• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barbara Eden Foot Tickled By Regis Philbin

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ok, this little gem has been talked about for quite some time now & I just found this on You Tube.
Just highlight the link & paste it to your browser. Then delete the space betwen tube and .com.

First Aired : November 21, 1988 (Eighty-Eight)

http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=oE6wV0Nfblc

Don't know why Bugman, I got it to work just fine.

Great mainstream clip, and one I have never seen.

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!!!!

Rob

here's the part where she gets out of the boat and regis tickles her. i converted it to .wmv so you all can dl it

that was awesome, even when i used to watch I dream of genie i wondered if she was ticklish :dogpile:

Last edited:
OMG!!!

Wow! Wow! Motherf---ing Wow! I had heard about this clip, and I thought it was too good to be true that I just dismissed it as an urban legend. But now that I've seen it in living color this is a celebrity tickler's dream come true. I mean, how often do you get to hear a famous babe quoted saying "I'm ticklish." And her reaction was genuine; she jerked her feet away from Regis' grasp; she even told him to "stop." I think at the time that segment aired, Barbara Eden was in her fifties, and the best part of her getting tickled was that her reaction wasn't the typical harsh and labored laugh of a middle-aged woman getting tickled. It was a real excited girly-girl squeal. You know what I mean? This clip definitely propels into the top five tickling clips of all-time (on my list). Thank you, thank you, thank you Tickler Bart!

Wow.

I'm suprised that mainstream clip didn't surface ALOT earlier.

Plus, this all but confirms Regis' foot/tickle interest, right?

I'm sold anyways.

Good find, good clip.

I only wish that it was a clearer & that thing in the middle of the clip would have gone away BEFORE he started the tickling. But, I guess this is better than nothing at all, so I am grateful.

This is a great clip, and I think it's pretty clear that Regis was into it, saying "I love it when a woman is ticklish," and joking with the audience that he wanted some privacy.

Nice find Bart :goodjob: It's great when something like this turns up after being lost for such a period of time

Ok, this little gem has been talked about for quite some time now & I just found this on You Tube.
Just highlight the link & paste it to your browser. Then delete the space betwen tube and .com.

First Aired : November 21, 1988 (Eighty-Eight)
Gotta love ol' Regis "WHY DON'T YOU PEOPLE LEAVE US ALONE!". Great find Bart.

Growing up, I was in love with Barbara Eden. Being a ticklephile from a young age I use to dream of tickling her belly and feet when she wore that Jeannie outfit. I always wondered if she was ticklish and then a few years ago I heard she was tickled on this show in the late 80's and was itching to see it. Now my wish came true. Its amazing how she laughs and giggles like a super ticklish schoolgirl. I'd love to see a closeup of her barefeet.

Awesome clip. I've always been in love w/Barbara Eden & now we all know she has ticklish feet! Way to go TB

I saw that clip a long time ago and thought I would never see it again. Thanks for finding it.

Talk about your lost treasures...!

This was outstanding! LOVE Barbara Eden and LOVE LOVE LOVE this clip! Thanks so much for posting it! :numberone:

REGIS IS A TICKLER!

When you watch his show, there have been several times that tickling has been mentioned over the years. Thanks for finding this clip, and thanks to Pocketman for making it an easy access.:nicethread::ty:

A little known fact, Nevyn ...

and it is gone :-(

Tickling this par-tickler genie broke her concentration. She just wasn't able to fold her arms and blink her way out of this one ... ;)

(from Pocketman's awesome capture in post 4)

Last edited:
Don't know why Bugman, I got it to work just fine.

Great mainstream clip, and one I have never seen.

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS!!!!

Rob

Robace, I ran into the same exact problem that bugman did. Must be that Robace magic where everything works for you without a hitch plus knowing all the American top secrets. It's wonderful to be gifted like you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back