• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach day (Buried girl)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and you'll be able to access a total of 15 angles of this scene, as well as hundreds of other publications: https://www.patreon.com/posts/beach-day-103147614

"- ...To me, it seems like the whole stomach upset thing is more of a myth than truth, but if you insist on waiting two hours before getting in the water, we'll have to find a good way to kill time... And I might just have an idea...

-Ooooh, hold up... I know that smile. What's that little brain of yours scheming?

-An interesting little game, for which the sandcastle and shovels those kids left behind this morning will come in handy. Fancy being the princess defending it from the forces of evil besieging it?

-Are we 10 years old too now or what?

-Oh, come on! Don't be a buzzkill. What if we make it even more exciting by betting dinner at the winner's chosen spot?

-Are you absolutely sure about that? If I agree to this nonsense and win, I'm ordering myself a fucking lobster to dinner.

- If your highness wins, tonight you will be able to eat all the lobster you want for free... But if your highness loses, you will have to pay for a good steak of beef...

-Hahaha, fair enough, deal. Now, tell me your ridiculous and childish idea.

-Okaaay... But, as I explain te game rules to you, first things first, we have to dig a hole, right here in front of the castle... You'll see, it'll be a laugh."

I think between the images and the short story, you can already imagine what the game is about and how one girl or the other can win, but I'm afraid I've made it so convoluted that it might not be so easy for you to figure it out, so here's a quick explanation:

As expected, it's a tickle endurance game, where our princess tries to withstand an onslaught of... Let's say, after digging the hole and getting everything ready... of an hour. As you can see in the castle, I've inserted a plastic shovel, conveniently placed through the main tower, which constitutes the main weak point of the castle's defenses, as it's also keeping our princess's feet tensed back, which in this case, will also play a role in this story as the brave guards defending the castle. As you might have imagined, the forces of evil in this case will materialize in the form of a feather, which won't stop attacking the castle's guard/princess's feet for an hour. Will she be able to resist, or will the main tower collapse? 🙃

Attachments

• Beach day 1.png
    Beach day 1.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 122
  • Beach day 2.png
    Beach day 2.png
    10.5 MB · Views: 113
  • Beach day 3.png
    Beach day 3.png
    11.4 MB · Views: 112
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back