• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful Celebrities with not so beautiful feet

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Beautiful Celebrities with not so beautiful feet.

As we know, not every Celebrity, singer or supermodel has beautiful feet, although I like to fantasize tickling the perfect feet of Estella Warren, Elsa Benitez or Giselle Bundchen and the fantastic soles of Elle McPearson or Heidi Klum, I also like to imagine a session of tickle torture with Madonna s sexy but not perfect feet…..

I d like to hear comments regarding beautiful celebrities whose feet are not that beautiful (for me, Naomi Campbell, Natalie Portman….)

Celeb's feet

Sometimes the presentation is enough. In fact, a foot that's not "beautiful" by whatever standards one might utilize can be plenty attractive.

Are they nicely pedicured? Callous free? That sort of thing.

I agree, as long as they are ticklish.....

But in most stories we read the ticklee celebritiy has"perfect" feet and as we know she could be a babe with so so feet or a regular woman with fantastic feet (callista f)

Anyway perfection has nothing to de with sexyness

Winona Ryder, a lovely woman and bar none my all time favorite actress; but when i saw her feet, ohhh the humanities. They look like my pal Bill's feet which is not a good thing; she's got a guy feet thing going which is a turnoff. Honestly, i think she's a brilliant actress and classically beautiful but i don't know if i've seen worse feet on a woman. Sorry Winona and i do hope you beat that shoplifting wrap.

IMO, perfection is always in the eye of the beholder... My ex-wife had far less than perfect feet (she loved to walk barefoot a lot), but that didn't distract me the least bit from tickling her tootsies whenever we played! :)

But of course, you'd expect that EVERYTHING about a fashion model or beautiful actress is near to perfect. Well, there is no such thing as 'Miss Foot Universe', is there? :D

Haltickling said:
...Well, there is no such thing as 'Miss Foot Universe', is there? :D
No, but once, on "Married...With Children," Al Bundy was a judge in a contest to pick "The Ugliest Foot in Chicago." :cool:

that's what makes horse races

Interesting thread, Diego. While I've often thought about this subject before, I've never verbalized it. Ironically, one woman whom I think is attractive aside from her feet is Heidi Klum. Her feet are too flat for my tastes. I dig most of the supermodels feet although I think Linda Evangelista's were somewhat uninspired, as well. One other one that comes to mind is the actress Michelle Yeow. I had never seen her feet until I found some pictures of her barefoot on the net and yeesh :disgust: ! I won't go looking for those again! Obviously, just my stupid opinion- don't wish to offend.

I think I recall reading somewhere that she said she thought her feet were the sexiest thing about her body!!:confused: :confused:

speaking of beautifiul feet, Birkenstock has (or had) an annual contest for the most beautiful feet.

I never really looked into it, since at the time i only had internet access at work, but i just thought I should share my two cents (canadian currency, that is).

diversity

Its not important if the celebrity has "perfect" feet,usually supermodels have very big feet ( Elle, Heidi, Claudia)and some actresses as Geena Davis have huge feet (although big I think her feet are very sexy.

Even a slightly calloused sole is sexy and some people love the feet of some celebrities although they have bunions! (I don t)

Michelle Yeoh! I know of what you speak! Poor dear- she's been ballet dancing all her life and NOTHING will take a toll on a person's feet like that will. She has great arches...nice toes, but the two just don't jibe! Funny, she could have very simple, and very inexspensive surgery to fix the problem, but if she has been this way since her early years, she is probably used to walking & performing with her feet like that, and correcting the problem could possibly cause more trouble for her in balance, co-ordiantion & so on down the line. Too bad. I guess in her foot scene in Wing Chung they had to use a foot double......

Interesting thread!

I am always bummed when I find any woman really attractive and then find out they have what I consider unattractive feet, celebrity or not. I know there are some examples of celebrities who I think fit into this category, but none are coming to mind right now.........thinking thinking thinking.....

actually, I think madonna has kinda nasty feet, but she is a cutie (although I'm not into her new look)

Sure,

Unfortunately not every celebrity has perfect feet such as Estella Warren or Giselle Bundchen but I usually prefer a sexy Cameron Diaz with her rather flat feet than the "nice girl" tipe as Julia Roberts with her really perfect ones....(besides Cameron would probably be a great tickler as well)

Victoria Beckham Many people love!!! her feet, personally I think that those bunions are not sexy, anyway she is really a hot babe!!!!!

p.u.ma

Yes, I totally agree on Uma Thurman- disappointing flat feet :( . Teri Hatcher also fits into the same category for me :wow: ; she's stunning otherwise.

Michelle Yeoh! I know of what you speak! Poor dear- she's been ballet dancing all her life and NOTHING will take a toll on a person's feet like that will.

That would explain it, Oddjob!

I dunno... I've always been a sucker for LSTs
(Longer Second Toes, in case you did'na ken ;) ),
so Uma, Cameron and Teri all, hold a special place in me heart of hearts. As does Mrs. Winston in that department (as well as others, natch).

Besides, I remember reading about when Tarentino
was casting Pulp Fiction, and Uma was recommended to him because, and I quote, "She had the best feet in Hollywood". So her peds can't be too
gnarled up...

Speaking of Terri Hatcher

In the movie "All Tied Up" ,towards the end, Terri Hatcher is tied to a bed and her boyfriend wants to turn her on. He takes that second long toe in his mouth and gives it a really effective licking.:) Neat scene:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back