• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot Girls in the Stocks

Seriously!! this stuff has been dead and burried for year why keep reposting the same shit!!!!

To each his own, but there are bound to be newer members who have never seen some of the great older shots, and who knows? You might see something you never saw before! And if the older photos do not appeal to you, then just don't look.

If you guys (and ladies) really like these old photos from the 70's and 80's, I will scan a few from my collection and start a new thread based on these "Golden Oldies". I've been into this fetish for as along as I can remember, and started collecting these old photo sets at the time they came out. Stay tuned!

yeah it would be an excellent to idea to do this;) your pics were great? Do you have other stocks ticlins frome the 70's 80'S?

And for example solarcharger do you have more of the the first of the couple of pics you posted? (the girl with the t shirt "anything goes"...)

I'm afraid that I do not have any others with the young lady with the T-shirt; but, even if I did, I would not be able to post them due to copy-right implications. I promised the owner of these shots (the negatives), that I would no longer post any material that I thought came from him. And I respect his wishes on the matter; sorry.

@solar~~ Thank you. I appreciate it more than you know. Sorry it has to be that way but due to the attitudes in TK today, instead of exciting and inspiring others to live the dream as I do- my photos only make people mad, envious, whatever.. and they flame me and cause fighting. Neither TMF or myself need that. Maybe one day it'll be different.

To answer another post: I haven't left your community or the scene at all. I'm as active and creating as much as ever, in our own scene called "SMTK". This includes Theme Events, like the one in May. For those who do wish to contact or speak to me, you can do so at [email protected] ..or find me on FETLIFE. Same name. I've only ever used one name, Kujman1.

Best of luck here!

Thanks for your time :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back