• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being open about tickling

kibdos

TMF Novice
How many of you "have come out of the closet" so to speak about your tickling? For my own part, my ex-wife knew and my present girlfriend. But I have lost some good opportunities for tickling simply because I was afraid of being labelled a weirdo.

........as far as the closet goes......I see myself as a person who slowly peeks out of the closet, then starts to walk out, but trips, and stumbles back in......there are a few people who know about what I'm into.....and they don't seem to have a problem with it......but, I'm not completley open......I guess I'm........moderately open.......yeah.......my closet is ajar.....if you just walk by it, you won't notice anything unusual.......but, if your interested enough to want to go inside, then you'll find out.....that's how I would describe it.........I guess........

being really open

i think, being really open is rather difficult because of some
reasons:

- u can frighten the people, because tickling is often compared
with bondage and domination etc. and for shure a sexual thing and that makes
them think your kinda perverted ill idiot
- or they think, it's a childish thing and your not yet growin' up

so u easily can be brought in a rather piquant situation.

i would like to be more open, but it's difficult findin' people, u can trust in. on the other hand i think, it's time - and i think the time is good now, we have the possiblities to communicate - to speak more and more about special and sexual interests to open the mind of the people, because, i think there are lots of who still are too shy (like me) for outing themselves.

too me, ticklin' is an important part of my sexual practice. but that doesn't mean, that it must be included every time. on the other hand, it's (still) not that easy findin' someone to share this interest - but it happens from time to time - and so i take advantage of lettin' my fantasies go.

so this forum helps me, to go deeper inside of me discovering
all of the hidden desires, that everyone has, and i say everyone,
to free my mind.
cheers.
:cool:

I've been in the closet even to myself all my life. Hidden my kink even from myself. What a waste of my crazy youth. The internet tickling community opened my eyes to what's really inside me. I've only just recently shared it with my husband. I was really afraid of rejection but he took it really well and is experimenting with me. He jokes that his wife has been replaced by a tickle-nymph "pod person" :). So now I guess I'm learning to be open about tickling. It's not as if I have to find a partner out in the world, and I sympathize with you singles out there. I suppose if an appropriate moment presented itself I might tell a close girlfriend what my kink is. I don't know yet.

In public; I'm still in the closet and not planning to get out untill I've got a solid relationship with an understanding woman. The only place where I talk about my "kink" is here... (the TMF is way too crowded I think)

this is a great question! I, like most of you, have always kept my tickling lifestyle to myself. but i have noticed a shift in my openess lately. i find that when im talking to a lady ,and if we seem interested in eachother, i simply come right out and tell her that i find tickling to be very erotic and i would love to show them just how sensual it can be. i have to say i have never been labled a "wierdo" or a "freak" by any of thease women.

as far as "coming out of the closet", i don't believe any of us has to realy worry about it. because when it comes to our lifestyl the only people that it would realy matter to are those who are themselves into it.

aaaaaaaaa

The only person that knows about it is my friend, he looked around on my computer and found all my tickling files...so yada...

he made fun of me about it for a couple minutes, then I think he got bored and he left.

i didn't really care what he thought anyway.

My first wife knew and participated...my present wife knows and participates....and I have a very good Domme female friend who knows and we flirt about it but I don't let anyone else know.

I'm one of those sad people who decided long ago that this particular personality quirk has to be hidden...i've never found a girl who was into it...and although i've known my wife for 11 yrs (married for 2), she doesn't know about it either...so I hide it, and hide my magazines and videos...and wonder if I made the right choice..I love my wife deeply, but I'm pretty sure she would not be into it..I often wonder if I can live my life with something as big as this hidden...so far I have, but the urge to find someone who is into it is very strong..when I first found out that other people were like me, i was delighted..then disappointed when i realized I'll probably never be able to participate...ah well....

