• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome m/f foot tickle torture, new clip.

Wow, I think this has gotten a little out of hand.

A simple youtube clip, where I doubt the girl was in any real pain or distress, seeing as how the guy only had one of her legs, has now become this whole discussion on how women are mistreated and guys are jerks.

Everyone needs to calm down, have some tea, and get on with their lives.

No one knows what the girl was going through at that point in time. Everyone can guess up and down until their blue in the face and if what lttg says is true, then she wasn't in any real harm anyway.

I just don't like when people play the race card, or in this case, the gender card.

I'm sure it's not because we're women that we're being called melodramatic, even though that's the stereotype. Had a guy brought up the same point, and kept it going for a few posts, he would have been called dramatic too.

Just my opinion.

:)

Armpit_licker said:
You are on the wrong forum if you seriously get this worked up over a female getting her feet playfully tickled by her BOYFRIEND for 50 seconds. LOL this is too much.
'
hon i aint' worked up.. it's your life..do what you will..and uh this is a tickling forum in which i believe i am in the right place.. and as i said before, everyone is entitled to their opinion without getting flamed or told where they belong and don't belong.

actually...

I think that this girl IS one of us, and her friends know that she loves to be tickled, so they decided to tickle her and that is just how she reacts.

She closely resembles a friend I've been talking to online for some time, seen her pics.

Thats just my take on it and if i ever get to tickle her, i hope she reacts like that because it was beautiful!!

Paulie said:
Wow, there are others out there. I thought I was the only one who'd heard of him.

I've discovered Don Van Vliet (aka Captain Beefheart) through my boyfriend's discs collection (he has got nearly all his discography). Don Van Vliet is a genious painter, too :)

Well, at the risk of escalating this one, I feel the need to chime in. I think Mimi and Izzy have a point. I think she was having fun at first. It did look like it to me, but there was a part about midway through the clip where she really did NOT look like she was having fun. It looked like she was having trouble breathing. I liked the clip until about the halfway point, then I was thinking, alright, time to stop and let her catch her breath. Just my humble opinion.

Has anyone watched

THE INITIATION OF ALICE?? That was SOOO hot!! Go to youtube and keep scrolling down, there are 2 clips. Absolutely astonishingly awesome!!! Boy, if I could get my hands on her!!

Mimi said:
You know, it's funny how every time a girl comes into one of these threads and suggests that the girl in a video may have been pushed too far, we immediately get slammed with 20 replies from the guys all saying "Oh she's FINE, you're overreacting, stop being so melodramatic...", but then WE are accused of slander and turning this into a gender war. Well no, we're not. We offer a different opinion, and you all jump us for it. That's what makes females so uncomfortable around here and why you don't see many of the girls from the other subforums posting here. They either see that type of reaction and don't even bother, or they try posting and get stomped on for whatever view they have that's not agreed with. Nice approach, fellas.

Izzy and I ARE girls. We know what it's like to be pinned and taken to that point where you can't breathe and you need it to stop and whoever is tickling you just laughs it off and keeps going. The fear and distress in that situation is unbelievable. You men have no idea the power you can have over a ticklish girl, and you just figure that since we're laughing it's all good. Well sometimes it's not, and you need to have more respect for us.

We did NOT hear from the girl in the video....we heard from her boyfriend, who laughed off her distress and continued tickling her anyway. Of course he thinks she was fine....he obviously felt she was having a good time since he continued. So I don't take his reassurance to be worth more than that of any sadistic twit who gets off on tormenting girls just because he can.

But whatever. You guys obviously don't see the same thing Izzy and I did, so there's no point in arguing this. I just sincerely hope none of you actually do this to any females you may get the chance to tickle youselves. Laughter and not fighting off the ler are NOT always signs a girl is enjoying it. You need to watch for other signs of distress like difficulty breathing and turning red and flush...those are WARNING signs, not indications to keep torturing. Sheesh I can't believe how unconcerned you all are.

Thank you, Izzy, for supporting the view I was trying to offer from a female perspective, and for also trying to drive home our concern. But apparently, being females, we don't know shit about tickling or being tickled, so our opinion is not valid and we're only being melodramatic. I'll keep that in mind when the ladies of the forum come to me asking for my opinion on some of the menfolk here before engaging in a correspondance with them.

I'm out.

I never revealed gender as an issue of this argument. Quite frankly, I simply think your current argument is just plain stupid; gender plays no role in this.

Firstly, who cares? It's none of anybody's business. Such an issue is between the two people involved, especially with something as harmless as tickling. Yes, tickling can be considered torture, depending upon the scenario, but those are in specific cases.

Secondly, the person who first mentioned gender was you, Mimi. You specifically created a tanget involving a man's ability to attract a mate, in addition to a petty threat of "alterting females to the males within this website" or some crap. The quote in your signature helps to prove this second point.

