• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Been thinking a lot lately about how much I want to be in a lee in a video

Omegaanimus

I keep thinking about how much I want to jump into the new experience of being a lee(M35) in a f/m video. I'm very submissive and the added element of being recorded and it being with people I'm not in a relationship with is fascinating to me. I'm not looking to start any sort of business on my own, but hoping there are people in the NJ/NYC area who are looking for men up for almost anything.

Does anybody have advice besides a munch, because I've looked for years for one in my area(Central NJ). Do people on personals for this kind of stuff looking more to do modeling for pay?

I apologize if this is a stupid question or not the right place to ask. I'm sort of trying to step back out into the world so to speak.

I keep thinking about how much I want to jump into the new experience of being a lee(M35) in a f/m video. I'm very submissive and the added element of being recorded and it being with people I'm not in a relationship with is fascinating to me. I'm not looking to start any sort of business on my own, but hoping there are people in the NJ/NYC area who are looking for men up for almost anything.

Does anybody have advice besides a munch, because I've looked for years for one in my area(Central NJ). Do people on personals for this kind of stuff looking more to do modeling for pay?

I apologize if this is a stupid question or not the right place to ask. I'm sort of trying to step back out into the world so to speak.

Ive also mused an awful lot about the very same thing

There is no fetish scene in Central NJ. None, so quit trying. Even http://wwwFetlife.com says there's nothing in NJ, and so it looks like you're never going to get anything at all for the rest of your Kink-starved life.

I suggest you join a monastery.

New Jersey

Kinksters 100,129
Events 144
Groups 563
Cities within 67

Cities within:
Absecon Asbury Park Atlantic City Bayonne Belvidere Beverly Boonton Bordentown Bridgeton Brigantine Burlington Camden Cape May Clifton Clinton Corbin City Dover East Orange Egg Harbor City Elizabeth Englewood Estell Manor Garfield Gloucester City Guttenberg Hackensack HackettstownHammonton Harrison Hoboken Jersey City Kearny Lambertville Linden Linwood Long Branch Margate City Millville Morristown New Brunswick Newark Newton North Wildwood Northfield Ocean City Passaic Paterson Perth Amboy Phillipsburg Plainfield Pleasantville Port Republic Rahway Salem Sea Isle City Secaucus Somers Point South Amboy Summit Trenton Union City Ventnor City Vineland West New York Westfield Wildwood Woodbury.

I was on Fetlife a few years ago and tried to join as many groups for my area on there and make contact with people. I just wound up being friended with a lot of other dudes on there also looking for women and there didn't seem to be any actual activity at the time. Most of my attempts to reach out to people never got responses, though this has been my experience with 99% of all social networking or dating sites.

Forgive me for my difficulty when it comes to tone, but I'm assuming you are being sarcastic and trying to make a point about me not making enough effort on my own?

I was on Fetlife a few years ago and tried to join as many groups for my area on there and make contact with people. I just wound up being friended with a lot of other dudes on there also looking for women and there didn't seem to be any actual activity at the time. Most of my attempts to reach out to people never got responses, though this has been my experience with 99% of all social networking or dating sites.

Forgive me for my difficulty when it comes to tone, but I'm assuming you are being sarcastic and trying to make a point about me not making enough effort on my own?

Online is online, and most of online is fantasy, both situationally and personally.

IRL is actually seeing and speaking to people, and ultimately that is how you or anyone else is going to have to connect if you ever want to get involved sexually and indulge your desires. Don't bother with online friendships- the majority of them, especially if 'she' refuses to skype will lead to nothing and you'll spend half your life waiting by your keyboard for replies from gorgeous young bisexual submissive women who are actually fat male crossdressing truckdrivers still living in mother's basement.

Without sarcasm, just find munches, send one email to each announcing you'll be there, go to them and talk to people. And all this will take a while and you might get precisely nowhere at first or for months afterwards but at least you'll be able to see and evaluate the women with whom you're speaking.

One poor bugger on here had a tempestuous online relationship with some guy who supplied a picture of a lovely young woman he was purporting to be- the P.B .forwarded it to us for our envy and approval and KT, my wife, immediately recognised the subject as a girl with whom she'd modeled years ago, and all the details supplied about her were wrong.

I doubt you want to follow that route.

Now take a deep breath, realize you are going to be rejected (like every guy who's not a movie, rock or sports star) about 95% of the time, and just get on with your life.

And good luck.

I have every intent of making connections in the real world. I have previously sought out to get in touch with people in regard to gatherings but never heard back.

You seem to be under the impression I am incredibly naive and being incapable of understanding pretty basic concepts like don't trust everything or that it takes trying. If I am or come across that way, or am just generally unagreeable to you I'll just take my leave from the forum. I'm not trying to be confrontational here, I am a bit unclear if it seems my presence here is wanted or not. I have no issue if you'd prefer me gone.

I have every intent of making connections in the real world. I have previously sought out to get in touch with people in regard to gatherings but never heard back.

You seem to be under the impression I am incredibly naive and being incapable of understanding pretty basic concepts like don't trust everything or that it takes trying. If I am or come across that way, or am just generally unagreeable to you I'll just take my leave from the forum. I'm not trying to be confrontational here, I am a bit unclear if it seems my presence here is wanted or not. I have no issue if you'd prefer me gone.

Omegaanimus, being here is not obligatory. if you want to go, go, and if you want to stay, stay. Because you asked for advice, I gave you what I consider to be good advice; other people may offer advice that you find more suited to what you want.

Th entire point of this forum, from what I've been able to determine during the time I've spent here, is that making ideal use of it involves taking what you want and giving what you want, and if things improve for you , you're doing the right thing.

I can't say fairer than that.

BOOHM. Now would be the time, if I'm going to do it. I offer myself as a lee for a video, with no face covering. Ler('s) must be (a) reasonably attractive woman (women) in order for the session to make sense and me to reach optimal sensitivity/frantic reactions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back