• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aynur vs. Hatice - Office Tickling (nylons)

Mandrake

TMF Expert
This story was in part generated by ChatGPT. I edited this and added my own parts here and there to make the story more consistent and flow better. It took me about 2-3 hours to complete, which is probably about as long as it would have taken had I written it myself, so I wouldn't say that writing a story with the help of chatgpt saves time. Also, Chatgpt seems to haphazardly switch the pov charaters between Aynur and Hatice which can be confusing. But it does make it more enjoyable because I like reading the thoughts of both characters and chatgpt sometimes comes up with ways to say things and ideas that I haven't thought of. Let me know what you think. If enough people like it, I might do more.

Aynur and Hatice are BosArt's characters. You can read more comics that involve them in more shoe loss and tickling situations on his website at http://www.bosart.eu

Aynur and Hatice arrived at the office early in the morning, both dressed in professional attire, including sheer stockings and high heels. It was a new job they had both been recently hired at and were finding it stressful, but they were eager to move up in the company so they tried to present themselves as professionally as possible. They greeted each other warmly and made their way to their desks to start the day's work. As they settled in, Aynur noticed Hatice tapping her foot anxiously under her desk.

"Are you nervous about something?" Aynur asked.

"Yes," Hatice replied. "I have a big presentation today and I'm worried I'll mess up."

Oh don't worry, you'll do fine, I'll help you prepare. Aynur said. That morning they worked diligently to prepare the presentation. At 11 am it was time. The presentation was super successful and their boss complimented Hatice on her professionalism. Hatice said that she had Aynur to thank for helping her prepare. The boss smiled at both of them and told them that they could relax in the office for the rest of the day as she had no further assignments for them.

The girls went to lunch afterwards and chatted about the presentation, very happy that it went over well. They were also glad they could just kick back and destress for the rest of the day.

When they returned to their desks Aynur leaned back in her chair. Her sheer black stockings gleamed under the fluorescent office lights as she kicked her feet up on the desk. Aynur's feet were tired and sore from standing all day, so it felt good to give them a break.

"I don't think you should do that," Hatice said pointing at the sign on the wall that said "No feet on the desk or shoes will be confiscated."

"Oh that's just a joke sign," Aynur laughed, "the boss told me she got it as a gag gift and put it up there to lighten the mood in the office."

"Are you sure?" Hatice asked remembering all the other times Aynur had gotten her into shoe loss situations.

"Yes, of course. Human Resources would never allow such a policy. Relax, put your feet up, Hatice. The boss said we could take it easy the rest of the day."

"Umm, okay," Hatice said as she nervously put her own feet on the desk. She too was feeling the strain of a long workday and wanted to relax. As she watched Aynur relax, she decided to join in and propped her own black high heels up on the desk. It felt nice to be able to stretch her legs out.

As the two colleagues sat back and chatted, they didn't notice their boss walking in. She looked at the two women with disapproval, especially at their feet on the desk. She strode over to them and scolded them for their unprofessional behavior. She pointed to the sign that hung above their heads, which read, "No feet on the desk or shoes will be confiscated."
Hatice and Aynur quickly apologized.

As the boss approached, Hatice quickly tried to pull her feet away, but it was too late. The boss reached down and grabbed the heels of her shoes. The smoothness of her stockings against the inside of her shoes had made it easy for the boss to remove them. Hatice's stockings clung to her feet, but not to her shoes and the thin material of her stockings provided minimal resistance to the removal of her shoes. As her boss approached and grabbed her shoes, Hatice's feet involuntarily flexed, causing her stockings to slip in her shoes. With the tension between her stockings and shoes reduced, her boss was able to slip the shoes off her feet with ease. The smooth texture of the stockings also aided in the swift removal of the shoes, as there was no friction to cause any resistance. Despite her shock, she couldn't help but giggle as having shoes removed so unexpectedly tickled her feet.

Aynur had also worn a pair of sheer black stockings with her black high heels. As her boss reached for her shoes, she noticed how her stockings clung to her feet but not so tightly to her shoes, making it easy for her to slide her shoes off without much effort. The smooth surface of the stockings made the shoes glide off smoothly, and the elastic material kept the stockings snugly wrapped around her feet, offering no resistance. Aynur couldn't help but blush as she watched her boss easily remove her shoes, feeling a slight thrill at being caught off guard. It also tickled slightly.

