• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beach Party at Celeste's (cats/FFFFF)

kd8lmno

TMF Regular
This is an art jam entry for "Goodbye, Mr. Chimp"! It features two from my main four, Celeste and Percy, having Chimpy's girls being licked on their soles by Blair's and Robin's cats.

I know I don't draw it often as I would like, but I do like sand burial tickling pieces. I used one of my favourite pieces from Chimpy as inspiration.

I would also like to note that this is my first piece that features more than four characters. I wanted to include Chimpy's five main girls in this and I need to do more group pieces anyway. They take so long to do, but the challenge was much fun! I hope I did okay on the perspective. xD

So yeah, this "punishment" is really, really generous on Celeste and Percy's part. It seems more fitting for Celeste since she doesn't enjoy killing nearly as much as Percy does.

From left to right: Bey is getting her feet licked by Fred, Blair's Siamese cat. Ana-Lea is getting hers licked by Samson, Blair's tuxedo kitten. Robi is getting her soles licked by Bianco, Blair's white Scottish fold. Lastly, Lauren is getting her soles licked by Mickey, Robin's giant Norwegian Forest Cat, and his big, bushy tail is brushing against Kitty Marie's soles.

Attachments

• ChimpyJam-1.png
    ChimpyJam-1.png
    800.3 KB · Views: 1,437
Goodbye? What's happening to Chimp? Is he retiring?

I'm in love with the wealth of expressions in this one, particularly Kitty Marie's desperate fight to suppress the scintillating torture of that bushy tail brushing its every fine follicle against the span of her feet.

Even Celeste has a little "meow" face for the occasion, well played XD

So I notice there's a new technique at work here in the hair. I'm loving it! Is it here to stay, because it came out very smooth, gives the hair a lot of volume and vibrancy for this summer setting.

Great piece, nothing like innocent animals, who have no concept of "enough" and "torture", to torture ticklish feet endlessly without any inclination to stop. Very hot piece!

I'm in love with the wealth of expressions in this one, particularly Kitty Marie's desperate fight to suppress the scintillating torture of that bushy tail brushing its every fine follicle against the span of her feet.

Even Celeste has a little "meow" face for the occasion, well played XD

So I notice there's a new technique at work here in the hair. I'm loving it! Is it here to stay, because it came out very smooth, gives the hair a lot of volume and vibrancy for this summer setting.

Great piece, nothing like innocent animals, who have no concept of "enough" and "torture", to torture ticklish feet endlessly without any inclination to stop. Very hot piece!

Yes, Celeste is sporting her trademark cat smile here -- she must do so. ;)

Thank you so much, man! It's nice to read your feedback! :D

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back