• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AWESOME NEW DOM TIES TICKLE SLAVE IN THE MOST AMAZING POSITION** MUST SEE F/F

ynottoes

TMF Master
Dom Jennifer Plays with her Tickle Slave Alex
This is one of those rare tickling videos that is a must have if you love watching a beautiful curvy dom take complete tickle control of a little petite tickle slave. Jennifer ties her lovely little BLINDFOLDED Tickle Slave Alex in a very vunerable bondage position that few girls could do... But little submissive Alex is a perfect slave and will endure it for the pleasure of us all. Both ladies are adorned in sexy bikini's.. DOM Jennifer starts off in her red cloak and eventually removes it to reveal her glorious body... Poor Alex must endure all Jennifer's tickling... and Jennifer remains in complete control telling her Tickle Slave to be still, and quiet during the tickling.. Alex tries and tries.. and eventually Jennifer DUCT TAPES Alex's mouth:bowing: to keep her laughter in control.. oh, how lovely to watch Jennifer slowly move about Alex's outstretced feet , legs, and ticklish bottom tickle torturing her at will...Starting by tickling Alex's feet through her shoes then removing each one... the camera angles are awesome given the extreme bondage position of little ALEX... there is NOTHING ALEX can do... SHE CAN"T EVEN BEG FOR MERCY>> JUST WHIMPER.. and gasp and GIGGLE through her DUCT TAPED... awwww, poor little tickle slave...

toefu entertainment - www.clips4sale.com/store/26154

ENJOY

Attachments

• TMF Tickle Sub.wmv
    3.2 MB · Views: 3,266
Nice clpi love the position easy access to all her ticklish spots.

I have always wanted to see that done. Thank you!

One of the sexiest clip I've ever seen in my life.
Definitely the best tickling position, but indeed not for all girls...

NICE!!!! gonna have to get Cyn in that position!!!!! MUHAHAHAHA :dancingbanana:

Great position! Looks like she's really enjoying it...heehee! :lion: xoxox

Great clip. Very nice position. The blindfold adds to the sensations, nice work. :domocute:

Awesome position, I love the butt tickling!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back