Hey Alvis, i feel for you.

i too have known what it's like to be so into the fetish that it hurts, and being with a woman who not only was not into it, but thought i was "perverted" to even want to think of tickling her.

needless to say the marriage fell to pieces, not because of the tickling aspect, but because of her closed mindedness on just about everything from movies to sex to who gets the remote.

but i digress, i have found that in moments of intimacy i quick soft stroke down the ribs or perhaps a very light touch massage could go unnoticed for waht it is and therefore become part of the love making ritual. the more you "innocently" introduce perhaps the more she will become open to it.

just a thought from someone whos been there.

Jude

I know what you all mean. I have yet to meet a woman (erotically at least) that is into tickling, and until I do, and get the reassurance that people are okay with it, I am firmly in the closet to everyone (and I've swallowed the key)

However, One of my best friends (who happens to be a rather attractive girl) tickles me quite a lot. I know that under those circumstances it's entirely playful and innocent, but It has me wondering if she might be onto me. Seeing as she knows it drives me nuts (she just doesn't know the extent to which it does) and yet she continues to do it, then this must be a fairly good sign.

There's a small glimmer of hope.

hey friend, i think it is a huge glimmer of hope!
have you ever thought that maybe she tickles you so much because she finds it just as erotic as you do?

perhaps she's in the same boat you are, she enjoys tickling yet is afraid she will be labled "weired" if she were to confess her love of it.

i say keep it up as long as possibe, the more it happens the more comfortable you will become and who knows, the both of you just might let the cat out of the bag one day!

I, too, am in the closet. I don't want my parents to know, and will never tell them. I had one boyfriend whom I know was way into feet, and we dated for about 2 months, but it didn't work out. Being a 'lee is a little more difficult in my mind because I don't really initiate anything other than in other behavior. I knew I was different since I was like 12, but never knew about other people till like 2 years ago. Never had any real experiences till about that same time. This is the only place I talk about it.

im kinda in and out of the closet. ive never told any of my friends about my fetish, the only person ive told is my exgirlfriend. And she didnt have a problem with it at all. She even used to let me tie her up an tickle her sometimes.

I think openness has to be tempered with good judgement. I am Married, and my wife and I communicate openly about it. She isn't REALLY into it, but she is willing to allow me my outlets with her. She's a good woman!

But I'm not open about it at say, work or family fuctions. My friends know I'm into it, but not to the extent that I'm into it. But would you really wnat your freinds, family, co-workers, knowing intimate secrets about your sex life? I say no.

But you aren't being true to yourself if you aren't open with a significant other about things that you like. Be honest, or relationships will never work. And if they freak and leave (and I've had that happen) Then they weren't right for you in the first place, and better to find out early than late. :cool:

I love tickling and one exgirlfriend knew it...she let me tied her a lot of times and tickle her to death....besides of that I make tickling videos with a lot of chicks....and after that I think that they might known about my fetish...
My advice...Get out of the f..... closet!!
Vivan las Cosquillas!!!!
:D

The only person I have ever told about my foot/tickle fetish was my psychologist. Sure it felt good to get it off my chest to someone finally, but in the end it turned out to be pretty meaningless. Seeing as how it takes a long time for me to trust people, I have a feeling it will be a while before I ever tell a girl about my foot/tickle fetish.

I would it think its pretty difficult to tell a girl about a tickle fetish. It's one thing to tell them that you have a foot fetish because that is actually pretty common, but I would think telling them that you have a tickle fetish too would freak them out a little. I don't know why though, seeing as how tickling is a pretty harmless activity. Frankly, I think telling a girl this stuff would freak me out a whole helluvalot more than it would her.

Alvis, I feel bad for you man, I am trying to think of something to tell you to do. Have you tryed to plain out tickle her? Like if you two are laying on the couch or something and she is resting her feet in your lap you could tickle her and see if it makes her mad. You could try tickling in bed at night. If she is really perturbed by it, I don't know what to say except just try to keep it a secret and feel good about it; if she doesn't seem to mind it too much you could try to make it clear that you are not a pervert at all and just let her know that tickling turns you on. Who knows, maybe you will find out that your wife shares this same fetish but is embarassed to tell you! I am a single male teen but I have managed to keep it pretty secret for my life, it has been hard. My friend was also looking through the history files on my computer and found all these foot tickling sites, I was so imbarassed and said I didn't know anything about it and blamed it on my sister. From now on I always go through and completly delete all of the tickling sites and stuff I see on them from my computer and just hope nobody walks in when I am on here. Anyway, my closet stays tightly locked up; however, when I find a lover, I know that I will at some point get my hands on her feet.

