• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BACCOMIX Fans...Was "Laughing Pines 3" Ever Released?

SoleSearcher

1st Level Red Feather
HI all! I was always a huge fan of BAC, but unfortunately, can't finish my collection of his work since it's seemingly not available anywhere anymore. Does anyone know if "Laughing Pines 3" was ever released? I'd be more than happy to support, but as I said, don't think any of BAC's work is still available? 🤔

I'm intrigued as to why this one is so hard to find. I managed to get the first two issues with no problem, but there are basically no mentions of the third one. Can't even find the cover.

HI all! I was always a huge fan of BAC, but unfortunately, can't finish my collection of his work since it's seemingly not available anywhere anymore. Does anyone know if "Laughing Pines 3" was ever released? I'd be more than happy to support, but as I said, don't think any of BAC's work is still available? 🤔
So...what do you mean here?

The first one was like an overview of LP operations.

The second one was part one of giggle-o story.

The third one was giggle-o getting tootsie

It was released, I used to have it but my laptop crashed in me.
Here is the last page from it.

Attachments

• IMG_8152.jpeg
    IMG_8152.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 189
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back