Thirdly, as the wise Boondocks once stated: "If I did'n' want to get pee'd on, I would have 'got out 'da way." If "torture" and similar issues were abound in the two party's friendship, I highly doubt they would be friends.

So yeah, it has nothing to do with gender bias. I don't agree with many of the male statements in this thread, but your statement is no Picnic of Wisdom either. The overreactment that thrives within your argument is obvious, gender aside.

EDIT: I get the uneasy feeling that such blunt comments will spawn discord. With any hope, people can take such straight-foward comments without personal mental injury.

I just saw the clip, damn she was ticklish.... :wowzer:

No comment on the gender side war.

DK

Cynthia_Massol said:
I've discovered Don Van Vliet (aka Captain Beefheart) through my boyfriend's discs collection (he has got nearly all his discography). Don Van Vliet is a genious painter, too :)

Hey, is it just me, or is everyone else talking about something completely different than we are?

Okay, I've reread my contributions to this thread, and yeah, I guess you do have a point. I got a bit harsh in my replies and took it in a direction that was unnecessary. I guess it was because I TRULY felt (and still do) that the girl in the video was in pretty serious distress, and I did not appreciate being told I was bringing "drama" to the thread or "overreacting" for offering my own take on what I saw. When I first commented on the video, in no way did I call anyone elses opinion into question, or disgregard them in any way. I merely offered my own view of what I personally saw. So to be fair there was no reason for anyone to automatically dismiss my input as an overreaction. If you disagree with me, fine....but you can state that fact without belittling my view. And I should have responded with more tact and maturity than I did.

Perhaps this would be best left at "we agree to disagree". I won't make more out of this than it actually is from this point, if my opinion is not dismissed as an attempt to bring "drama" to this thread.

advisory to the "male gender".....

AgentSugar69 said:
Firstly, who cares? It's none of anybody's business. Such an issue is between the two people involved, especially with something as harmless as tickling. Yes, tickling can be considered torture, depending upon the scenario, but those are in specific cases.

EDIT: I get the uneasy feeling that such blunt comments will spawn discord. With any hope, people can take such straight-foward comments without personal mental injury.

I am trying to take a couple of deep breaths, to control my rage, after viewing this clip, and listening to this clueless idiot "Sugar" (sweet name....) who wrote this post, and some of the other comments here by some of my fellow male members.....

I WILL make this a "gender issue", man to man.....

If I saw this video clip, and it portrayed any female relative of mine in this scenario, I guarantee you I would beat the living ass of the "male tickler" to a bloody pulp when I found him......

And if any lady acquaintance, on this forum or elsewhere, complained to me of some "male" not respecting their boundaries during an encounter, I promise you the ass kicking I would give him would last a lot longer than 50 seconds, and it would not be "harmless", as this moronic punk describes that video clip scenario.....

Some of the ladies on this thread who apparently don't mind being treated in this manner is another matter entirely, and really not my business. Your'e an adult, deal with your own head issues....

My blood boils when my ladyfriends tell me about some "male" who has violated their trust during tickle play,or other encounters, and not respected limits...I have "resolved" the issue with these cowards on two occasions, and it's funny, these "males" beg for you to "please stop!" when taken past their "limits".......and the male smile evaporates rapidly when sitting in a jail cell with other men after catching an "assault on a female" charge......lets see you fight for your ass while trying to explain that it was "only harmless tickle play".....they would love to meet a man who calls himself "Sugar" in the county jail system.....

3 ladies I know have left the TMF specifically due to some of the words and deeds of some of the TMF males here......

When it involves my friends or family, it becomes MY business....

EDIT: Blunt comments don't "spawn discord", but disrespecting a lady's limits will invite much more than "personal mental injury".....

jaba said:
I am trying to take a couple of deep breaths, to control my rage, after viewing this clip, and listening to this clueless idiot "Sugar" (sweet name....) who wrote this post, and some of the other comments here by some of my fellow male members.....

I WILL make this a "gender issue", man to man.....

If I saw this video clip, and it portrayed any female relative of mine in this scenario, I guarantee you I would beat the living ass of the "male tickler" to a bloody pulp when I found him......

And if any lady acquaintance, on this forum or elsewhere, complained to me of some "male" not respecting their boundaries during an encounter, I promise you the ass kicking I would give him would last a lot longer than 50 seconds, and it would not be "harmless", as this moronic punk describes that video clip scenario.....

Some of the ladies on this thread who apparently don't mind being treated in this manner is another matter entirely, and really not my business. Your'e an adult, deal with your own head issues....

My blood boils when my ladyfriends tell me about some "male" who has violated their trust during tickle play,or other encounters, and not respected limits...I have "resolved" the issue with these cowards on two occasions, and it's funny, these "males" beg for you to "please stop!" when taken past their "limits".......and the male smile evaporates rapidly when sitting in a jail cell with other men after catching an "assault on a female" charge......lets see you fight for your ass while trying to explain that it was "only harmless tickle play".....they would love to meet a man who calls himself "Sugar" in the county jail system.....

