• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Awesome website i stumbled upon!

Gamer4Life

My name's Alan! But my friends call me Alan, family calls me Alan, and strangers call me Alan too! Haha, enough of me trying to be funny. I recently found this website after surfing the internet and kicked myself for not being able to find it sooner! I normally wouldn't drop a line on a website like this but I really would love to get out there in this marvelous community.

A little about me! I'm 25, about 6'1 or something, weigh about 170. Not really muscular, more of a twig than anything, and most would say I'm quite the nerd. As my name suggests, I am a gamer, I love video games and when I'm not working, guess what I'm doing (like I said above, huge nerd)? In my humble abode I have a PS3, an Xbox 360 and a Nintendo Wii, along with all sorts of retro games on my computer. But you guys don't care about that part of my life I'm sure. As far as I know, I'm super ticklish all over, worst spot being my underarms, ribs or my feet, but I do not know for sure because I have never had the opportunity to experience a full session. My recent ex was too weirded out by my fetish that she couldn't stay with me, let alone indulge me. I live in Decatur, Georgia, in a small little apartment all by my lonesome. I am hoping at least a few of you on this forum are from the Atlanta area and maybe we can meet up because I have always wanted to meet others who share this wonderful fetish of mine.

I think I've rambled on long enough, so I thank you for your time reading this and I look forward to meeting a lot of you!

I also made a Facebook for my tickling fetish, I do not have a real one, so do not ask for one, but I have no friends on it. So if you care to, you may find me on Facebook by my email which is [email protected]. If you have any questions I'm a pretty open book so you may ask me anything you'd like.

Welcome to the forum, darlin'. It's nice to see more nerds about. I do hope you make friends, as well, so have fun. Most of us are usually nice.

Welcome to the TMF, Alan, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

HELLO ALAN.

:welcome: It might interest you that there is a group that meets in Georgia.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back