As Aynur's stockings had a sheer and silky texture, it made her feet more sensitive to touch. The stockings provided a smooth and slippery surface that heightened the tickling sensation. Additionally, as the stockings were tight-fitting, they hugged her feet and ankles closely, increasing the stimulation on her nerve endings when tickled. The feeling of the tickling against her skin caused her to giggle and squirm more than usual, making her even more ticklish.

As the nylon fabric of Hatice's stockings rubbed against the soles of her feet, it created a slight friction that made her skin more sensitive. This, combined with the fact that her feet had been trapped in her high heels for most of the day, made her feet more ticklish than usual. Her painted toenails could be seen through the sheer material and she felt extremely exposed. She looked at Aynur's feet, her toenails were painted the same white color and looked just as vulnerable and as embarrassed as Hatice. "Serves her right," Hatice thought to herself. After the boss left she turned to Aynur angrily "You did it again! You tricked me into putting my feet on the desk and I lost my shoes again!"

"Hey, I lost my shoes too, Hatice! And I didn't know she would actually confiscate our shoes right off our feet! Plus, I didn't make you do anything."

Hatice grunted angrily as she returned to her work. But started to smile as the soft carpet tickled her feet through her thin stockings.

As the day went on, Aynur and Hatice couldn't help but giggle and playfully tickle each other's stocking-clad feet under their desks. They were still embarrassed about losing their shoes, but the excitement of the situation was too much to ignore. The other employees in the office noticed their playful behavior and wondered what was going on.

Aynur knew that Hatice was very ticklish and decided to sneakily run her fingers along the arches of Hatice's stocking feet while she was caught up in her work, Aynur could feel the tiny tremors of laughter building up within her friend. Hatice squirmed and wriggled, trying to pull her feet away from Aynur's grasp, but she couldn't escape the ticklish sensations that were coursing through her body. The soft and smooth texture of her stockings only seemed to amplify the ticklishness, making her feet even more vulnerable to Aynur's tickling. Hatice laughed uncontrollably and eventually pulled her feet away and kicked Aynur when their boss walked by. Aynur stopped tickling immediately and went back to work.

After the boss had left, Hatice decided to get some revenge on Aynur for tickling her feet earlier. She quietly crept up behind Aynur and quickly tickled the soles of her stocking-clad feet, causing Aynur to burst into laughter and squirm in her chair.

Hatice giggled mischievously, enjoying the sight of Aynur's ticklish reaction. Aynur begged for mercy, but Hatice continued tickling her feet, moving her fingers up and down the arches and around the toes.

Aynur's stockings made her feet even more ticklish, and she couldn't help but laugh and squirm uncontrollably as Hatice continued tickling her. Eventually, Hatice stopped and the two friends laughed and caught their breath. But again the boss walked by and she stopped immediately. The boss looked at them suspiciously for a moment, but then continued to her office.

As they resumed their work, Hatice warned Aynur not to tickle her feet again, but Aynur just grinned mischievously in response, knowing that the playful tickling game would likely continue. And sure enough, when Hatice least expected it, Aynur tickled Hatice's soles with her long nails. Hatice screeched and grabbed Aynur's foot in revenge, causing Aynur to squeal with laughter.

As Aynur and Hatice continued to tickle each other's feet, their coworkers started to take notice and gathered around them, laughing and teasing. One of them commented on how ticklish Aynur's stockings made her feet, while another remarked on how Hatice's stockings made her toes curl in a particularly cute way.

As the teasing continued, Aynur and Hatice couldn't help but feel both embarrassed and turned on by the attention. They tried to play it cool and laugh along with their coworkers, but deep down they couldn't deny the excitement they felt from the tickling and foot play.

Eventually, the workday came to an end and Aynur and Hatice were able to retrieve their confiscated shoes from the boss's office. The boss smiled as she handed the shoes back to them "Now don't put your feet on the desk again or else!" She said with a smirk, as if daring them to do it. As they slipped their feet back into their heels, they couldn't help but feel a sense of relief that they had shoes back on their feet, but also felt a little disappointment that the tickling and foot play was over and it was time to go home.

As they walked home, Aynur and Hatice giggled about their tickling match and Aynur admitted that she secretly enjoyed the thrill of having their shoes confiscated.

"Of course you would!" Hatice said rolling her eyes.

"Hey at least we got to go home with our shoes this time. We should put our feet on our desk again tomorrow!" Aynur said playfully.

"Defitely not!" Hatice said. But she smiled. Perhaps she did secretly enjoy it a little.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back