• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Becoming less ticklish?

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I'm just curious if anyone on here was lost their ticklishness as they've gotten older.

For example my feet used to be extremely ticklish, now not so much. The toes, heels, and even the tops of my feet are still sensitive but my arch has become a dead zone. My UB is still very ticklish, but my feet? Only occasionally.

I know losing sensitivity in your hands and feet can be a sign of diabetes but fortunately I don't have that disease.

I also understand that your nerves become less sensitive as you get older.

I was just wondering if anyone can relate to this.

I'm just curious if anyone on here was lost their ticklishness as they've gotten older.

For example my feet used to be extremely ticklish, now not so much. The toes, heels, and even the tops of my feet are still sensitive but my arch has become a dead zone. My UB is still very ticklish, but my feet? Only occasionally.

I know losing sensitivity in your hands and feet can be a sign of diabetes but fortunately I don't have that disease.

I also understand that your nerves become less sensitive as you get older.

I was just wondering if anyone can relate to this.

I think some people lose sensitivity as they get older even if its not diabetes and others don't lose any I believe we inherit certain things from parents and other relatives. Were they ticklish on their feet and now not so much ? If you don't mind me asking are you over 50 ? 60 ?

Jack

The only experiece I have with women "losing ticklishness" are situations where they were too ticklish to do something, then eventually got used to it. How they reacted to being tickled didn't change.

I think some people lose sensitivity as they get older even if its not diabetes and others don't lose any I believe we inherit certain things from parents and other relatives. Were they ticklish on their feet and now not so much ? If you don't mind me asking are you over 50 ? 60 ?

Jack

Yeah I'm in that age range, pushing 60. I just attribute it to age.
I never thought of being ticklish as a hereditary trait, but both my parents have/had ticklish feet(my Mother's still around, my Father passed away years ago).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back