• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

barely legal navel F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Jamie gets a crack at Kimberly, and she knows that her weak spot is her sexy 18 yr old navel. Jamie starts off with some teasing with her upperbody and with the feather. What is so sexy about this video is that you can see Jamie's navel as she tickles Kimberly's navel! Double dose of navels!

You can find this video on my clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Awesome clip, great navel tickling and some razzberries too. Yeah, those girls have some very nice navels, just wish I could tickle them both.

The only way for this to be hotter is if I was doing the tickling. I guess I'll have to save that for my sick, warped fantasies...

Agreed. Kimberly's a little hottie. There's no way I would've been able to keep myself from tickling those smooth sexy underarms.

Don't worry, she will be back again soon, this time tickled by the Blonde Amazon.

I don't think we could have received better news if someone told us that peace in the Middle East has finally been achieved.

Might I make a suggestion? The whole point of having an amazon tickle a small girl is so that the amazon could use her physical strength to dominate the lee, or else you just have another run-of-the-mill video. Instead of having BA tie Kimberly to the bed and tickle her armpits, ribs, and feet for 5-8 minutes, have freestyle tickling. Don't tie up Kimberly, allow her to resist the tickling and allow BA to do what needs to be done to tickle her. Alternatively, you could have BA use her physical strength (and tickling skills) to drag Kimberly and force her into the restraints, and then have her tickle her. Or how's this? Freestyle, unrestrained tickling where Kimberly starts out fully clothed and the BA uses her strength and tickling skills to undress her (down to her bikini, bra and/or panties, naked, whatever). Or all 3. You can modify it to your liking, just make it so that BA is using her physical strength to dominate and tickle Kimberly. Don't just tie her to the bed and tickle her. That's boring and a waste of a good lee/ler combination.

Nice to see Jamie . . .

Nice to see Jamie dressing the part of sexy tickler again. While she looks good in anything, Jamie looks best in less. And that hot little ticklee holds her own alongside the fabulous Ms. Daniels.

really?? i think she's the cutiest girl i have seen around here in a long time. Thank you very much!!!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back