• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beautiful Russian mother's extremely ticklish mature soles

nice.1

TMF Poster
At work I began working with this beautiful Russian mother who had a lovely accent. Everytime we spoke she was super friendly and talkative. She would always wear really nice sneakers and I noticed she had pretty big feet for her height. I always wondered what size her feet were and of course how ticklish they are.

Work had been busy so I never had time when it was just her and I. Finally work had slowed down and on a particular quiet afternoon it was just me and her. We chatted a lot as she was a big talker and after a while I got the courage to tell her I was studying reflexology online. She was very curious and I explained to her what it was. I also told her that I'm always looking for people to practice on and if she would be interested for me to show her. Without hesitation she took her sneakers off and put her socked feet on the ground. I got her to put her feet on a chair as I removed her socks. She had very beautiful mature soles, well kept but not perfect, soft but not super soft, definitely a mother's feet. I began rubbing her feet while telling her about reflexology and asking questions about her feet. First question was size, she had nice large size 10's. As i massaged I
'accidently' touch sensitive areas to see if I got a reaction which I did everytime which could suggest her big feet are ticklish. I also asked if she got foot massages or pedicure often she said no and mentioned she can't get pedicures cause her feet are too ticklish. When I heard that I had to investigate more. "Too ticklish?" I asked shocked but new I struck gold.

I repeated "Too ticklish ey?" as I began to slowly run my fingers down these beautiful mature soles. Immediately she kicked wiggled her toes and giggled while saying that tickles. I increased the tickling and got an even greater reaction as her feet wiggled uncontrollably and her giggles turned to laughter. I stopped and Said wow you're super ticklish. I jked and said I would have never guessed because she was Russian and Russian are tough so she couldn't be ticklish. She laughed and said she was tough. I said if ur so tough you could take a whole minute of your feet being tickled. She said that would be easy and accepted the challenge. I put a minute on the timer and had bother her bare feet on the chair. I began going to town on those size 10 mature soles, quickly scribbling every inch of those soles. She tried her hardest to hold it in but after a few second she burst into laughter just repeating "that tickles" "that tickles" in her beautiful accent. As her feet were just on the chair and not strapped down I couldn't properly torture them. As the minute came to a close I got more courage and grabbed both ankles with 1 arm and went to town on both size 10's, she leaned back on her chair and laughed hysterically while trying to kick her feet away but I had a good grip. The room filled with her beautiful Russian laugh while she kept repeating "that tickles too much". Her laughter was so loud we didn't hear the timer go off and I tickled her feet for an extra minute. After I let her feet go she was still giggling. After she had recovered she jked around how tough she was cause she lasted the minute. I jked around that she was a giggling mess but I gave her prompts for going through it and told her I would do the massage properly and not tickle her feet. So I continued to massage her lovely mature size 10's for about 20minutes with no tickling but touching certain areas still got a reaction.

In the end she really enjoyed the massage and wanted me to do it again if we get spare time. This was the start of a good foot massage relationship which ended up with many other stories like this and eventually going to her house and massaging her feet. If anybody would like to hear more of these stories let me know and I'll try write them when I got some spare time.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
More stories would be most welcome. :tickle:

Great work! You know, there’s a timer app for your phone you can download which lets you adjust the timer slower or faster…. Just saying.

I would love to hear more stories. How old was this woman? Can you describe her looks for us? Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the positive reviews. She is a really cool down to earth woman with an open mind. She is late 40's early 50's but has really looked after herself. She has a normal build average height but large size 9-10 feet but they are narrow and extremely ticklish. I was shocked when I realised how ticklish her feet are and how quickly she broke into uncontrollable laughter. I definitely will have more stories on the way as I have massage and tickled her feet plenty more times.

I think this is a cool story, it always funny to read, the ticklish antics that happen between working colleagues who form good relationships, thanks for sharing! I hope you get the chance to test her out again, at some point!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back