• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beauty Secrets--By and For The TMF Ladies!

what I would love suggestions on is shaving your privates, how to get it really smooth and without bumps, I feel I can never get it perfectly smooth and catch all hairs by myself...any suggestions? What do you use that works. I really have a fanatasy of a guy shaving me totally bare!

Thanks for the bikini line advice, ladies! I'll try all those things. Never thought of using witch hazel.

Kis, re the dark eye circles, I get those as well from the Indian side of the family. I don't know a way to reverse their progress, but I've found the best way to minimise them is to get a good sleep (easier said than done, I know), drink lots of green tea, and give myself a face massage all around the sinuses to get rid of the puffiness. Those things don't really make the circles less gloomy, but they reduce puffiness which makes the dark circles more noticable. Oh, and steaming my face in a bowl of boiling water and eucalyptus.

But I can't really complain aboput the dark circles, I get fabulous skin and hair from the Indian side of the family. It's a good trade-off. (And according to my English Grandmother, I should be genetically predisposed to cooking Indian food...I have not found this to be the case.)

what I would love suggestions on is shaving your privates, how to get it really smooth and without bumps, I feel I can never get it perfectly smooth and catch all hairs by myself...any suggestions? What do you use that works. I really have a fanatasy of a guy shaving me totally bare!

I can't help you with the guy shaving you part, however..

Conditioner. Makes it very, very smooth. And as soon as you're out of the shower use baby lotion. No smelly crap or you'll risk irritation. Just some Johnson&Johnsons.

Trimming with an electric razor and then "touching up" with a regular razor helps too. Especially around the erm.. lip regions.

thank you crystal I shall try that....

the male shaving thing just seems very erotic to me, especially if thet apply lotions by brush! Yum

ok.. am kinda embarrased to say this.. but since the weight loss of 90 pds.. have noticed vericose veins on legs coming out... what is a good homeopathic way to reduce them. instead of getting injections from doctor..

Make sure you're aware of your skin tone/hair color 'ranking' before you dye your hair. :facepalm:

I can't tell you how many women I see with hair coloring that looks terrible with their skin tone.

People with cool complexions commonly have:

- Natural hair color that is blue-black, dark brown, medium ash, or golden blonde.

- Pale skin with pink or no undertones.

- Golden, olive, or dark skin.

- Brown or bronze skin when tanned.

- Brown or dark eyes.

People with warm complexions commonly have:

- Natural hair color that is red, reddish or golden brown, deep brown, or strawberry blonde.

- Pale skin with peach or golden undertones.

- Brown skin with pink, golden, or copper undertones.

- Golden brown tone when tanned.

- Freckled skin.

- Blue or green eyes.

The best color base for people with warm skin is usually a rich and deep tone such as dark golden brown, chestnut, mahogany, or auburn. This may be complimented by red, cinnamon, or copper streaks. Golden shades such as caramel and bronze in a darker shade than your skin are also recommended and it’s best to avoid jet-black which can make you look washed out. Brassy blondes should also be avoided since they tend to look too harsh.

People with cool skin tones look best with hair colors such as intense brown, red, or blonde complimented by honey or ash highlights. Ash blondes and cool browns work best to neutralize skin and avoid ruddiness which can sometimes be highlighted by gold, auburn, and copper tones. While almost anyone can look good with the right shade of red, people with cool skin tones tend to pull it off best.

I finally figured out how to ease razor burn.

Exfoliate.

I shave first, use some kind of scrub that's not too harsh (I like Burt's Bees deep pore scrub), then a really thick body lotion / cream (I use Eucerin) and then skin's like butta.

Once again, I can't say enough about using sunblock. The sun can really pre-age your skin. The sun's rays are most damaging from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reduce the time you spend outdoors during these hours.

I also got a new sunblock by La Roche-Posay called Anthelios. It's great! It's got Mexoryl in it, which prevents sun damage and wrinkles.

Also- don't smoke. Straight from the Mayo Clinic, "Cigarette smoking causes biochemical changes in our bodies that accelerate aging. Research shows that a person who smokes 10 or more cigarettes a day for a minimum of 10 years is statistically more likely to develop deeply wrinkled, leathery skin than a nonsmoker. It also has been shown that people who smoke for a number of years tend to develop an unhealthy yellowish hue to their complexion. Additionally, a study conducted in 2002 showed that facial wrinkling, while not yet visible, can be seen under a microscope in smokers as young as 20.

These signs can be greatly diminished, and in some cases avoided, by stopping smoking. Even people who have smoked for many years, or smoked heavily at a younger age, show less facial wrinkling and improved skin tone when they quit smoking."

Beauty products I swear by:

- Pro-Active
- Clean and Clear Acne Spot Treatment
- Bare Minerals (seriously - try it.)
- Chi hair straightener
- Bath and Body Work's "Japanese Cherry Blossom" perfume
- It's A 10 - miracle leave-in product (amazing! one spritz, tangles are GONE)
- Clairol hair dye
- Physician's Formula Concealer Twins - green on one side to diminish redness, regular concealer on the other end to cover the green. Works perfectly.
- Vaseline! Works to soften...everything! Lips, hands, feet, etc...

