• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ballerina Girl Chapter 1 (M/F)

Dude, bravo! I think you definitely got the emotion across, not just with the images but the story as well. And I love that you went dark with it, too often tickle/fetish stuff gets campy. I enjoyed this.

Thank you, I'm glad you thought so! So, you think it works over 3D? I've found so few examples of the specific style or feeling I'm trying to convey that I wasn't sure 3D could even work for comics. That's not to say that there aren't great examples out there, or that anything that I'm doing is special, I just have experienced how surprisingly hard it can be to replicate a 2D format in 3D space and then get it back down to page. I'm not trying to trick anybody into thinking this is hand drawn, but I'm hoping that people can achieve the same level of immersion here that they do with traditionally drawn comic pages... It's encouraging that you liked it!

Is there a link to your drawings for your other work?

There isn't... Most if it was posted here somewhere, but I don't have direct links to anything other than what's on my DeviantArt page.

These are fantastic. I especially love the third picture in your first post, hands are such expressive things. As others have said, you definitely succeeded with the emotion communication. Very much looking forward to chapter 2 here. Also, was the blonde here inspired by somebody you know or is she just a random woman?

Very beautifully created :)

Thank you very much! :)

These are fantastic. I especially love the third picture in your first post, hands are such expressive things. As others have said, you definitely succeeded with the emotion communication. Very much looking forward to chapter 2 here. Also, was the blonde here inspired by somebody you know or is she just a random woman?

I'm happy you think so! I couldn't agree with you more about hands... it's interesting to note what people's hands and feet do when their attention is elsewhere, I often do notice that in various videos and tickling media and it can really add to the experience IMO. The blonde girl was not inspired by real life, I actually presented 4 different characters to the DA crowd and they picked who to tickle and why. I wanted to go for cute and innocent, so for this one I chose ballerina, and the cutest ballerina I know is Gwen Stacy, so I went that route. I'm not claiming to be original here, I just liked her look and thought I'd just do some shameless copying. Obviously, our "hero" here looks like Deadpool, also... I'm a sucker for the classics ;)

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back