• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Be Careful What You Wish For! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Victor and me spoken on line and the 40yr old CEO wanted a discreet meet telling me accustomed to be being in control, he wanting to experience being controlled, dominated! The 6'2" attractive man was emphatic not wanting anal play as he was married and identified straight, his being dominated a fantasy for him and also that he did not invite being tickled! I told him that he was being demanding and dominating so perhaps our meeting not the best idea but as I sensed he would be; he desperate to live out his fantasy apologised and said he best know his place and I agreed telling him to report to me directly from the office and as agreed at 7pm he arrived still suited and told him to remove his shoes which he did but flinched doing so as noted by me!

"Victor I never allow shoes worn in my house and appreciate in socks and shoes your feet being sweaty do smell like feet in I see black sheer silk socks but not a problem so relax and drink your wine!"

As he did so he explained he didn't feel comfortable with his feet touched even requested masseurs to not touch them, just too sensitive on his size 13's. I listened to him and he had sealed his own fate as he found later in the playroom secured to the customised bondage bed having stripped to his briefs and socks! I taunted him saying I was intrigued by his having insanely sensitive feet and feet I'd be exploring! Blindfold and gagged smiling at his muffled reaction so inevitably the reality being he freakingly ticklish on his feet and my facing both upturned soles saying he didn't actually have a choice in my focus of attention being on them but he needing to learn who was in control! He had told me his step-brother had discovered and capitalised on his weakenss when they'd shared a bedroom at home!

Victor reacting violently when secured together I lightly stroked his socked soles heels to toes simultaneously but his efforts to kick out proving futile! I activated the hairdryer and proceeded to heat up both socked feet smiling as both feet flinched and socked toes involuntarily wiggled throughout the process! I telling him hot feet the most sensitive and his being warm n' sweaty from work especially so and imagined his horror as I admired his feet, the shape of them, seeing he had long suckable toes I looked forward to savouring the deliciousness of imagining their rich, salty taste as I narrated my intentions to him emotionlessly!

"I have an arsenal of tickle tools, brushes, a feather and other implements like the Braun electric toothbrush to subject you to enduing as well as my tickler's fingers and experienced mouth Victor! Your defenseless soles and toes mine to take advantage of and trust me, I will be and nothing you can do to stop me, Mmmm Victor these feet sure smell awesome so every meeting will be after a day in the office, feet smelly n' sweaty so super-sensitive and vulnerable to be tickled and lickled!"

Saying this I stroked the crease seen in the centre of each of his arches even socked as I told him I delighted in raking my fingers over the arches, soles and toes of men's feet, teasing and torture tickling them to distraction! Their agony my pleasure as yours to be as I intend you being as ticklish as possible! Even gagged Victor shrieking with desperate laughter as my skilled fingers danced mercilessly over every inch of his feet! Then verbally taunted him again!

"Saliva lubed you will find your feet all the more ticklish and I would doubt your step-brother licked your soles and sucked and licked and nibbled your toes, if he did you knowing how tortuous this is and if not will learn so did he? (Victor shook his head as I tickled his soles to gain a response!) Oh that's good as I prefer being initiator and will relish in initiating you into experiencing the licklishness of these big, masculine feet! An effective torture slowly driving victims berserk is itching powder and any resistance to ticklisness broken though sensing this not being a problem with you Victor as already seen by your instantaneous responses, your feet horrendously ticklish!"

I spider tickled my fingers rapidly over the smooth sheer socked soles of Victor's large feet facing me and bent down and slowly licked each foot in turn from heels to toes, my tongue pressed against each soked sole and licked furiously as his feet so delightfully edible and his reactions appetisingly appealing as Victor a ticklee who definitely can't bear being tickled and lickled every weekly session he's now blackmailed to attend! He squirmed as deliberately slowly I peeled off both socks and took time staring at both of his bared feet and smiling imagining how uneasy he felt!

"No wonder your step-brother found your feet of interest Victor, they're very attractive to me too and this foot-fiend's appeal being large, slightly dirty from being trapped in socks and shoes all day, so worked up an intoxicating natural foot-smell and one very addictive as well as of course being as yet to be exploited by me; unbearably and hideously ticklish and licklish! Squriming is so exciting a reaction for me to see Victor! A helpless ticklee to be ticklishly violated by a determined tickler!"

I reminded him of our conversations and when he'd told me he craved being dominated but had a limit of endurance he wanting respected, his feet not to be touched and pressed to explain why telling me how his step-brother had abused him torturing his sensitive feet taking full advantage of his sadistic desire to tickling them driving Victor berserk exerting his authority so consequently even the thought of his feet played with was hellish for him! I then telling him unfortunately I having a raging foot fetish which he was with me to satisfy! I brutally efficient in delivering tickle-torture and experienced in the art of foot-play relishing and delighting in discovering effective ways of drawing agonising laughter from the ticklish feet of my victims! Watching their reactions to techniques and increasing the use of any proving most excruciating to the ticklee being tormented!

I knew what sensation Victor found difficult to endure so immediately indulged in it and leaned into both soles and licked each of his feet very slowly from his heels to his toes and his toes to his heels as he moaned not enjoying oral action on his feet so deliberately holding one foot making sure the sole licked, every toe sucked, licked and nibbled and tongue slid in between and under all of his toes repeatedly whilst telling him how delicious they were and would be every meeting, deliberately after his day at work so both feet tasting salty and sweaty so all the more ticklish saliva lubed!

Then employed activating the 'Bzzzz' and using the braun electric toothbrush on his unsuspecting feet! I ran the revolving bristles up n' down his soles and acrosa his arches as this gaining a frenzied response from him as the bristles proving so unbearable for him and my fixated on his flinching feet being tickled with intensity and efficiency! Indulging in vigorously brushing both feet and then resuming licking his feet so lubed with saliva the evil tickle-tool dealt an even more ticklish assault on his feet as the revolving bristles glided so effortlessly over and over again across his taut bare soles and toes mercilessly!

After a long while I indulged in massaging Victor's feet as the sensations grew more and more unbearable for him as my touch became lighter and lighter and all the more maddening driving Victor frantic and desperate to be released from this tickle-hell! Instead verbbally I proved being in control detailing how I would be raking my fingers over his feet again and again was gagged he'd shriek in ticklish agony which would only excite me and make me more determined to literally tickle the fuck out of him using all kinds of tickle tools over and over and over again and determine which ones got the greatest reactions from him and use them repetitively!

I stroked under his toes and with this new sensation, he involuntarily clenched them and then switched from his toes to his arches and stroked them both as I relished in delivering him unendurable agony he having no esacpe from and hadn't been prepared for the level of suffering he was being subjected to enduring for my passion and pleasure, all Victor could do was squirm, flich his large feet and wiggle and clench and splay his toes albeit involuntarily as I told him he having wanted to be controlled and dominated that he was learning the wisdom 'Be Careful What You Wish For' as my tongue again licked each fo his feet in a thorough and determined tongue bath! Then slowly tracing a finger along one sole and then the other over and over again gradually increasing the pace so ultimately tickle torturing both size 13's and alternating techniques from slow and hard to light and fast as though gagged Victor was helplessly howling as the maddening sensations driving him completely berserk! I told him him this initial meeting we'd agreed would be an all nighter with me an insomniac and reminding him I ran my warm, wet tongue the length of the soles of Victor's feet coupled with raking my fingers the length of them, tortuously teasing and tormenting his seriously addictive super ticklish feet I now addicted to in every imaginable way!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back