• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Begging and shoe removal

alchemy

Verified
So over the years I've watched tickling clips and films, and couple things I've noticed that most studios never really allow for a lot of shoe/clothing removal to access particularly vulnerable tickle spots in their videos nor do they have their ticklees, restrained or not, begging for specific parts of their body not to be tickled.

They will be plenty of shrieking and begging WHILE they're being tickled...which is nice, but the anticipation...the dread...the anxiety...the panic as the helpless ticklee becomes aware that their worst spots will now be targeted for tickling is hardly shown or emphasized.

For whatever reason, hearing a helpless ticklee say things like:

"No! Don't take off my shoes!" Or "PLEASE NOT MY FEET! ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET" is GLORIOUS

BTE., any recommendations of clips that have such these will be greatly appreciated &#55357;&#56833;

Last edited:
So over the years I've watched tickling clips and films, and couple things I've noticed that most studios never really allow for a lot of shoe/clothing removal to access particularly vulnerable tickle spots in their videos nor do they have their ticklees, restrained or not, begging for specific parts of their body not to be tickled.

They will be plenty of shrieking and begging WHILE they're being tickled...which is nice, but the anticipation...the dread...the anxiety...the panic as the helpless ticklee becomes aware that their worst spots will now be targeted for tickling is hardly shown or emphasized.

For whatever reason, hearing a helpless ticklee say things like:

"No! Don't take off my shoes!" Or "PLEASE NOT MY FEET! ANYWHERE BUT MY FEET" is GLORIOUS

BTE., any recommendations of clips that have such these will be greatly appreciated ��

I couldn't agree more with this.

For me, shoe and sock removal is one of the hottest things about a tickling clip. The sense of expectation that it builds as the feet are slowly exposed has always been incredibly attractive to me. It's something that you see less and less in tickling clips these days, which is a real shame.

In terms of clips that do feature this, here are a couple that I absolutely love....

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/728/22989989/last-laugh-eoh-complete-series

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/101913/26267535/escape-room-tickle-challenge-2-cori

I'm always a little disappointed when a studio cuts between a socked lee to a barefoot lee.

Shoe removal is a good time. LOL

Slow shoe/sock removal and the accompanying begging is so delish, especially when the lee is helpless.

When you’re the ler, it’s like opening a present.

There is one clip I saw on youtube a short while ago. I forgot the name of the clip but there is a link here that someone posted somewhere.
The lee really didn't want the ler to remove her shoes and socks. :)

It was a tickle challenge and the lee was wearing an orange top and had trainers on.

This was the link but it isn't there any more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMZgyEgWPhY&t=95s

Tickle workout? Was the clip called tickle challenge?

Last edited:
I totally agree with you that there are not enough videos out there where the Lee is begging, not to have the shoes taken off.

However, when I have a tickle session with my play partners, it’s actually more common for them to beg for them not to have their feet tickled. So we have a tickle table, and we strap the lead down with their arms and legs and wrists and ankles all secured to the table. The Lee always knows that the tickling is done barefoot without the shoes or socks on, but sometimes they choose to wear them to the table, hoping that maybe they won’t come off. Then, when it comes time for foot tickling, and the ler starts to take the shoes off, the Lee on the table usually will protest and sometimes squirm in order to keep their shoes on. But the squirming doesn’t help because they’re tied down so tight. They really can’t do anything. They are defenseless and the ler and take their shoes off. No problem.

So the protest of having the shoes and socks taken off, can be a fun part of the session, but in the end, every play partner, I have knows that they will have both feet bare when they’re on the table for the tickle torture portion of the foot tickling.

For me when I slowly takeoff my wife’s shoes and tickle her nylon feet they are more ticklish when they are warm I love it

You probably don't see it much in videos because people don't actually talk like that in real life unless they're handed a script.

Everyone on set has already consented to be there. If they really didn't want you tickling them to the point where they'd be "begging" you not to, they wouldn't have signed up for the shoot in the first place.

Fantasy vs. reality, I'm afraid...

You probably don't see it much in videos because people don't actually talk like that in real life unless they're handed a script.

Everyone on set has already consented to be there. If they really didn't want you tickling them to the point where they'd be "begging" you not to, they wouldn't have signed up for the shoot in the first place.

Fantasy vs. reality, I'm afraid...

To an extent, I agree. However, it depends upon how the tickling is being done. I've found that there are things you can do with a helpless ticklee to cause them to start freaking out about being tickled in a particular spot either during a scene or during a video. You can psychologically mess with them in a playful way by talking to them or starting to go to a spot and ending up at another.

Scripted stuff is fine too, but part of the fun, for me at least, when tickle torturing a helpless, consenting, ticklee, was getting them into the tickling headspace to the point where I tell them I'm going for their worst spot and they're already laughing and freaking out

I was fortunate enough to session with Tomiko over the summer, and asked that she wear socks specifically so I could take them off and have her beg me not to. She was wonderful for the scenario, and the session in general.

To an extent, I agree. However, it depends upon how the tickling is being done.

Oh, I totally agree. When I shot with Dr. Elle I tickled her until her brain completely disengaged and she literally did what you described. I'd wiggle my fingers at her and she'd curl up into a ball and shriek "I hate them! I hate those! I don't want them!"

...but that only happened because of who she is and the chemistry we'd built prior to that moment. If I'd told her "this is how I want it to go", it would never have turned out as gold as it did. And I'd be hard-pressed to think of any other models for whom that happened in such a natural way.

I would actually go one step further: have them wear strappy sandals or any shoe that exposes parts of the feet. Tickle them with the shoes on first. Let them realize that the shoe offers them little protection. Then, when you start to take off the first shoe, many of them will feel really vulnerable because they realize it's about to get much worse. You'll often get the reactions you're looking for spontaneously.

I would actually go one step further: have them wear strappy sandals or any shoe that exposes parts of the feet. Tickle them with the shoes on first. Let them realize that the shoe offers them little protection. Then, when you start to take off the first shoe, many of them will feel really vulnerable because they realize it's about to get much worse. You'll often get the reactions you're looking for spontaneously.

I have actually done that with a gal. It tickled her pretty good on all the exposed areas, but when I started to unbuckle the strap to remove her shoe, she panicked! She knew it was going to get worse! And of course, it did! :p

I have actually done that with a gal. It tickled her pretty good on all the exposed areas, but when I started to unbuckle the strap to remove her shoe, she panicked! She knew it was going to get worse! And of course, it did! :p

I've done that too. Same reaction. ;-)

Totally agree here, the shoes/socks removal is such an important part of the process. Seeing the lees facial expressions and begging not to tickle their feet is just amazing

Lol I agree, I don’t want the camera capturing every single second to the point where it’s 1 hour video of mostly fluff but I appreciate some focus where it matters and not quick cuts. Builds up the anticipation in my opinion

I start laughing before I get tickled lol and the element of surprise is what does it lol It would be really fun to not expect it, to just be sitting there then pinned down hahah. My guy gives foot massages but sometimes will just grab my feet and I know whats coming next hahahah
If anyone wants to make those kind of videos with me I'd totally be down! lol if anyone is in BC though.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back