• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac is back! (No Artwork)

Federkitzler

TMF Expert
This is a wonderfull new!
Thank you FEDERKITZLER!

good to see he still draws ridiculous racial stereotypes as well as ever.

rofl

oceanhead's remark tickles me so

i must videotape this moment and upload uh oh vcr alert

I'm sorry, but how do we really know this is bac? All the things he is selling are old bac drawings. I am waiting till he posts something new before I believe it. ( I'm off to go grab "michaeljordan" as a user name and see if everyone automatically assumes I really am Michael Jordan...)

tyklfynd said:
I'm sorry, but how do we really know this is bac? All the things he is selling are old bac drawings. I am waiting till he posts something new before I believe it. ( I'm off to go grab "michaeljordan" as a user name and see if everyone automatically assumes I really am Michael Jordan...)

You are a sospicious man!
For each drawning there is a new cover...absolutely BAC's style.
For me it's enough!

Stereotypes

You know, OceanHead, I have always wondered about including racial stereo types in my work. I have been able to justify Racially specific themes because they were common fantasy scenarios within the Tickling Universe.

I never would have gone there if so many people hadn't requested them. I have always hoped people wouldn't find them offensive.

BAC
http://images4sale.com/store/6693

sischio74 said:
This is a wonderfull new!
Thank you FEDERKITZLER!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back