• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Batman is Tickled by Kelli Lynn Sage part 1 ! Onlyfans.com/KelliLynnSage

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
IMG_5057.PNG
IMG_5059.PNG
IMG_5061.PNG
IMG_5062.PNG
IMG_5063.PNG

"Batman is Ticklish!!!! Batman gets tickled by Kelli Lynn Sage in a Professional Tickle Therapy session October 2022

This video is UNCUT.

You wouldn't believe who called me to come get Tickle Therapy!!! Batman!

He has been very depressed since Covid and isn't the most popular in town with all the Villains running around and the government has taken a lot of his private subsidy funding away. Needless to say, Batman needs Kelli to help him internally with his own emotional law and order.

Kelli, after being tickled by Harlie Quinn years ago, Kelli has made a deal with the Villians of the Comic world that she will make sure Batman gets proper intense tickle therapy because of all the Chaos he has caused them. Kelli is VERY Bipartisan, half villain, half goodie two shoes. But one thing she doesn't want, is to be tickled by Harlie Quinn again, so she makes sure she gets every spot on Batman.

Full Clip ONLY on my ONLYFANS! : http://www.onlyfans.com/KelliLynnSage
Access is only $14.99 to this and

109 Videos!
314 Photos!
And 10 tickle Audio clips!

I don’t really think it gets much better than this. This session itself is over an hour and a half long. This is where all of my footage is uploaded from now on because of piracy and theft. I may open a loyal fans in the future but for now only fans is my preferred ave.

*MAKE SURE TO SET PREVIEW TO HD!* Preview Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/18kh7g14loroy59/BatmanisTicklishpt1prv.MP4?dl=0

*Actual clip is not filtered and does not have music like the preview

*This is a real life professional tickle therapy session. This client has given me rights to film and distribute the film. Yes. This could be you one day. Which Comic book character would you want to play?*

**Video is filmed with an HD webcam as my other camera has to be taken to the shop as it just stopped working properly at my last session. Saving up for the iPhone Pro Max 14 1TB. Anyone have any experience or reviews feel free to comment. Donations and tips to get that hefty down payment greatly appreciated.

Book your Professional Tickle Therapy session: http://www.ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com

Last edited:
Lol kelli ... lots of fun, but you are deadly ticklish too hahahaha feet lol your Achilles heel hihihi

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back