her eyes to the delights of a truly erotic bound tickle torturing til she came......at the time it was harmless fun but now I've found myself back in the UK it's a fuckin nightmare! Helen, is, as she promised.............wildly ticklish, and when I say that, being a total tickle fiend, she is off the charts screamingly ticklish!!

There's another problem, she loves it!! Aunty Helen gets panty drenching wet when her feet are tickled, just soft...erotically sensual strokes touches and kisses are enough to send her into overdrive!! I know its wrong but we both gave in and convinced ourselves....its only tickling!!

I've been back 2 months now and from the word go she's known about my nylon foot tickling fetish and has been intrigued to try it out for herself. We both know it's bad but she couldn't help exposing her pantyhosed foot to me one night and I couldn't help the urge to tickle her there into pure bliss, so I did.

Aunty Helen's feet are perfectly pedicured, duck feather soft and as sensitive as can be, she looks after them very well and believe me it shows. Imagine how beautiful they looked then in sheer dark nylons with red painted toes, wriggling in front of me as Helen cooed "betcha dying to tickle them aren't ya hahaha!!" Her nylons spread tight as she spread her toes right in front of me was too much to bear so I snatched at her ankle causing her eyes to widen with panic and intrigue, and then slllooowwwlllyyyy stroked one finger down the sole of her stockinged foot.......she shuddered, from the toes right to where the sun don't shine, biting her lip and looked pretty dam hot I can tell ya. I repeated the process making her shudder again but the corner of her mouth started to curl upwards and I could see her eyes narrow to a smile. I thought what the hell and scrambled my fingers wildly, but softly up and down the sole of her foot, over her toes (the tops are EXTREMELY TICKLISH) and back down the side of her foot. I was rewarded with the most delightful laughter I've ever heard, even better than Aunty Lorraine's if thats possible, she just exploded and threw her head back as her leg tried to kick free of my grip!!

Believe me there was no way I was letting go as I just let rip as Helen's panicked but hysterically joyful explosions of laughter and begs of nnnnnnoooooooooooo mmmmmmmmooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeee hahahahahahahahahahaha god pppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeee help me hahahaha!! Did I mention she's a teacher at a church school LOL???!!! No prayers were gonna make me stop though I'm afraid and I tickled her gorgeously sensitive foot til she was a gasping mess on the floor.

I stopped when the hysterical and really panicked laughter turned into sexual moans and gasps of don't stop I am ashamed to say, I know a lot of you will be yelling out WTF WHY!!!?!?! But, I'm married, she's married and this can't go any further than a one off quick and very eye opening not to mention very exciting tickle torturing of a very sensual older woman. Like I said, it's a fucking nightmare being back and I only hope my work takes me elsewhere soon hahaha!!!

Thanks again for your posts - look forward to hearing from those who PM'd again soon and yeah I defo will get more memories of Jo & Lorraine up here soon.

Take it easy out there everyone and as the sun sets slowly in the west I bid you a fine farewell.

Firstly thanks to you all for your posts about Aunty Lorraine & Jo haha, good fun days thats for sure. Been ages since I could get on here with moving from NZ back to the UK and luckily have had some time to catch up with all the posts here, LOVE THIS PLACE LOL!!

Not sure if you remember me mentioning FB tickle flirtations with my wife's Aunty Helen a few months ago, if you do then I'm hoping you remember us chatting and laughing about the notion of me opening her eyes to the delights of a truly erotic bound tickle torturing til she came......at the time it was harmless fun but now I've found myself back in the UK it's a fuckin nightmare! Helen, is, as she promised.............wildly ticklish, and when I say that, being a total tickle fiend, she is off the charts screamingly ticklish!!

There's another problem, she loves it!! Aunty Helen gets panty drenching wet when her feet are tickled, just soft...erotically sensual strokes touches and kisses are enough to send her into overdrive!! I know its wrong but we both gave in and convinced ourselves....its only tickling!!

I've been back 2 months now and from the word go she's known about my nylon foot tickling fetish and has been intrigued to try it out for herself. We both know it's bad but she couldn't help exposing her pantyhosed foot to me one night and I couldn't help the urge to tickle her there into pure bliss, so I did.