3 ladies I know have left the TMF specifically due to some of the words and deeds of some of the TMF males here......

When it involves my friends or family, it becomes MY business....

EDIT: Blunt comments don't "spawn discord", but disrespecting a lady's limits will invite much more than "personal mental injury".....

......and what did that needless pointless post have to do with the clip at hand?

Paulie said:
Wow, there are others out there. I thought I was the only one who'd heard of him.

I was listening to Shiny Beast (Bat Chain Puller) earlier today.

Bat Chain... Puller... Puller, Puller... :bat:

needless and pointless.....

Armpit_licker said:
......and what did that needless pointless post have to do with the clip at hand?

I think I made myself pretty clear....

And I take major issue with the TMF ladies opinions here being regarded as "stupid" and "drama".....

It comes down to the issue of respect. Most men know the importance of that concept, and will fight for it.

Many ladies here just leave, instead of demanding it from men.

I know 3 ladies who left the TMF over the words and deeds of some coward punks around here, and that's 3 too many.

jaba said:
I think I made myself pretty clear....

And I take major issue with the TMF ladies opinions here being regarded as "stupid" and "drama".....

It comes down to the issue of respect. Most men know the importance of that concept, and will fight for it.

Many ladies here just leave, instead of demanding it from men.

I know 3 ladies who left the TMF over the words and deeds of some coward punks around here, and that's 3 too many.

Ummmmm, ok. Again, and this has what to do with the video at hand? It seems like your just babbling on about something that is over and done with and has nothing to do with the vid. Quit trying to drag it out and be some E-thug, it's lame.

This is what I get for posting a foot tickling clip. I should just stick to armpits. ;)

done babbling......

Armpit_licker said:
Ummmmm, ok. Again, and this has what to do with the video at hand? It seems like your just babbling on about something that is over and done with and has nothing to do with the vid. Quit trying to drag it out and be some E-thug, it's lame.

This is what I get for posting a foot tickling clip. I should just stick to armpits. ;)

You are right.....just expressed my opinion...

We are done....

I'm having trouble talking to a guy who winks at other men, anyway......

Now, go find another guys armpits to lick.......

jaba said:
You are right.....just expressed my opinion...

We are done....

I'm having trouble talking to a guy who winks at other men, anyway......

Now, go find another guys armpits to lick.......

Uhhhhhhhhhh, ok................. Who said I licked guys armpits?? And why are you once again going so far off topic?????? Relax, kiddo. ;) ;) ;)

no bondage...
she won't kick him with her free leg
she doesnt screem, she even talks in between

I m sorry guys but feeling bad about this girl being in pure hell????? what the hell is going on? that was playful family tickling all the way. I have tickled friends more than that, and as for my girlfriend.... LOL I'd better not say because some people here may report me to the police or something!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

oooooo lololol ok i give.. she was having the time of her life.. gee the one time i post something negative.. i won't do that again.. i don't think..

Refreshing

There's nothing wrong with a rare display of basic compassion.

It's much more disturbing that real distress is apparently ignored or celebrated by so many here, and those who protest are dismissed as nuisances.

Mimi said:
Okay, I've reread my contributions to this thread, and yeah, I guess you do have a point. I got a bit harsh in my replies and took it in a direction that was unnecessary. I guess it was because I TRULY felt (and still do) that the girl in the video was in pretty serious distress, and I did not appreciate being told I was bringing "drama" to the thread or "overreacting" for offering my own take on what I saw. When I first commented on the video, in no way did I call anyone elses opinion into question, or disgregard them in any way. I merely offered my own view of what I personally saw. So to be fair there was no reason for anyone to automatically dismiss my input as an overreaction. If you disagree with me, fine....but you can state that fact without belittling my view. And I should have responded with more tact and maturity than I did.

Perhaps this would be best left at "we agree to disagree". I won't make more out of this than it actually is from this point, if my opinion is not dismissed as an attempt to bring "drama" to this thread.

We still love you.

And I still think you're the coolest.

I like this clip

Dont care what anyone else thinks

Anything can be construded as torture\cruel in the proper mentality.

Was there a discussion about "Non-consensual Tickling" from Ticklingparadise back then when it was released ? :lurking:

In case you never heard of that (Í´m sure everyone who´s here a bit longer does), its about a "real" call girl who was lured to a place and tickle tortured. That girl really suffered and it kinda shocked me when I first saw it, kinda got used to it though after a few times :idunno:

Maybe thats why I still like this vid, I sure get your point, but what times do we live in when a guy isn´t even allowed to tickle torture his girlfriend :poke3:

How sad this world would be without it ....

Jeezz

Its tickle torture thats what we like theres no political aspect to take. It was an awesome clip I viewed it several times. We get off to tickle torture and watching girls laugh beg squirm as well as guys. I think we should all just get along and over it.

Peace
Love
Tickling,

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back