• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being turned on by laughter

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
Are there others here that are turned on not just by tickling or being tickled, but by the sounds of someone's laughter? I know I am. There are many females who have a very sexy laugh, while others don't. I notice if the laughter is too goofy or babyish, I get turned off by it. Whereas a real hearty laugh always turns me on. Also, are there any lee's here who like to say things like, "YEAH!" or "WOO!" while being tickled? I know that's what I like to say, aside from the laughter of course. It would be such a turn on to hear someone else say it. I've seen a lot of tickling videos and I've yet to find any lee's who scream affirmative things like that. Years ago I did see a short clip of a blonde girl being tickled by a guy, she was standing up with her arms tied to a bar above her head, and the guy was standing behind her, tickling her ribs, and she was laughing very sexily, and did say, "WOO!!!", which to me means that she loved it. I have no idea where that clip came from or who the girl was, I wish I could find it!

Not turned on as such, but if I hear hearty female laughter then my mind goes to ‘Hmmmm.... I wonder’.

Cheers , everybody,
SmashTV

Not turned on as such, but if I hear hearty female laughter then my mind goes to ‘Hmmmm.... I wonder’.

Cheers , everybody,
SmashTV

I know what you mean. There's a distinctive kind of laugh a woman has when being tickled. A bit different than regular laughter. If you hear her scream, "NO!" or "OH MY GOD!" then you know what's happening! ;)

Actually the opposite. I despise the sound of laughter. For all reasons.

I know. Ironic.

Actually the opposite. I despise the sound of laughter. For all reasons.

I know. Ironic.

You are probably not the only one, because I've seen some tickling videos where the lee has a gag over her mouth. I just thought, what's the point?

A woman's laughter - free, open, and unselfconscious, is one of the sexiest sounds there is.

While the laughter is a big part of what I like when tickling someone, the begging when they know you're going to tickle them somewhere that they know is going drive them crazy and the struggling when they're tied securely does it for me.

LOVE this question! Thanks, Lee Ishler, for posing it! I’m definitely someone who gets incredibly turned on by a woman’s laugh. As Wolf shares above, a free, open, un-self-conscious laugh is probably the sexiest thing in the world in my foot and tickle fetish centric brain. For example, it was probably about 5-6 years ago, a woman in the office where I used to work had a very deep, very hearty, vey uninhibited laugh that I just loved. When she laughed, EVERYONE in the office could hear, and everyone commented how much they loved her laugh. She had the biggest most beautiful eyes and also great, tiny feet that she’d often showcase in showy sandals at our work. I was instantly attracted to her. One day, someone came in the office to do business with this beautiful laughter woman, and beautiful laughter woman was laughing at almost everything this person was saying. It was definitely WAY more than the usual laughter she would emit in a 15 minute period. I started to get quite ‘hot and bothered’ as they say. The laughing went on and on. She just couldn’t stop laughing with this customer. I had to excuse myself to our bathroom and ‘relieve’ myself from all the hot and botheredness right there at my work. Oh, my, yes, yes indeed can a woman’s laughter turn me on. Thanks again for bringing up the topic. I SO love talking about a woman’s laugh and how sexy it is! :)

TLM
https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com

I too can get turned on by a hot woman's laugh. I can't quite put my finger on what I like about certain laughs, but it has a lot to do with the voice, the way she speaks and how she looks. I love hearing my wife laugh when tickled. It's the kind of laugh she only does if she's tickled really good or she really finds something genuinely funny.

Also, I don't know how many people on here are familiar with Jessica Chobot, but her laugh drives me absolutely crazy. I love her voice too. She used to have a podcast that never featured anything sexual at all, but her voice and laugh would turn me on so much listening to it.

Thanks, bobcat1! Will definitely check out that podcast and her voice. Had not heard of her. Again thanks!

One more post on my website that I think applies to what’s been asked above about the ‘Yeah’ voicings in a tickle video.

