• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bare Your Geek Streak

Mister Scruff

1st Level Orange Feather
We've all got one; and this here thread is made so's we can own up to it.

Mine happens to include a recently rediscovered love of Warhammer 40,000; I was well into it as a kid (which was.... 2nd Edition I think) and have gotten back into it this year. I try to tell myself that it's okay because I'm more of a modeller/ painter than a player, and since those are artistic pursuits they're not nerdy. I also know a great deal more about Colonel Sanders than any sane person should (do not ask why), have a sad predilection for learning languages and then trying to use them but getting them mixed up, and can recite off-pat the names of all of the player characters from the first 7 Final Fantasy games as well as most of the dialogue from the Legacy Of Kain series. Again, do not ask why >_<

Now you go. Own your nerdiness.

KΔ forever!

oh, you said "geek."

i quote george orwell during conversation. on a regular basis. :D

i quote george orwell during conversation. on a regular basis. :D

Colonel Sanders was not from Kentucky; he was actually from Indiana. His special technique for cooking chicken is actually not that special (it's just flash-frying) and the batter coating, his "secret recipe", is easy to replicate.

The moral of this story is that quoting Orwell doesn't make you a geek >_<

okay, so i'm not a geek then.

...i quote ee cummings in conversation. ON. A REGULAR. BASIS. :D

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back