• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being turned on by laughter

I know what you mean. There's a distinctive kind of laugh a woman has when being tickled. A bit different than regular laughter. If you hear her scream, "NO!" or "OH MY GOD!" then you know what's happening! ;)

Yes either tickled or she's having an orgasm......or possibly shitting her pants.

I have to admit I am the sort of tickler that does get ‘turned on’ by a lovely laugh, my ears have always been drawn to it, just in general, but it increases a notch when it’s been created by someone tickling. Then I can’t help myself from analysing it, I listen to pitch, tone, if it has a certain polish or rough edge to it, how the ticklee’s accent may effect it, how it can shifts and changes rhythm depending on where and how your tickling a person. I always thought one of the reasons I am wired like this is because all those years I spent studying music at high school and college, as your taught how to listen for notions and tells in sounds, mainly for the listening exam in your final exam years. So I guess all that listening to orchestrated music made a lasting impression on me, rather ironic when you think about it. Because when your a tickler you act as the conductor of influencing the person you are tickling’s laughter, and together you can create some beautiful…harmonies.

Hearing laughter is a big turn on for me on the rare chance I'm in a 'Ler mood. My favorite are those panicky giggle-fits that happen whenever a particularly sensitive spot is found.

I've also been told (by more than one woman, including the one I married) that laughter is an aphrodesiac for the one laughing, as well.

Laughter is definitely a part of it for me. Especially a good, deep belly laugh. Or giggles. I melt for those.

Yes either tickled or she's having an orgasm......or possibly shitting her pants.

Well, I don't know about her shitting her pants. She may be screaming, "NO!" or "OH MY GOD!" but I doubt if she'd be laughing. But then I haven't been around a women who was doing that. I think the last time I saw it was a kid in kindergarten. And he wasn't laughing...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back