• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2013!!!!!!!!!!

On the fence about going. I haven't been around much since the new job, and haven't posted for longer. On the other hand, reintegration into the community! Argh decisions!

I am SO ready for this event. Like now. RIGHT NOW!
It's so freakin' close! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!! I freaking miss you guys!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :excited:

Can't wait to give you a BIIIIIIIIIIIIG hug!!! :D

I'm hoping to go, but my dilema....I may only be able to be there Thursday night and Friday night....thus missing the best part of the weekend.
So I ask....is it worth a 4+ hour drive for a Thurs-Fri visit...or should I wait until next year?
Anyone else gonna be there for Thurs night??

I'm hoping to go, but my dilema....I may only be able to be there Thursday night and Friday night....thus missing the best part of the weekend.
So I ask....is it worth a 4+ hour drive for a Thurs-Fri visit...or should I wait until next year?

While we definitely have fun on Thursday night, most Bashers will arrive on Friday for the main events Friday through Sunday; up to you if the trip would be worth it but you're welcome either way! :hello:

This year is a no go for me, hurts my insides having to miss this one :-/ Have a drank for me guys <3

The drive is a little over 3 hours for me and I consider it well worth the travel.

This year is a no go for me, hurts my insides having to miss this one :-/ Have a drank for me guys <3
No, this is not acceptable. I was hoping to see you and those curls again.

This will be my first Bash - can´t wait to meet friends and make new ones too.
I´m counting the days :D

All the best from Germany
Hardy

Having realized that I happen to live on the same continent at this moment I figured I might as well drop by.

I was under the impression this whole time I wasn't going to get to go. And now things are turning in my favor! :3

This will be my first Bash - can´t wait to meet friends and make new ones too.
I´m counting the days :D

All the best from Germany
Hardy

This will be my first Bash as well--it will be great to see everyone again! Still looking for a roommate... :ermm:

Anyone looking for a roomie?? Just thought I'd ask before I finalize a room.

Couple new shirts bought (as new as Amvets counts), weekly responsibilities being knocked off...let's go! tumblr_mucwj4eD2x1qes700o1_500.jpg

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back