• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Tickled POV

Galonax1

Fingers rake down your sides. A laugh escapes your mouth. But it’s not torturous. Your body writhes with the sensation. You lean into the tickling fingers, letting the arousing sensation take over your body. To anyone else, this would be considered a torment. To you, it is bliss. Your legs are pinned, alongside one of your arms. Your other arm has snaked down your body, your hand finding its home between your legs. Your hips push into your hand, getting yourself off at my command.

“Touch yourself” I had commanded, and you obliged. Your body trembles as your soft fingers gently tease your clit. A feather appears in my hand and begins to make its way up and down your laughing belly. Starting at your navel, working its way up to your bouncing, jiggling breasts. Your laughter just makes the tickling worse, and the sensation better. Your nipples hardened the instant my fingers began to make contact with your skin. The anticipation of soft tingling made you desire it. And now, you have it.

“How is my tickle slut doing?” Our eyes met. “Are you enjoying yourself, getting off? To my fingers running all over your body?”

A moan escapes your lips as you whisper yes. You feel my hand begin to caress and tease your nipple. You were wrong when you thought they couldn’t get any harder. The feather glided over your other nipple. You feel the sensation of each plume of the feather as they lightly slide across your aching nipple. A gasp escapes your lips, followed by a laugh of pleasure. You arch your back as your whole body reacts to the near-orgasmic sensation that shoots through your body like electricity.

You begin to get closer. Closer and closer. You feel the orgasm begin to rise up your body. Starting at your pussy, moving up through your abdomen to your sensitive tits. The feeling, amplifying the tickling, not making it worse, making it better. Your breathing becomes rapid. The tickling becomes less and less like a tease. Your fingers work yourself more and more, finding that exact movement that will tip you over the edge. Goosebumps and hair rise, your body arches, your head flies back, eyes roll into the back of your head, a gasp of air fills your lungs.

Your hands are ripped away. Half a second away from cumming. The rising sensation is still there as if waiting for the hand to return and set you off. But it doesn't. My strong hands restrain your wrists.

“Did you not hear me say stop?” The desperation to cum in your eyes answers my question all too well. You couldn’t hear. The roaring of blood in your ears had drowned out my command. And now, you must be punished.

The soft leather straps tightened around your wrist and ankles. You tested them to no avail. There is no escape. One hand is left unstrapped, yet still pinned down by my strong hand. My other hand cuts away your underwear. You feel your bralette slip away, not that the thin satin material offered any protection.

“Now, grab my cock and start pumping,” I commanded. “And maybe, I’ll let you cum when I’m done torturing you.” You wrap your hand around my cock and start massaging the underside of the head. Then the torture begins.

You feel my fingers running across the bottom of your feet. Scratching against your soft naked soles. Your feet bounce up and down, making the tickling much, much worse. As my fingers explore your soles, the tickling sensation becomes more and more pleasurable. Each time my fingertip makes contact with your skin, pleasure shoots up your body like lightning. The fire in your belly becomes hotter and hotter. Your skin becomes more sensitive. Your nipples reharden. You start to moan again.

Then my hands move up your legs, leaving your shaking feet. Travelling up your calves and reaching your sensitive inner thighs. They finally land on that spot where your leg meets your hips. For a second, my hands leave your body, only to return with oil. My hands massage over your hips and lower abdomen. Coating it with oil. Slipping and sliding all over your body. You wriggle and writhe at the sensation of my hands dragging the oil across your body. They move up your ribs. Counting them one by one. The heavily lathered oil makes the pleasurable tickling sensation worse on your soft, sensitive skin. After your ribs, my hands move up to your breasts. More cold oil is poured onto your breasts. You gasp as it makes contact with your hard nipples before running down the sides of your sensitive boobs. My hands massage the oil in. Rubbing. Teasing. Playing.

Suddenly, my hands move back down to your hips. Pushing your underwear up as they tickle the skin underneath. My fingers running on the spot. Finding that irresistible place where you can’t help but moan and gasp with joy. Slowly, one of my hands moves down. Gently rubbing and teasing your pussy. I move your underwear to the side and slide my hard dick in. We both let out a gasp and my hands move up your body.

Landing on your slick, oiled ribs. My fingers strum up and down them. Playing you like a sexual, laughing guitar. You buck and writhe to the sensation. Making the pleasure of my thrusting even better. In and out. Up and down. Your hands grasp the sheets of the bed. Clawing in pleasure as you reach climax. Your head is thrown backward. Your back, arching. Your nipples, aching. Your ribs, tickled. Your body shakes as the orgasm takes over. All sense of time and space is lost. All you can feel is my fingers and my dick having their way with your body. As you reach the apex of your climax, lightning bolts of pleasure arcing your body. You feel a warmth start to spread inside your pussy as I cum inside you.

Slowly, you come down from your mind-shattering orgasm. Your body goes limp. You fall into my warm arms. Your breathing is heavy. My thrusting slows as the warmth spreads across your insides. Your skin feels like it just had a fire-doused, sensitive, and slippery. As your mind starts to come back to its senses, you hear my voice.

“Well,” I whisper into your ear. “I hope you’re ready for round two.”

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back