• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2012!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remarkably, I'm regaled by the ridiculous recitations of risk-taking ravin who seem resolved to get wrecked. Repeatedly. Regardless of reiterated reprimands, and without rhyme nor reason, they ransack the recesses of my refinement, seeking to replace ratiocination with rage.

Regrettably, my only recourse remains a reckoning via rampage.

-R, for Rhinoceros

Remarkably, I'm regaled by the ridiculous recitations of risk-taking ravin who seem resolved to get wrecked. Repeatedly. Regardless of reiterated reprimands, and without rhyme nor reason, they ransack the recesses of my refinement, seeking to replace ratiocination with rage.

-R, for Retarded

Fixed.

Um, Kered? It occurs to me that I can't recall what you do at my Bash besides eat and instigate; I don't remember you even playing Bash Ball last year! Give me a reason not to haul you into court for Bash Loitering :devilish:

Then I will gladly tell you what I do besides eat and instigate on this special weekend. I have been called upon to be a taxi, valet, procurement officer, bodyguard, errand boy, pack mule, bartender, wrestling mat and comic relief for some of your guests. Getting things for the Saturday night festivities is why I missed the first Bash Ball game. I do regret missing that. A reason for you not to haul me into court? Oh......little things like rich dark chocolate, sounding alerts when Paul Blart is lurking, and Beatle Fans Parking Only.

Then I will gladly tell you what I do besides eat and instigate on this special weekend. I have been called upon to be a taxi, valet, procurement officer, bodyguard, errand boy, pack mule, bartender, wrestling mat and comic relief for some of your guests. Getting things for the Saturday night festivities is why I missed the first Bash Ball game. I do regret missing that. A reason for you not to haul me into court? Oh......little things like rich dark chocolate, sounding alerts when Paul Blart is lurking, and Beatle Fans Parking Only.

Hmmm....alright, maybe you do earn your keep :twohugs:

-R, for Rhinoceros

Ideally there are no rules against alliteration. Then again, ideally there are no rules in favor of it either.

ATTN: The Bash schedule has been emailed to the address from which you Paypal'd your party fee; email me at [email protected] if you don't have it and need it, or if you need directions to any of the locations! Schedule and addresses/directions will also be available on the bulletin board by my front door :wavingguy

Also, if you plan to meet with folks who would not be welcome to the Bash please be courteous and avoid those places where we plan to meet at those particular times :ty:

Last edited:
COSTUME IS COMPLETE! I am so proud of this one haha. I'm so far behind on the smack talk but Skip my money is on you. My money is always on the wives. I think if it wasn't my invite to Dexter night would be revoked.

COSTUME IS COMPLETE! I am so proud of this one haha. I'm so far behind on the smack talk but Skip my money is on you. My money is always on the wives. I think if it wasn't my invite to Dexter night would be revoked.

Never!! I need your beauty to spice up my living room at least once a week! Betting on IFD just makes you beautiful AND smart :D

One more week and I get to see some of the most beautiful girls in the world.........and some ugly guys.

My costume is also complete. Because this year, for once, I've decided to be a prepared fucking rhinoceros.

Monday - finish the costume, get/make trip food, download 12 hours worth of podcasts. Then the impatience gets exponentially worse until check-in Friday.

My costume is also complete. Because this year, for once, I've decided to be a prepared fucking rhinoceros.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if this is in preparation for the Wives? ...Or the Giantess?.....Or Imfailer....Or all??

Perhaps Bella herself? Would he dare??

Last edited:
and some ugly guys.

I wasn't going to say anything and be nice, but since you're making comments like this, the quote in your siggy is "Gravity is a *harsh* mistress." :p

Can't wait to see you man!

SS

I wasn't going to say anything and be nice, but since you're making comments like this, the quote in your siggy is "Gravity is a *harsh* mistress." :p

Can't wait to see you man.

SS
Well thank you, Snail! You are absolutely correct about that quote and I fixed it, eh? :blondemoment:
You're still ugly.

I am so fucking excited it's killing me. My trip starts next Friday at 4am :woot:coffeecoffeecoffee!

Well thank you, Snail! You are absolutely correct about that quote and I fixed it, eh? :blondemoment:
You're still ugly.

I'm Canadian, being ugly only means I'll be the biggest rock star on the continent, followed by Prime Minister in my later years.

SS

I'm Canadian, being ugly only means I'll be the biggest rock star on the continent, followed by Prime Minister in my later years.

SS
I thought that was Bryan Adams' plan?

...This is a joke, right? Next weekend be sure to ask Bella why her favorite phrase starts with "Oh mighty rhino, wanderer of the African plains..." :D
I wouldn't say that to her while we were standing on the same continent......:scream:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back