Five *diverse* closet must-haves:

- LBD (little black dress)
- a killer pair of jeans
- white, button-down blouse
- colorful scarf
- black boots

Beauty secrets *on a budget*:

- Massage and beauty school students will sell you treatments/services for really freaking cheap. (yelp.com)
- Thrift stores!! Seriously - secondhand is amazing! You can find so many vintage, and even new stuff at garage sales, thrift stores, flea markets, and Ebay.
- Clothing swaps - everyone has clothes in their closet/dresser/hamper/whatever that they never wear. Get some of your girlfriends together and see what kind of cool stuff you can find in their unwanted pile.
- Google to find out different DIY (do it yourself) ways to alter your old clothes.

My own questions:

- I love that my current mascara stays on really well, but it clumps really easily and it takes some serious scrubbing to get it off. Any suggestions for a non-clumping mascara that stays on but doesn't cling for dear life?

- I kind of hate my eyeliner. It's CoverGirl Perfect Blend pencil/crayon. It goes on really easily, but it also comes off really easily. And it smears like a bitch. I really like pencil eyeliner a lot (the kind you sharpen, not twist), but if you have any suggestions that aren't pencil, I'll take that, too.

- Any more fashion suggestions? I've been crazy into fashion lately. Money-saving tips. Clothes-altering tips. Different ways of combining outfits. Etc.

Press Release on Apple

So in the past I posted here something about diets...

It's been more than six months that I have been eating apple religiously twice or more in a day, that I noticed the good effects they do in naturally moisturizing the skin. With constant eating, you will need less lotion for the body until you drop it. They also help in good elimination.

Does anyone know the secret to make eyeliner stay longer?

My eyeliner drops and it looks like I have 2 black eyes after about an hour ... its sooo annoying! Is there any secret tips to keep it neat without having to reapply every 2 seconds??

Thanks!

- The best way to make your liner stay is to line your top and bottom lash lines with a pencil followed by a liquid liner. (even though liquid eyeliner can be a bitch to get on well.)

- Powder your skin with translucent powder before and after you line your eyes.

- Try not to rub your eyes if you have makeup on. Although this is common sense, a lot of people still do it unconsciously.

- Liquid and gel liners tend to stay on the longest while pencils have the tendency to smudge easier.

- Wet your liner brush with a drop of MAC’s Water Based Mixing Medium for extra staying power.

- The best way to make your liner stay is to line your top and bottom lash lines with a pencil followed by a liquid liner. (even though liquid eyeliner can be a bitch to get on well.)

- Powder your skin with translucent powder before and after you line your eyes.

- Try not to rub your eyes if you have makeup on. Although this is common sense, a lot of people still do it unconsciously.

- Liquid and gel liners tend to stay on the longest while pencils have the tendency to smudge easier.

- Wet your liner brush with a drop of MAC’s Water Based Mixing Medium for extra staying power.

Also, dab concealer under your eyes when your done, It'll keep it from running as quickly!

Beauty Products I swear by:

- Pro-Active (for Acne)
- Vaseline
- Dove Energy Glow (Best sunless tanner I found doubles as a lotion)

Other tips:
If your looking for a cheap alternative on styling gel that hold but don't get that greesy or sticky feel go with: L.A. Looks Pro Styling gel

It will feel greesy when you first use it and its a bit difficult to comb through your hair but once it drys your hair is incredibly smooth.

I reckon its not the best styling gel on the market but its good for the budget concious.

QUESTION

Kay so I'm on the look out for the best way to perfectly smooth legs and underarms.

I'm good with a razor but I still get the stubble & I fucking hate it.
I am woman for heaven's sake, I'm not meant to be prickly! Unless of course I am going all cavewomen ese. LOL

Any tips for a great smooth non-stubbly shave? any of you ladies found a good razor or does such a thing not exist?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. my skin will thank you!

Kay so I'm on the look out for the best way to perfectly smooth legs and underarms.

I'm good with a razor but I still get the stubble & I fucking hate it.
I am woman for heaven's sake, I'm not meant to be prickly! Unless of course I am going all cavewomen ese. LOL

Any tips for a great smooth non-stubbly shave? any of you ladies found a good razor or does such a thing not exist?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. my skin will thank you!

I use guy's razors sometimes. Like Mach 3 and shit. It's pretty good. Or else try something like Veet, which dissolves the entire hair follicle instead of cutting it in half like shaving does.

I use guy's razors sometimes. Like Mach 3 and shit. It's pretty good. Or else try something like Veet, which dissolves the entire hair follicle instead of cutting it in half like shaving does.

Didn't know we could safely use guy's razors.....hmmm, interesting.

I'm not a very hairy person and most women's shavers work fine for me. But my daughter was born with hair from head to toe and has been shaving since she was 11; she needs all the help she can get!

Thanks for the tip

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back