Aunty Helen's feet are perfectly pedicured, duck feather soft and as sensitive as can be, she looks after them very well and believe me it shows. Imagine how beautiful they looked then in sheer dark nylons with red painted toes, wriggling in front of me as Helen cooed "betcha dying to tickle them aren't ya hahaha!!" Her nylons spread tight as she spread her toes right in front of me was too much to bear so I snatched at her ankle causing her eyes to widen with panic and intrigue, and then slllooowwwlllyyyy stroked one finger down the sole of her stockinged foot.......she shuddered, from the toes right to where the sun don't shine, biting her lip and looked pretty dam hot I can tell ya. I repeated the process making her shudder again but the corner of her mouth started to curl upwards and I could see her eyes narrow to a smile. I thought what the hell and scrambled my fingers wildly, but softly up and down the sole of her foot, over her toes (the tops are EXTREMELY TICKLISH) and back down the side of her foot. I was rewarded with the most delightful laughter I've ever heard, even better than Aunty Lorraine's if thats possible, she just exploded and threw her head back as her leg tried to kick free of my grip!!

Believe me there was no way I was letting go as I just let rip as Helen's panicked but hysterically joyful explosions of laughter and begs of nnnnnnoooooooooooo mmmmmmmmooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeee hahahahahahahahahahaha god pppppppppllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeee help me hahahaha!! Did I mention she's a teacher at a church school LOL???!!! No prayers were gonna make me stop though I'm afraid and I tickled her gorgeously sensitive foot til she was a gasping mess on the floor.

I stopped when the hysterical and really panicked laughter turned into sexual moans and gasps of don't stop I am ashamed to say, I know a lot of you will be yelling out WTF WHY!!!?!?! But, I'm married, she's married and this can't go any further than a one off quick and very eye opening not to mention very exciting tickle torturing of a very sensual older woman. Like I said, it's a fucking nightmare being back and I only hope my work takes me elsewhere soon hahaha!!!

Thanks again for your posts - look forward to hearing from those who PM'd again soon and yeah I defo will get more memories of Jo & Lorraine up here soon.

Take it easy out there everyone and as the sun sets slowly in the west I bid you a fine farewell.

How old is Aunty Helen ? What does she look like ? describe her looks ? what size are her feet ? narrow ? wide ? Do you have a photo of her or her feet ? Love to hear more.

Great stuff lovenylonfeet.....i too would love to hear more as you and I share a huge love for female feet in nylons and tickling them.

I love to see feet in wet nylons too, in the bath or shower...they look and feel so good....maybe she could be persuaded to give this a try some time.....or get tickled????? LOL

Thanks again M8!

Good to see you back. With the NZ quake, I'd feared you'd got cought up in
that. Helen sounds like a jewel. Remember though, you owe us the tied up
and tortured Lorriane story. Been really looking forward to that one for a
while.

Glad you're back home safely nylon......i'm not married anymore....so if you need a sub-contractor in to tickle Auntie Helen ? then i'm your man my friend...seriously she sounds like the perfect lee !!!!!!!

Glad you're back home safely nylon......i'm not married anymore....so if you need a sub-contractor in to tickle Auntie Helen ? then i'm your man my friend...seriously she sounds like the perfect lee !!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more!!

Hey there 814, thought we were both going to visit Helen lol.
safety in number mate.

Hahaha guys guys, she can't handle one guy tickling her let alone 3!!!! Cheers for the well wishes on a safe return - yeah that place is pretty shakey right now and when buildings started falling down around me thought it might be my cue to come home to pastures safer!!

OK so for Jack Sanfini.....mate Aunty Helen is 43, and strikingly beautiful, slim but very well shaped if ya catch my drift, she wears a UK size 5 shoe and believe me most of them are cum fuck me shoes!!! she sparky, bubbly and up for anything for a good laugh so we are terrible if left together!!

Our tickling sessions have got more frequent cos neither of us can get enough of it LOL, she always said in her FB chat that having her feet tickled was her "worst nightmare" but somehow I think she was pushing me into waking her up to it cos I'm deadly serious about this............if I didn't stop tickling her beautiful nyloned feet i guarantee she'd fucking cum hhahaa!!

As for you other guys who wanna jump in...........hahaha no way lads she's ALL mine, selfish I know but I think her head would explode with 6 hands tickling her wildly............although its sssoo tempting hahaha. She's thrash and scream at first, she's a real fighter when she's tickled which makes it oh so much more fun, when she's pinned and can't away she just loses herself in the torture and her eyes go wide with panic when she realises she can't get away......but the best part, the really good part is when you pin her legs and suck her stockinged toes she goes into a sort of ticklish orgasmic state and starts beggin for more between screams of tortured laughter........oh to have met her in a previous life hahaha!!

Hope ur all good and well dudes and I'll keep you updated on our ticklish fun...........it's the best thing about coming back to this country LOL

well I for one am jeouls of you M8....but good for you....keep it and keep letting us know what you do to her and how she reacts!! I love to suck on stocking toes too.....so if you ever get bored of that just let me know!!

Cheers again M8!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back