• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome way to wake up!!!!!

theres loads of reasons why in reality it would probably not be as good as the fantasy... ide still try it tho, only live once n all that :D

I totally agree with you! :D

But once again (man, I feel like nagging :S), I would prefer the compromise I mentioned before. :)

I don't even like to be woke up for sex. I only get up because I hafta. Or I've slept to long and my body hurts too bad to stay there...lol

Altho, I'm a mean enough mofo get a charge out of DOING that to someone...lol

Christopher

I woke up this way one time...she started in slow and woke me up with tickles but like others have said, nature took over...so there was a break in there but after that and a toothbrush(for the teeth)...then things resumed...
It is cool as a fantasy but in reality it can suck...

I would have to say that for me I would have to least be able to go the restroom first, always have to go the minute I wake up. Secondly I don't think I would enjoy and would not like having a blindfold over my eyes-afraid the initial first few minutes of not knowing what is going on-would scare me and freak me out a bit-make me get anxious and panic a bit-added to this also being tied down and bound-not a good combo. Plus never really have been a cheery good morning person. I hate when I have to get up early in the mornings from time to time for different events-really rough and hard for me to wake up.

In theory it sounds awesome and incredible-a real rush. However I would have to have a little time to wake up, go restroom, get a little something to drink, brush my teeth and little time to wake up, then after that which would not take real long-I might be in the mood to be playfully bound and tickled. Other than that the idea sounds hot and sexy but afraid the reality would not go as good as the fantasy.

The best way to wake up girls is by tickling their feet. It worked instantly everytime I tried, and the funny thing is that it always works instantly even on the girls who told me that they are not ticklish at all :D I always end up finding out that their feet are really ticklish! Girls why don't you just admit it? :D

The best way to wake up girls is by tickling their feet. It worked instantly everytime I tried, and the funny thing is that it always works instantly even on the girls who told me that they are not ticklish at all :D I always end up finding out that their feet are really ticklish! Girls why don't you just admit it? :D

that would be to easy lol

And you never got any bones broken doing that? Interesting!

Sounds like a nice idea - but I've always liked waking her up or being woken up with lightly sweet tickling. That would be amazing. As long as you don't mind the little big guy waking up before I do (if you know what I mean ;) - the good ole morning salute)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back