• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bac ?

bill2222fr

TMF Regular
Does anybody know where BAC is, and when he will put new drawings on his website at images4sale ?

He's alive, he's out there working in real life, but nobody knows when he might be back drawing art again. But there's still hope...

knismo

Truly the most gifted tickle fetish artist of our time. No offense to others who make great contributions, just personal opinion.

2 months and counting

Thanks for the kind words and support. I am still alive and kicking. :wavingguy

In my best estimation I am approximately 2 months away from my next release. More on this to come.

Hang in there. I will sell no comix before their time. (or something like that)

BAC

Does anybody know where BAC is, and when he will put new drawings on his website at images4sale ?

In my best estimation I am approximately 2 months away from my next release. More on this to come.

BAC

O.O!

Words fail me. So I'll just cackle maniacally.

MWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

lmao - awesome news.

Can't wait to see your new work.

But I will wait patiently.

*waits*

*looks at his watch*

lol.

Please keep us informed so we can get super excited.

B

I know! ;)

I feel exactly the same way ;)

Lee

O.O!

Words fail me. So I'll just cackle maniacally.

MWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

lmao - awesome news.

Can't wait to see your new work.

But I will wait patiently.

*waits*

*looks at his watch*

lol.

Please keep us informed so we can get super excited.

B

BAC

This is a wonderfull new! I' can't wait to see your next release...
Thank you BAC you are great!

i just bought laughing pines and it's his best yet. looking forward to whatever you have on the way

BAC

According to BAC on May 15th, above we are at 2 months, so when is the release?

thedude

BAC return !!!

Whaooh !! BAC is baaack !
...well this is what he promised to us more than 2 month ago !
BAC when will you release your next artwork ??
We are all waiting !

Not to trivialize the work of other illustrators, but BAC kicks ass (to be succinct, he's the best). His frontal nudes of fetching captives, suffering agonizing tickling venues (breasts, nips, navel), are genuinely erotic. I've purchased his work, in this capacity, during the past years. I can't wait to view his subsequent art. "Kuchi Kuchi Coup" is an unbridled masterpiece; in the event that I may have missed some of his past submissions, did BAC ever compose an illustrated story that matched this classic (full frontal, et al)?

I was so afraid that BAC had vanished after someone started complaining about Laughing Pines in the forums when it came out, as that was the last collection. Sure there were some old images, but they were added to, perfected, given a nice high resolution (that's the best thing about BAC's site...buy 'no business like toe business' and zoom in on the pictures as far as you like). All that for about $7 and instantaneous download. I've bought every collection, even the older ones, as the pics are all nice and restored. I only wish all the badly faded older pics could ever be restored, like the two aliens to the right of a woman in a tickling machine, and the old Dr. Soles ones. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

What is the URL of Baccomix? I've tapped on his banner and wind-up at ImageShack!

Thank you Filthyweasel. Aside from the clip store, is BAC's (amazing) work posted elsewhere on the internet? Does he operate his own web site?

Is BAC the real BAC ?

What do you think ?
No new drawings since ... 5 years ?

BAC

According to BAC, it is now 3 months since his last post
Hey BAC, how about an update, please?

Thanks
thedude

BAC are you there ??

BAC Can you tell us when you will sell your next cartoon ?

Jesus H. Christ on a Club Sandwich with extra bacon and a pickle on the side....

Give the guy a break, willya?
Maybe the guy has, you know...A LIFE??
Maybe he has other concerns, you know, more important than drawing tickle pictures??

It's been known to happen, fellas. I mean, yeah, I think he's the best, too, but...

Come on.

Seriously.

Come On.

Originally Posted by BACCOMIX
Thanks for the kind words and support. I am still alive and kicking.

BAC

Wait a minute, Wolf, you act like we are constantly hounding him.
Give me a break, I believe BAC can defend himself, he was the one who stated in May that he felt he was 2 months away.
I waited another month and I am simply asking a question.
Also he SELLS his pictures, he does not give them away, so I do not see why I cannot ask the question.

If you can get BAC to state that we have to check with you, Wolf, before we can ask him a question, then I will comply. Otherwise please keep your chastizing to yourself.

thedude

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back