• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome New Tickle Clip! Watch what Really happens during a Session with Me...

Shannon

TMF Regular
Hi Everyone!

I recently took a trip to Tennessee where I got to tickle a woman for the first time during a session....and boy, did I have fun (verrry wicked smiile on an otherwise innocent face) tickling the shit out of her entire naked body.

She was the most lively by far...and I know how much I was tickling her.
I found spots that she didn't even know she had! That's the most fun...Surprise! hehehe Here I come...

If you've ever wondered what really happens during one of my tickle sessions take a look at this clip.

www.ShannonSecret.com/TickleMe/ticklesample2b.htm

I promise you'll wonder even more if you'd be able to take it yourself and for how long...she only lasted 45 minutes before she screamed her safe word.

I could have gone on forever....but I decided to give her a break. She was, afterall, tied to her own four poster day bed :)~ where I had all the control.

Hope you enjoy yourselves....

That is an awesome clip. Thanks for sharing. You definately seem like you'd be a lot of fun to session with.

Feeling Brave?

Just let me know when you'd like to set up a session! How long do you think you'll last?? hehe Where are you from? I usually hold my sessions here in central Florida but I'm able to travel if expenses are provided.

I'm really glad that you liked the clip lol You can see that I get just as much enjoyment out of the sessions than the person laughing their ass off on the bed lol

When I said that I liked to tickle...I meant every word :)

Shannon said:
When I said that I liked to tickle...I meant every word :)

It shows. I'm in Maine, a little far away from FLA. But I will keep you in mind if I ever make it down that way. How long would I last? I can take whatever you can dish out (he says with false bravado from the security of being 1500 miles away)

Here's the expression I had on my face after viewing that...
homer.gif

I LOVED IT!!!!

Your site caused my computer to crash three times. :disgust:

Shannon,

I checked out you web page-- though not yet your clip-- and you're quite an attractive young woman. I live in Ocala. Is that near you?

shannon, did you ever happen to get around to her feet?........

Hi Shannon...nice clip. Do you session as the "LEE"? And are you anywhere near New Port Richey??

Thank you b0xr

toneus79 said:
Wow - I wish I lived in Florida.

Yeah, I love visiting there. Like one advertisment I read for it years ago said something like "Flordia-- You don't leave here..you just go home for awhile"

Not to mention it'd probably be a fun place to try the "buried in the sand with some ticklish areas exposed while someone tickles the crap outta ya" thing lol

That was rather enjoyable! Good work Shannon.

peace out,
daddy

Actually, I think she went way too easy on her. Definitely a sensual tickling as opposed to intense and merciless tickling! :cool2: :rolleyes:

TTD :imouttahe

:eek: :yowzer: :woot: :woot:

Wow! All I can say is Wow!

You're an eeeeeeeeevil woman! I see some great techniques I could use! :veryhappy

I'm usually not into nudity, but it works here. Pretty good stuff.

I'm as curious as dtrell, any foot tickling? It was a very nice clip, she is totally the girl next door to die for when tickling. How old is she?

DK

Dammit...

...it won't load, or it takes FOREVER, one of the two. I gave up after ten minutes. I'm on dial-up, but this is a brand new computer!

It took 30 minutes for it to load on my dial up line, but it was worth it! Very sexy clip. Now the web interface is a bit clunky. I couldn't figure out how to replay the clip, so I missed the first few seconds.

tennessee tickling

I'm really glad that everyone liked the tickling clip that I put up!

I really had the time of my life lol She was just so perfectly ticklish and very willing to abandon herself to it and me! I'm sure you saw the evil smirk on my face as I was tickling up and down her sides and across her stomach hehe

I did tickle her feet a little, and she squirmed around a bit but not much as it was mostly upper body where she was the most sensative :)

For those of you who were wondering how old Liv is, she's 25 years old but looks like a teenager lol

As far as your computer crashing, theshire I don't know if I can blame my site for that or not since on one else complained of their's crashing..I'll look into it though!

There were comments that it was hard to download and took a long time but they seemed to be all from dial up customers without high speed. Being on dial up will affect most everything in the world of downloads, including clips.

In answer to the question, do I hold sessions as a lee, the answer is yes but with a minor restriction.

My navel is my g-spot lol therefore; I don't feel comfortable when anyone else, other than my boyfriend, tickles me there.

It's like they're tickling me somewhere far below where their hand is... it's just a little tooooo personal for me to allow. I used to allow it during sessions but only for a short while. I'm also ticklish on my sides, stomach, underarms and feet though!

Most people understand when I explain my feelings, but for those who don't, they just don't get to have a session with me, and that's their loss :)

If anyone's interested in booking a session with me just email and let me know! This is a paid service, in case anyone was wondering. I charge $150 per hour not including hotel or travel expenses if I need to travel for the session.

Thanks for all of your nice comments and I'll talk everyone soon! Feel free to email me as well!

I click on her link and it goes to some fake page whats up? how do i see her clips too?

you've pulled up a dead thread. look at the date before you ask next time...

btw, welcome to the forums! :couch:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back