I'm in the closet myself, although I have no reasonable explanation of why my fetish should embarass me so. I have seen several sexual interests I thought were further outside the "norm" than tickling.

My wife knows of my fetish for tickling women's feet. Although she's not into it herself, she indulges me.

Whenever I get to feel that my thing for tickling is too far out, I just remember the old saying:

"The difference between kinky and perverted can be summed up thus: Kinky is with a feather... Perverted is with a chicken."

How our friends view tickle fetish folks

Every time i think about bieng more open about my interests with friends all i have to do is remember she story my cousin and all of her friends get a big chuckle out of.

It seems that one fine summer day at a convention in philly one of the guys they met up with and hung around all day with, and said they thought was a nice guy,"was sutch a freak" as they laughed, all he could do was stare at thier feet. When they realized he had a foot or shoe fetish they started to "jack him off" showing off thier feet to drive the guy nuts naturally it was summer so they were all wearing sandals and got great pleasure in torturing the guy dangling and rubbing against him with thier feet droping a shoe and laughing at him. they made it sound like the guy should be put away.

This killed any thought that ever crept in to my head about telling them what i am in to, about my tickle fetish god only knows what they would do to me ????
when i first heard the story i felt like a spotlight was on me and THEY KNEW OF MY FETISH! to say i was nervous was an understatement
i was just sooooooo relieved that my little secret was still safe
and the story was not aimed at me.
I wish the world was a more accepting place
maybe in your town the people are not sutch pin heads
but in pittsburgh people consider us perverts and wierdos
sorry for bieng so depressing but not all people are nice

i feel for you boss! i still find it strange how people can talk about being tied to a cactus while being whiped with a burning cat as being "kinky" while thease same people view tickling as perverted.
maybe it's just me, but i find the more accepted fetish of bigger than your head breasts to be far more disturbing than any tickling
fantasy i could come up with.

I was never tickled untill I started dating my hubby. He started tickling me alittle on your 2nd date and I had to say I liked it. After many dates and lots of laughs, I got even with him and it was my 2nd best time we had while we where dating. I have not had any problems talking to my sis about it. I found out my sister like to tickle and be tickled also. So if you trust the people you talk to, let them know how much fun it can be. They may end up liking it also.

Alvis, I understand how you feel about not wanting to tell your wife about your fetish, as it seems you only foulnd out recently yourself that you're not alone. But you should really talk to her about it. If you love her dearly, you owe it to yourself and her to be open about what you like. If you think of her as understanding, the worst that will happen is that she won't get into it the way you do. The best that could happen is that you have a willing partner to explore this with. Either way you get it off your chest. Trust me, after I came out to my wife, the smile hasn't left my face (or hers!!) Good luck man.

Hi, im new to the forums and am amazed at the fact I have finally found a place where I can talk about tickling :)

I realised I had a fetish about tickling about 2-3 years ago and I have never openly told people this. I would like to but so far, have not mentioned it. About 1 year ago I had a girlfriend who I really liked and was just dying to tell her about my tickling fetish. Eventually I did tell her, one night whilst we were together, and her initial reaction was that I simply wanted a playful tickle fight.
I expalined to her that my feelings on tickling were beyond playful and it was a sexual thing. She actually accepted this quite openly and when I plucked up enough courage to ask her if i could tie her to the bed and tickle her her response was "Sure, but only If you let me get you back afterwards".

I got to tickle her it was great, but when it was her turn to tie me to the bed and tickle me I realised that I was finding being tickled by her more sexually arousing than tickling her, I realised I was infact, a ticklee. She tickled me to my limits though and I must admit I did begin to really want her to stop by the end, she did once she realised I generally had been pushed to my limit.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back