• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful glamour model Faye-Evette makes her debut at UK Tickling! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Here's some stills from the footage I shot yesterday with 19 year old London glamour model Faye-Evette. As you can see, she's fairly stunning...she'd never done any kind of fetish work before and she told me the that the only videos she'd ever been in previously in were music videos, lol :)

image60d.jpg

image45g.jpg

She's very ticklish all over and one of those people that finds tickling to be unbearable torture (she actually said that she hates touching her own feet!)...despite her agonised expressions, she's fairly quiet, constantly clenching her teeth and trying to hold back the laughter - I'm not sure how that will appeal to some people but hopefully you'll agree that she looks hot as hell! :lover:

image16k.jpg

...and the massage table - the bare mid-riff tickling in this one nearly finished her off!

Enjoy! :turtle:

Stunning girl is right. The massage table segment looks especially hot, look forward to this one.

You consistently have some of the most beautiful models. I need to get to the UK soon. haha

as always amazing photos :). I like her outfits too! and the camera angle from above in the last lot :).

x

She's very ticklish all over and one of those people that finds tickling to be unbearable torture (she actually said that she hates touching her own feet!)...despite her agonised expressions, she's fairly quiet, constantly clenching her teeth and trying to hold back the laughter - I'm not sure how that will appeal to some people but hopefully you'll agree that she looks hot as hell! :lover:

She's certainly a looker but as to whether it appeals I think I'd have to see a preview first. Sometimes body movements and facial expressions can be appealing even if they are not accompanied by loud hysterical laughter. However, I appreciate you being up front about this (as always) and would always rather see the natural reactions of a 'lee rather than something forced or artificial.

love to join this lovely blondy!! in this boundage...soon i will do that..mmm kisses

Thanks for the comments all - she's certainly beautiful and ticklish...and she certainly hates being tickled (although I think she was starting to see the fun side of it by the end of the shoot, lol!)

...I'll try and put together a preview clip as soon as I can so that people can see whether her reactions appeal in any case! :)

oh goodness me and yummy

faye is lovely

love the wicked red lipstick

she looks really very ticklish.... i hope it wasn't such and ordeal that she doesn't come back for more

lovely

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back