• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beer pong Deal

tickleyouthrice

So last night, I was playing beer pong with this very cute girl as my partner. Hopefully I can find a pic to post. I knew she was ticklish because I had tickled her feet briefly earlier when she was under the table getting the ball. I think most of you know how reflexes to things like tickling slow down when your drunk, and she certainly had a few in her, but WOW, did she yelp and jerk away quickly! That's when I knew I had to do find a way to tickle this girl good. Seeing as I had made just about every cup up until now, I said to her, "You'd better make two out of the last five, or I get to tickle your feet for 5 min. To my complete surprise, she stuck out her hand and said "Alright, deal!" To my delight, we lost the game without her making a single cup, so the fun began. She started begging me a little to not make her do it, but I told her we had a deal, and she replied "yeah, you're right, let's do this." I still couldn't believe what was happening. So she laid down and put her feet in my lap. I started tickling, and to my surprise, she did nothing. She layed there silent and still. I said "I thought you were ticklish?", to which she replied, "I can control it on my feet sometimes, and you'll never find my spot." She obviously had no idea that having ticklish knees was a common thing, because when I tickled her there, she broke out into fits of screams/laughter/squirming. Luckily, this wasn't her only spot. Her hipbones were very ticklish as well as her feet as long as I caught her by surprise. So I kept tickling, and she kept laughing her head off the whole 5 min. The best part about all of this is that not once did she physically try to stop me. She just laid there and laughed. After the 5 min, we drank some more, and the night grew old. She left when I was not around to say goodbye, but on my dry erase board on my fridge was a note, "Thanks for the 5 min tickle session." and she signed her name. I think this girl likes to be tickled, and who knows, maybe she's on here and will read this story.

Last edited:
sorry for taking the pic down guys, but I don't have her consent to post it, so I feel wrong

its cool... that's a great story... she shouldn't have controlled being ticklish on her feet though lol u had a deal to let u do it :p

Great incident. You definitely must see her again for longer tickle sessions. :D

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back