• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Baby It's Cold Outside

AphroditeRabbit

TMF Master
So therefore I got my first mini blizzard a few days ago! I finally got my cam back from my aunt so now I can bless everyone with winter wonderful pics that would go great on a desktop! Check out my yard! -laughs-

Attachments

• DSCF0059.JPG
    DSCF0059.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0060.JPG
    DSCF0060.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF0061.JPG
    DSCF0061.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF0062.JPG
    DSCF0062.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0063.JPG
    DSCF0063.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 6
More! (Also know it's Gwomps first snow, he's in one of the pics with another kitten I have named Chewbaca)

Attachments

• DSCF0064.JPG
    DSCF0064.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF0065.JPG
    DSCF0065.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF0066.JPG
    DSCF0066.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0067.JPG
    DSCF0067.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF0068.JPG
    DSCF0068.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 11
Last but not least!

Attachments

• DSCF0069.JPG
    DSCF0069.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0070.JPG
    DSCF0070.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF0071.JPG
    DSCF0071.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0072.JPG
    DSCF0072.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0073.JPG
    DSCF0073.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 7
Thanks for the pics, AR :) A beautiful winter's day is one of the things I most miss about living in the steamy tropics.

Last edited:
wow AR...thanks for sharing...

I will say fresh fallen snow looks great, and having it fall during the night is a great thing, as long as there is someone to share that with, which is best when sharing a bottle of wine, and perhaps some classical music in the background.

I am in Pennsylvania, and as of yet, we have not had any. Your pictures are fantastic, thanks for sharing.

Currahee

I'd want to live in such an environment. I love the cold, and the winter and everything that comes with it. And its a beauty to behold.^^

mmmm...I haven't seen snow in so long...
...stupid Houston with it's stupid no-snow and it's stupid rain and it's stupid crazy weather...

Oh...you make me miss home with shots like that...

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I'd want to live in such an environment. I love the cold, and the winter and everything that comes with it. And its a beauty to behold.^^
NO. wrong. Sorry, winter's taken. :p

I can always move. I can see myself living on the east coast. That wouldn't be too bad. :happy:

Ay caramba !!!!! excellent pix Aphrodite Rabbit thanx
i just love snow :) ........and winter of course 2

Kewl, Kristle....!!

Good Lord.....that is your Yard ...?? It's HUGE ...You must live out in the country.

Are you in the upper peninsula part, where the wolves still exist?

Last edited:
Nice set of images, especially to me, than i don't see snow or extreme cold at least that i take a trip !!. Well, that means than you got your digital camera again, so i can't wait for to see your awesome barefeet again !! :love::love::love::love::love:.

Thos are some beautiful shots, AR! No snow here yet but some of your pictures look EXACTLY the way my yard looks in the winter.
hehehehe Gwomp in the snow....too cute! :D

the hollywood brother know that snow will be hitting the hollywood home state of Pa and his favorite state of NJ soon enough. the snow always looks so pretty but shoveling it and getting car stuck in it is not. Overall I know you get a ton of snow as the Hollywood brother had a cousin who used to live in a orthadox jewish suburb of detriot for a few years. He is actually there now visitng old friends but the hollywood Brother not sure name of town.

Anyway enjoy the snow but be safe. The Hollywood borther wants to be able to continue to have you as a vital part of this site for many many years to come

Ah! Cold! I recenly moved from that, I did. I won't miss the cold, but I will miss all that snow. I want your house, AR! Or at least your snow. :p

cant wait till i get that weather down here in ohio. i miss the snow. i miss the cold. i miss doing donuts in my car in the parking lots! i just miss the beauty of it all.

Tee hee! The snow is MINE hds! *turns to satan for but a moment*

I do live...a little bit up North...I have yet to see any wolves in my backyard...
Thank god...I don't want anything getting my Gwompsie! :D

Yes I am rather blessed in the area of yardage and having a ton of it along with the woods. Good for walks when you need to think! It's gorgeous of course when we get LOTS of snow (way more than those pictures).

I'll have to take pictures of my appendages when I have more time...as of now I have a couple art projects that need completing and some sociology to study for :D

the hollywood brother wonder with all that ground is you could have some outdoor tickle fun or at least the hollywood brother thinks you could

AphroditeRabbit said:
Yes I am rather blessed in the area of yardage and having a ton of it along with the woods. Good for walks when you need to think! It's gorgeous of course when we get LOTS of snow (way more than those pictures).

I'll have to take pictures of my appendages when I have more time...as of now I have a couple art projects that need completing and some sociology to study for :D

...must be fun when it's time to cut the grass...lol....but then ya'll would probably have one of those tractor type mowers... :D

as far as pics of your ...*ahem* appendages are concerned....you have posted those before......(and they are so CUTE...)..!!

Storm_Cat said:
...must be fun when it's time to cut the grass...lol....but then ya'll would probably have one of those tractor type mowers... :D

I actually don't mind cutting the grass! We have a riding lawn mower, but I used the push mower when it broke :happy: It wasen't so bad! Honest! :p

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back