• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Before my wife's sentencing

Good luck and have faith man, it will be over before you know it

first let me say i am so sorry for you & your wife!!!
Wow her feet look nice!!!

Thank you for the kind words, I am visiting her tomorrow.... she will surely be happy that someone else likes her feet :)

You started a "Different Thread".

I have never heard something like this in the True Tickling Section. I am sorry to hear about your wife having to serve a jail sentence. As for rating her feet, is this the first time that she enjoyed being tickled? If so tell her that she will be in for a GOOD :feets::tickle:ing session when she comes home.:woot2:

Yes, first time she has enjoyed being tickled. I gave a lot of detail in the story because I'm not sure what changed. Maybe it was the stress, I don't know. But yes, I think she has an idea that she is going to get tickled again, because when I talked to her on the phone, she said to keep the cuffs handy ;)

Yes, first time she has enjoyed being tickled. I gave a lot of detail in the story because I'm not sure what changed. Maybe it was the stress, I don't know. But yes, I think she has an idea that she is going to get tickled again, because when I talked to her on the phone, she said to keep the cuffs handy ;)

^Waiting to read your story.:bouncybou. If she is in the mood for it then you need to give her A GOOD :tickle:.

BTW: Does she look in on this forum now?

She wont have access to a computer until she gets home. I intend to show her the post when she gets home next Friday.

First, I am sorry that she had her accident and hurt someone, besides her legal woes, and for you, as well. But I am glad it seems to have been a chance to bring you together in general and in tickling. She has adorable feet, and I'm sure you'll both have lots of fun exploring them soon. ;)

Hey guy how old is your wife ? Are her feet extremely ticklish ? is she ticklish all over ?

Wow, this situation sucks! They're real tough around here when it comes to construction zones so its not completely surprising.
It'll be cool to see more pics once you guys get settled back in...especially with some nice sandals! Those soles look very tempting...I would love to tickle them!
Thanks for posting and hang in there...be sure to take her out for a great meal with this is over!

Thanks for the nice thoughts... she is 40, mostly ticklish on her feet. We took some pictures of her in sandals, I will post them at some point.

Last edited:
ANTICIPATION!

Hello all, I read this forum all the time but never post. I want to post the story of recent events because I want the whole world to know that I am married to the most wonderful woman I have ever met. The post is dedicated to you, and is posted with her permission.

THIS IS A NICE STORY.

This is the part of the story that really shows how wonderful my wife is. After a few minutes, she went into the bedroom to retrieve a small box, clumsily wrapped with a red bow. I opened the box, and was stunned to see a brand new pair of leg shackles. She told me that earlier in the day, she went to the local adult store and bought them.

^THIS SHOWS THAT YOUR WIFE HAS THE SPIRIT FOR ADVENTURE.^

She told me that she wanted me to use them on her that night so that she didn't appear "awkward" in court. She also asked me (now her "guard") to help her pick out different pairs of shoes to try on, both for appearance and comfort. I was so happy when we were able to have fun with me trying her shoes on; she and I had previously played a somewhat similar game of "shoe store," where I tried on shoes on her and pretended to be a shoe salesman.

She also had bought a pair of handcuffs. We used them on her too.

My wife is very style conscious. She was not able to see how the shackles went with her shoes, so I took pictures of each pair and showed them to her. I began to play a bit with her, massaging and lightly tickling her feet between each change of shoes. I love my wife's sense of adventure and her bravery in the face of a scary experience.

^IT RELAXED THE TENSION.^

Later that night, we also had a good time, if you know what I mean. :) She also let me take a few pictures of her, for my enjoyment while she was gone. With her permission, I am posting a few pics of her feet, chained and waiting to be tickled (which I most certainly did :) ). I tickled her feet senselessly, and never before had she enjoyed it. (I will post pictures of her trying on shoes another time).

^THANKS FOR THE PICTURES.^

But both of us are so much looking forward to next Friday.

In the midst of all of this, my wife discovered that I visit this site. She was not mad. She is curious, however, as to how everyone would "rate her feet." So, all comments are welcome. She knows her feet are thicker than others, but part of that comes from standing all day.

^MAYBE THEY WILL BE MORE :tickle:ISH, SINCE SHE WILL NOT BE STANDING ON THEM FOR AWHILE.^

I look forward to hearing from you all, including those who want to do her the favor of "rating her feet".

^ANY WOMAN WHO ALLOWS YOU TO TICKLE THEIR BARE FEET RATES A "10" WITH ME. HAPPY :tickle:ING!

Thanks, Paracarl. My hope is that they will be more ticklish when she gets home, and all of this will be over. I will update the thread with more information.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty with your family, but I do have to ask how the person is who got rear ended?

The other driver is fine now. But, because she was injured in a construction zone, it was a jailable offense.

OK, glad to hear the other person wasn't seriously injured. when you said emergency room, got nervous. your wife doesn't need guilt for seriously injuring someone else on top of the rest of the trauma, so I'm glad it isn't the case.

Since you're in the midwest, may I ask what state this occured in? I know in illinois they are very strict with construction zones. I was caught going 58 in a 45mph construction zone, and after all was said and done, it cost me over 1 thousand dollars.

She has gorgeous feet btw.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back