I think this one featured in a post I did a while back on my website addresses this inquiry:

https://thelaughtermechanic.wordpress.com/2019/02/16/beautiful-barefeet-tickled-m-f/

Hope you enjoy! :)

Thanks as always for stopping by,
TLM

LOVE this question! Thanks, Lee Ishler, for posing it! I’m definitely someone who gets incredibly turned on by a woman’s laugh. As Wolf shares above, a free, open, un-self-conscious laugh is probably the sexiest thing in the world in my foot and tickle fetish centric brain. For example, it was probably about 5-6 years ago, a woman in the office where I used to work had a very deep, very hearty, vey uninhibited laugh that I just loved. When she laughed, EVERYONE in the office could hear, and everyone commented how much they loved her laugh. She had the biggest most beautiful eyes and also great, tiny feet that she’d often showcase in showy sandals at our work. I was instantly attracted to her. One day, someone came in the office to do business with this beautiful laughter woman, and beautiful laughter woman was laughing at almost everything this person was saying. It was definitely WAY more than the usual laughter she would emit in a 15 minute period. I started to get quite ‘hot and bothered’ as they say. The laughing went on and on. She just couldn’t stop laughing with this customer. I had to excuse myself to our bathroom and ‘relieve’ myself from all the hot and botheredness right there at my work. Oh, my, yes, yes indeed can a woman’s laughter turn me on. Thanks again for bringing up the topic. I SO love talking about a woman’s laugh and how sexy it is! :)

TLM

You're very welcome, I'm glad you can relate. I admit I can get really horny just hearing a woman laugh, and not just from being tickled. Some women, like the one you just described, have a naturally sensuous laugh, no doubt about it!

Bobcat1, just in case you’ve not seen this, thought you’d like this one…

https://youtu.be/mRwsM2rGi4M

46 second Nerdist Blooper reel of Jessica Chobot laughing.

She DOES have a sexy voice and laugh! WOW! Thanks for opening up my world today. AND she’s drop dead gorgeous too! Sheesh! Triple Threat! Thanks again! TLM

Thanks! I have seen that video. She really is beautiful—been a celebrity crush of mine for a long time. She also was asked on Twitter if she was ticklish and she said “yes, feet”.. which is just amazing.

Reactions are very important to my tickle play. The more laughter, struggling, cursing, begging, the more turned on I get. Yes I guess I’m a sadistic tickler. &#55358;&#56631;&#55356;&#57339;*♂️

You're very welcome, I'm glad you can relate. I admit I can get really horny just hearing a woman laugh, and not just from being tickled. Some women, like the one you just described, have a naturally sensuous laugh, no doubt about it!

Thanks Lee Ishler :) You’re definitely not alone in that feeling about women’s laughter :)

Thanks! I have seen that video. She really is beautiful—been a celebrity crush of mine for a long time. She also was asked on Twitter if she was ticklish and she said “yes, feet”.. which is just amazing.

Thanks bobcat1 :) glad you had already seen that one. Thanks for sharing that about her post on Twitter! Wow! Amazing indeed! Thanks again!

TLM

Laughter is definitely part of it yes. I tickle my fiancee just to hear her sexy cute laugh.

I’m kind of a female laughter connoisseur. There are certain types of laughs I love, and some that I abhor. Weird, I know.

Loving laughter is much more wholesome and accepted than a love for tickling.

I love female laughter , especially a woman with a high pitched,. giggly girlish loud squeal. Such is my favorite kind, especially if said woman is being bare foot tickled lol

I get turned on by a woman’s laugh when I am the I tickler. The more she reacts the more I get aroused. When I hit a highly sensitive spot it’s heaven! My ex was the perfect example.

In a word, YES! ... I can't see, laughter is something I can hear and it is extremely arousing. It also is something that can make or break a connection, if the person's laugh is not attractive to me, then it just kills the whole thing, maybe that sounds really superficial, but I usually don't let it get to the point of arousal if I don't like the person's laugh, anyway. As for words during tickling, yes, I do like it if they can get them out, it's hard to laugh and talk though, but someone begging me while she is laughing and I'm tickling her is doubly arousing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back