• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TheTickler1961

TMF Novice
Hey, I was intrigued by some of these way-to-cool avatars, and I was informed by Isabeau that Mimi was responsible for those. I would like to inquire about getting one for myself, if that's possible. I cannot locate Mimi's contact info to PM her about this. Can anyone help?

TT1961

Click on the PM link under your username (the one in the near upper right corner). Under the control panel part, it says
Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
Private Messages
List Messages
Send New Message<-- THIS IS THE ONE YOU WANT type Mimi for Recipient username
Edit Folders
Subscribed Threads Folders
Subscriptions
List Subscriptions
Edit Folders
Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments

or find one of her posts using the search feature and hit the PM button

Here I am. :)

You can click my name here in the upper left corner of my post and then click on "Send PM" and it will take you to the page to PM me...or if you find it easier, you can email me at [email protected]

Just contact me with some basic ideas of what you'd like to have or see in a signature image, and I'll see what I can do for you.

Mimi ;)

Well, Friends, Romans, TMF'ers, I would like to proudly display my avatar, compliments of our very own Leonarda da Mimi (or, Mimi for short)!

We are so fortunate to have such a technologically talented individual among us!

Mimi, hats of to you!!!

TheTickler1961

Last edited:
It was my pleasure, Tickler, and you're most welcome! It looks great on the forum, too!

Mimi :)

wow cool siggy i love it and to think i'm a bit responsible lol not really Mimi is soo awesome isnt she? glad you got your siggy.

isabeau :twohugs:

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back